Chapter 14

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

As everyone was getting to grip with Sora's disappearance the gang we're getting ready for their next attack "So since we are here in this modern world what are we doing to do" Kiri said she was becoming more and more annoyed we wanted her blade to taste the fresh blood from innocent souls again. "In time Kiri I want to found out whether that girl followed us or not" Liam smiled thinking about the massive amount of pain she was in, he couldn't stop thinking about her how she tried to fight back but it was worthless.

In a flash Ryan returned back with news of Sora's whereabouts "Shes... here in a... hospital" he said while trying to catch his breath. Liam smiled he finally knew where he little fighter was, he stood up and started to walk out of their little hideout they found when they first arrived "I think its time to pay a little visit" he smiled and so did the other two they walked out and headed towards the hospital trying not to catch anyones attention.

Back at the hospital Sora had just woken up and was nibbling down on the hospital food that wasn't to her liking, it was Korean food she had never tried it since she was used to the Japanese food she always had with Naruto and the team. As she was picking around at the food a few members of super junior popped through the door "Hello~" all of them said together, Ryeowook, Shindong and Sungmin all came in with some bags. Sora bowed her head and quietly said "Hello" Shindong went over and messed up her hair "Ya you can call us oppa you know", she bowed her head again and said "ok op..oppa" they all smiled and high fived each other "Ommo Sora these are for you these are the clothes u were in the night you were brought here and here are some some clothes you can wear because you are leaving tonight" Ryeowook said while he placed the bags on the table beside her. She was very thankful towards them "We will pick you up tonight after we have finished our schedule" Sungmin said while waving goodbye and left her in peace.

As the three where walking down they walked past the Liam, Kiri and Ryan Sungmin turned his head and looked at them weirdly he then thought to himself I wonder who they are they don't look Korean he shrugged it off and walked off with the other two. Little did they know they were heading towards Sora's room, Liam knocked on the door with a smile Sora shouted "Come in" as the door opened her eyes grow more and more wider they all walked in. Liam turned to her and said "Look who it is my fighter" and before she knew it he was holding her up to the wall by .