Seungri

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri had enough.

He was done pretending. Done being silent. Done compromising. He. Was. Done.

As he sat on Youngbae hyung’s bed deliberately invading his personal space. Seungri thought about the many things he wanted to tell him. One night wouldn’t be enough to talk –finally talk about everything he’s been through.

Seungri knew that this conversation should’ve taken place a long –very long– time ago. But like Youngbae hyung told him, it’s better late than never.

Seungri took his courage in both hands. If this failed then Seungri wouldn’t know what to do with his life any longer. He will be officially shattered to million unrepairable pieces. Seungri looked into Youngbae hyung’s eyes as he started to pour his heart out.

“I know I hurt you hyung but I was too young to realise what I’ve done. And when I came to confront you about that kiss and ask for your guidance, you cruelly shut me out. I was confused, I didn’t know what to believe any more. You were so harsh and Jiyong hyung was too possessive. You turned a blind eye when you saw him hurting me, you didn’t even pretend to care. You just abandoned me and that hurt me more than anything. I was young, clueless and immature. I didn’t know how to act. I didn’t know how to play Jiyong hyung’s games. I didn’t know how to stand up for myself. And you weren’t there for me. You weren’t any better than Jiyong hyung, you turned into devil incarnate, you poured your hatred on me, you made me suffer. You made me cry in dark corners as much as Jiyong hyung did. I wanted nothing in the world than to get back into your good side but no matter how much I tried, you just improvised new ways to hurt, destroy and make me cry again.

"I wanted to give up on you hyung, many times than I could ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter