Chapter 17

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

 

"Sora, sora where are you!" a voice was screaming in her head, she could see images of people flying past she couldn't make out who they were but she knew they were important, "Sora where are you come back" another voice said causing Sora to wake up in a sweat and breathing heavily. She got out of bed and walked outside she could hear noise coming from the living room but she had no idea what it was, she slowly made her way to see Donghae on the chair asleep, she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and headed back to her room. She tried to fall back to sleep but the horror of hearing those voices and seeing their faces scared her, she lay-ed her head on the pillow and slowly started to drift to sleep. 

In the morning she woke up and saw broken glass on the floor she must of knocked it off the table in her sleep, she got up and cleaned the pieces up but stabbed herself in the process "ow that hurt!" she said to herself but something surprised her. The blood coming out of her finger wasn't red it was black  she immediately knew something was wrong she had to get away from these people and get somewhere quiet so she could talk with Ryuk, she got dressed in any clothes she didn't care what they were she heared voices from outside she knew she couldn't use the door so she climbed out of her window and jumped. She was falling and landed on the ground on both feet all the people around her were staring at her thinking she was crazy to jump down from a 10 story building.

Once she was safe on the ground she ran to a quiet place and called Ryuk out "Ryuk come forth" Ryuk slowly appeared from her body and floated a few inches above the floor "You called?" he asked, Sora had a serious look on her face she just wanted to cut the crap and get straight to the point. "What's happening with my blood" she said with a simple and forceful voice and facial expression, "Oh your blood it's not red anymore, don't worry it's not serious it's just a simple mistake I will sort it out" he said nodding his head up and down, Sora nodded her head "Thank god I thought I was in danger" she whispered as he re-entred her body. 

Once he was safe in her body she turned away and found herself lose she looked around her to see if she could find anything helpful, she slowly started to walk, looking around her when she heard someone shout "SORA! SORA! WHERE ARE YOU!" she heard the voice and rushed towards it there shouting at the top of their lungs was Siwon, he was out of breath and sweating under his cap and sunglasses. He saw Sora and smiled and walked towards her he patted her head and said "there you are we were worried" he said to her like she was a little child, Sora was quite pissed off that he would treat her like a child "don't treat me like a child" she said in a cold whisper giving him a glare that could kill, Siwon backed away slowly and said "Sorry you wasn't in your room we were worried, come on". 

Sora followed him back to the apartment and sat on the floor back straight, hands placed on knees silently staring at the front, Siwon walked in behind her the members questioned him and he simply answered "she's scary" the members just laughed and headed back to doing their own little thing, leetuek came out of his room and walked to the door he put his shoes on when Eunhyuk walked up to him and whispered "Are you going to speak to Sooman" Leetuek nooded and headed out of the door without saying goodbye. Soon the members slowly started to leave one by one to complete their schedule then it was only Sora and Eunhyuk left "aren't you going to go as well" Sora asked while staring in to space "oh! you scared me haha but no I haven't got a schedule today" Sora nodded without any emotion in her face. 

"Would you like to watch a movie Sora?" Eunhyuk asked while popping himself down next to her, she nodded her head and watched Eunhyuk set up the movie they were watching Step Up 2 a favourite of Eunhyuk. As the movie was half way down Sora fell asleep and rested her head on his shoulder Eunhyuk was surprised but he was happy that they are slowly starting to get closer. While they were watching the movie Leetuek was slowly making his way to Sooman office he was trying to come up with a reasonable excuse so Sora can stay with them, he reached his office and knocked slowly "Come in" he heared and slowly entered it was a plain office but very stylish "Oh Leetuek! what can I do for you today" Sooman said Leetuek was one of his favourite within the company. "Sir there's something I need to discuss with you" "Sure boy of course sit down" Leetuek sat down nervous as hell palms sweating, forehead sweating he didn't know what to do.