Beginnings

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s always been that way. Youngbae wanting Seungri and Seungri wanting Jiyong.

Youngbae doesn’t know when it started. He only knew that he was the one who first liked Seungri. He had the right to keep him.

Finders, keepers. Right?

True. Youngbae misjudged Seungri before he came into the company. When he saw him on TV, he thought he was arrogant. But the first time ever since the little maknae joined YG, everything changed within Youngbae.

All along he only had Jiyong. He was his best friend, they matured before their due time and crossed a rough road together. However, when he first laid eyes on little Seunghyun, he felt as if there was another being who deserved his attention.

Youngbae’s whole being shifted.

Seungri was an innocent squishy country pumpkin. The fat on his cheeks made Youngbae want to pinch him then kiss the pain away. He immediately took a strong liking to him. Even when Jiyong was acting y because he wanted it to be GDYB instead of BigBang. Youngbae quietly consoled the maknae. Giving pieces of food and grilling meat for him because he didn’t know how.

He always made sure to cover him at night patting the stranded hair out of his face. Seungri was the cutest human being he ever saw.

Youngbae still remembers those times where Jiyong refused to talk to the maknae for whole months. It gutted him to see little Seunghyun crawl into a ball to sleep or flinch each time Jiyong screams. And yet, he still managed the will to sneak into the practice room in order to improve his skills.

Youngbae watched from afar each time Seungri was working hard to change Jiyong i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter