Chapter 13

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

As Sora was in a deep peaceful sleep, her team mates were going everything they can just to find her "this is where the portal was" Saskue pointed at the space in front of him. The set of investigations that came with them walked forwarded and starting to investigate it, Everyone else was outside having a discussion "Kakashi do you think we could use the portal back in the village to find Sora" Sakura said while looking at him hoping they could "It is possible but we wouldn't know what part of time she's in" Sakura face turned dark again as she was hoping that it could be possible. Naruto placed his hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently "Don't worry we will find her I promise" He said while trying to look into her eyes, she nodded and then walked inside to see if she could be of any help, Naruto looked at Kakashi and said "Do you think we will find her" "I have no idea Naruto... she could be dead for all we know" Kakashi said while looking down. His fists were clenched and he was biting down on his lip making it bleed a little "Don't you dare say she could be dead... SHE STRONGER THEN THAT" he said and then punched Kakashi in the face making him fall back "YOU KNOW HER BETTER THEN ANYONE HERE AND YOUR SAYING SHE COULD OF DIED WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" he shouted back while moving closer to him to punch him again, Naruto didn't want to do it but knowing his captain has lost faith, he had to put faith back in. 

Kakashi went wide eyed he couldn't believe that Naruto had actually punched him he always thought that he didn't have it in him to do it. He stood up dusted off all the diet from his clothes and looked at Naruto "I didn't say she was dead I said she could be dead it was only a possibility... AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I HAVE LOST FAITH BECAUSE I HAVEN'T" he punched him back making Naruto fall back, He stood up straight away and hit him back causing both of them to have a fist fight. Sakura came running out once she heard all the shouting and then she ran up to them stopped both their fists in mid action and said "This isn't the time to be fighting, we have to find Sora so cut it out" She let go of their fists and stepped back. She couldn't stand having her own team mates fight even if it was just a play fight "All I want is Sora to be back so we can be a team again" She said while bursting out in to tears Kakashi walked to her and hugged her and whispered that everything we will be ok. Saskue walked out and saw Sakure crying he also went and hugged her, soon Naruto did the same and then the whole team stood there having a group hug.