Chapter 12

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Sora sat up and started to pull out the wires that were attached to her arms and to the rest of her body, she moaned in pain once she started to pull they were tightly attached into her body and there wasn't any other way to get them out other then pulling. Once she got them out she slowly got out of the big white hospital bed, once she was on both her feet she stumble a little. Ryuk rushed to her side and placed his arms around her body to support her "what are you doing you need to get better before you go searching for that gang" "no I have to find them, I need to get back to my time" she said while slowly trying to walk, "you are insane you can't look for them in this state you can barely even walk" Ryuk said while trying to place her back on her bed. "I guess your right, but once I'm well I'm going to find them, kill them and then go home" Sora said while getting back into her bed" Ryuk unfroze everyone and they turned they heads to the beeping sound coming from the monitor "DOCTOR, DOCTOR" Siwon shouted while poking his head out of the door.

Sora's breathing rate started to quicken as she started grasping for air, her heart beat started slowing down as she was close to death. The doctor's rushed in asking for everyone to leave. Everyone left quietly and some of them even wondered why the wires weren't attached to her, was she trying to kill her herself or was it because she couldn't stand being in a room full of people, the others wondered why they didn't see her take the wires out of herself. While everyone was worried about Sora Leetuek on the other hand wasn't worried he was sitting on a park bench behind the hospital, he was thinking about the thing he saw on the back of Sora's shoulder was it a birthmark or a tattoo, he was close enough to be able to see it as the hospital clothes didn't cover her back properly. He lend backwards on the bench and started to think of how live less her eyes were, when he looked in to her eyes it felt like someone else was looking through them like there was another being inside her, he couldn't place it all together in his head but once looking in to her eyes there were no live in them at all it was like her soul left her body.

Back in Sora's room the doctors were doing everything they could to keep her alive but inside her body it was Ryuk that was doing all the work he repaired her injured body and got her heart pumping again but it took a lot of energy out of him so once she was back and alive he rested in the place where he was put, her heart Sora's was Ryuk home along with her body but if her heart is hurt then he is hurt. He had no intention to let Sora die as he would be released from her body and sent to wondered the human world looking for another host, Sora was the best host Ryuk has ever had she didn't treat him like a pile of crap she treated him like a person and goes to him for advice some times. 

After a couple of hours Sora woke up from her near death experience again, this time she wasn't going to do anything stupid Ryuk's gonna make sure of that. When she woke up no one was in her room it was quiet and peaceful until the room door flung open and everyone of Super Junior came in talking and shouting giving Sora a massive and painful headache, "Oi your awake" Heechul said Sora nodded her head. Kibum walked up to her and handed her a bag of clothes "these are for you since you will be living with us we brought you these and then when you settled in we can take you shopping for more if you like" He said while smiling and placing the bag near her enough for her to reach so she wouldn't hurt herself. "Thank you" Sora said while giving a weak smile "the doctor said you will be coming home with us at the end of the week, so before that time we would like to get to know you more" Siwon said while taking a chair and sitting at the side of the bed, Sora gave them a puzzled look as no one wanted to get to know her "it's to get a feel for your personality" Ryeowook said while slowly placing himself on the foot of the bed. Sora nodded her head and started to talk about herself and then the members started talking and they talked for hours and hours until visiting hours were over "We will be back tomorrow after we finish our schedule" Donghae said while being the last one to leave the room after that Sora fell into a quiet peaceful sleep.