Chapter 20

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Sora tended to her wounds herself and quietly went back to bed, as she slowly walked back to her room she heard snoring coming from most of the rooms meaning that the members were asleep. She decided to ignore them and quietly go off into her room and rest she was already in enough pain from Ryuk so she slept most of the day. As she was sound asleep Ryuk decided to take a wonder about and check out this group and after floating into a few rooms all he saw was them sleeping but as he flew into Leeteuk room he stayed there watching him and he stated at a photo that seemed to be of him and some girl from when they were kids. As he took a closer look he could a little bit of Sora in the girls face, after watching Leeteuk for a couple of minutes he got bored and decided to head back to Sora's room. 

Back in the Tiger village her team members were still trying to figure a way to find out, they were researching and going to other villages for help. Kakashi was working hard trying to find a way to get her back home but nothing so far has been helpful. He signed in frustration flicking through the pages off a book he has read multiple times now, he rested his head back as Saskue and Naruto walked in to get a update "Found anything yet sensei?" he signed again and shook him head their faces began to grow dark but then Sakura came rushing in with a book in her hands "Guys!! I found a way!! Here look" she placed the book down in front of them and began to read "By using this, it’s a very old technique that hasn't be used before but legend says that it can be used to travel to other dimensions." They all were reading carefully but Kakashi was having second’s thoughts like if it hasn't been used before then how do they know it will work? But the others were willing to try it, they just had to find someone to perform the technique. Sakura then started to read out loud "It had said that only a member from the legendary Masakazu clan could perform the technique... But didn't the Masakazu clan die out?" Kakashi was deep in thought thinking about the probabilities if this could work, he could go and find her, bring her home and tell her how much he missed her. Even though he was a few years older than her he wanted to take care of her and love her, he had developed feelings for her. 

Kakashi was still deep in thought when the other 3 were still discussing how they could make it work when he suddenly clicked on and quickly rushed to his desired location. Naruto shouted after him but he just ignored it and carried on, he knew something the other didn't know and hopefully it will come to his advantage of getting Sora back for good. He quickly flashed towards the forest flying through the trees like a bird, after about an hour he finally came to a stop at a slow house that was hidden deep within the forest that only a few people knew about. That included the Lady Hokage, the elders and the few ninjas involved, like Sakura said the Masakazu clan was believed to of been wiped out but that wasn't completely true, it turns out that the Masakazu clan was targeted and hunted down a few years ago by an enemy village and they managed to kill more than half of the clan before the Tiger ninjas could save them. However, a couple of the members were saved and then they were placed in hiding and separated, with Kakashi being highly advanced in his ninja skills he was a part of that mission. He had arrived at a house and was greeted by a middle aged woman that he had saved during the massacre. 

Her name was Ohara Masakazu, she smiled when she saw him and greeted him with a hug. "Kakashi! It's been so long! How have you been?" Kakashi hugged her back and they had a catch up while she was taking care of her plants that she had grown outside of her house for a couple of years. After a few years he decided to get serious and bring up the subject of Sora, "The reason I came here today was because something serious has happened and... I need your help Ohara" she looked at him seriously and tried to read him. She knew that he would never ask for anything useless it was serious and she knew that this was serious just by looking at his body language, “What is it Kakashi? You know I owe you my life for what you did for me and my family.” She gave him a light hearted smile and moved closer to him and sat down on the chair swing that was placed next to her house, Kakashi joined her and then explained the whole situation to Ohara and then asked “We need to get her back and the only way is by using your jutsu Ohara”. He stayed quiet waiting for an answer, “You know that’s a forbidden jutsu…” He needed sighed “I know Ohara but I wouldn’t of asked if it wasn’t important”. He waited for an answer and then finally she agreed to do it, he was over the moon and couldn’t thank her enough. He stayed for a while and chatted with Ohara and even stayed for dinner before heading home and sleeping on the thought that he’s one step closer to getting Sora back.

 A.N.

Hey guys I have finally updated in god knows how long haha but I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully I'll be updating more often and hopefully this story will be going somewhere soon. Also, please comment and tell me what you guys think and if you guys like it and if you guys think other people will like it then recommend this story to your friends, it would really help me out. Anyway, thank you guys for reading and hopefully I'll be updating more often. :) <3