Chapter 16

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

As Eunhyuk tugged on her arm Sora was just stareing around her she couldn't believe how much everything has changed but to be fair she wasn't in Japan so she doesn't know whether it's the same in Japan, she slowly started walking towards the glass doors as Siwon was busy getting the bags out that was full of clothes for Sora. As she was walking she didn't notice that the doors were glass so she ended up walking into to them "Ouch" she said while rubbing her forehead she then placed her hands on the glass and slowly pushed the doors open, Eunhyuk and Siwon watched her from behind they thought that maybe she had something wrong with her or maybe her mind was younger then she was. Both of them caught up to her and led her up to their apartment, Sora was this looking around at the building seeing how modern it all was, all of them took the elevator up to the 9th floor.

When they finally reached the floor they all got out and walked down the corridor until they got to apartment 301, Siwon punched in the code and opened the door he then gestured Sora to go in. She slowly walked through without taking her shoes off but then Heechul walked past "YA take your shoes off before you come in" he yelled, Sora bowed her head and turned around and took her shoes off she then slowly went back and looked arounded again she was still surprised at everything. Leeteuk came in and bumped into her "Sorry I didn't mean to" she said she didn't want to look him in the eye after what happened at the hospital, he just ignored her and walked straight pass to go to the kitchen by the time Leetuek reached the kitchen Siwon and Eunhyuk joined her "Eunhyuk you go sit down i will show Sora to her room" Siwon smiled, Eunhyuk nodded and sat down. 

Siwon gestured Sora to follow him, Sora followed him to the end of corridor and opened a door "we know it isn't much but it will do for now, we left it plane so you can do what you want with it since it is your room" he smiled and told her as he placed the bags on the desk next to the bed. She looked blank and said "thank you may I get some rest now" Siwon nodded and went out but before he went he said "we won't be here in the morning so you will have the place all to your self". After that he closed the door and walked away Sora looked arounded at the plane, dull room she sat on the very comfortable bed and looked straight ahead, her body was still in pain but she knew Ryuk was working work fixing the internal wounds, she layed back and then slowly she started to fall into a deep sleep.

As Sora was asleep the super junior member were discussing about what to do with her "She can't stay here Leeteuk" Kyuhyun said he sat down on the floor, Leeteuk was even more stressed out now that he had another person to look after, looking after 8 person was hard enough but now 9 he thought his head was about to explode. "Kyuhyun right she can't if the press find out we will be in some deep trouble with SooMan" Donghee said, Leeteuk just nodded "Look we have to look after her for the mean time until the hospital find any information about her" Siwon interrupted Leeteuk "Leeteuk she wasn't born in Korea, she was born in Japan and she has no family, her family were killed" everyone was shocked about the information Siwon just said. They all stayed slient until Leeteuk spoke again "Ok we will her stay here but tomorrow i will go down to see SooMan and tell him, let's just leave it at that and go to bed" they all stood up and headed to bed.