Forgiveness

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One fateful morning Seungri woke up and Youngbae thought that he could finally breathe normally again. It was too suffocating in those days where Seungri was hanging between life and death.

Youngbae visited him as often as he could but he never came alone. He did his best to always come with Daesung, Seunghyun hyung or Seungri’s parents. Youngbae wasn’t ready to face Seungri quite yet. He didn’t know what to say.

Seungri insisted on going back to practice as soon as he could walk straight. They tried to talk sense into him but he was too stubborn. He said it was enough that he failed them and the fans for such a long time.

Youngbae closely watched Seungri trying to get back to form. It wasn’t easy at all. He struggled with the easiest dance moves but he still held tight and continued trying to get better. Youngbae admired Seungri’s fighting spirit. Sometimes he was jealous of his energy.

But one of those days, Seungri’s face was abnormally pale. He was wrapped in multiple layers of clothes but he still shivered even inside the warm studio. Seungri was certainly not well but he still stood and sang his part for the upcoming concert.

Youngbae couldn’t watch him do that any longer. He clearly had fever and that’s not good after the accident. Fever means infection and infection means red alert. Youngbae went after Seungri to the bathroom. He thought he was going to freshen up or something. But Seungri was standing beside the sink harshly gripping the edge like his life depended on it.

“Seungri, are you okay?” Youngbae cautiously advanced on him and the paleness of Seungri’s features alarmed him. “You don’t look too well. Let me call your manager to take you to the hospital.”

Seungri didn’t acknowledge him for a while. Youngbae thought that maybe he didn’t hear him. He certainly didn’t look good at all.

“Why do you even care if I lived or died?” Seungri whispered without looking at him and Youngbae felt fury eat at his insides. The bastard. He didn’t know how much Youngbae struggled while he was motionless on that hospital bed. Youngbae wanted to shout at him, to tell him that he knew nothing but he was well aware that it wasn’t neither the right time nor place.

“I heard you’re the only one who didn’t cry hyung.” Seungri turned toward him now and Youngbae saw the haunted look in Seungri’s eyes and it ate at him. What does this brat know? He wasn’t aware of the sleepless nights Youngbae spent and even when he sleep he woke up with tears filling his eyes. Just because no one saw his tears, it doesn’t mean they weren’t there.

“You’re tired, you need to see a doctor.” Youngbae calmly told him.

“I am fine!” Seungri shouted pushing away from the sink but as soon as stood tall, his head twisted to the side and his body collapsed to the ground.

Youngbae crouched beside him, “Seungri ah! Seungri ah!” Nothing. No response. Seungri was already unconscious.

Youngbae touched his head and his hand almost burnt. He was too ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter