Chapter 1

Your a idol and I'm a ninja

Sora was walking along the river bank when suddenly someone called her

"Sora, Sora".

Sora turned her head to see who it was, she smiled after finding out who called her name. It was her team mate Sakura.

"There you are we have been looking all over for you. Come on we have a mission"

"Alright I'm coming, just let me get something first ok".

After finding out there was a mission to complete Sora had to go home to get her one and only trusted weapon her sythe. Her sythe was the only thing that she had left of her parents.

*Flashback*

"Mom, I'm home" Sora called out after walking inside their house, she went searching all around the house but her mother was no where to be found. So she decided to go look around the village, she went looking in the local flower shop her mum goes to get the flowers that she loved since she was little. Also there was still no sign of her mother, after looking around the village she decide to ask the Hokage. 

She knocked on the door before entering,

"Lady Hokage, do you have any idea where my mother went off to I haven't seen her around the village"

"Sora didn't you get the news about the serious attack outside the village last night." Sora moved her head side to side to say that she didn't 

"I thought I sent one of my massager out to tell you the news about your parents" Sora eyes went wide thinking that the news may be bad. Lady Hokage saw this and decided to get off her chair and walk over to her and give her a hug. While being embraced, Lady hokage decided to whispered the news. 

"I'm very sorry to tell you this, but your parents died while facing off against a manic gang of killers" tears started rolling down her cheeks without her even knowing. 

*End of Flashback*