Detachment

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hole in Youngbae’s soul kept expanding until it rippled him apart.

That bubble Seungri implanted within him grew until it burst right inside his heart.

The worst part that the one who caused this didn’t care about him. Not one bit.

Youngbae will never forgive him for toying with his soul and feelings. He felt it that night. The little twitch of Seungri’s lips underneath his. He well and truly felt his hands at the nape of his neck. But when Jiyong came, it was a mistake. Youngbae was the mistake. Jiyong was the one.

That same night, amongst the rage and the shattered feelings, Youngbae decided to write his bottled up emotions. He didn’t know what he was doing until he just grabbed a pen and started making gibberish.

I'm entrusting him with you.

The one whom I loved more than myself, he wants you.

With last cold words, he turned his back on me.

Although Youngbae didn’t mean to. What he wrote ended up in one of BigBang’s songs. Jiyong looked at him dubiously narrowing his eyes when he read them.

“Stay away from him Youngbae. He’s mine.” He stressed the last word as if trying to prove a point.

“Seungri is not an object Jiyong.” Youngbae met Jiyong’s stare with one of his own.

“It doesn’t matter. He’s still mine. He knows it. He likes it. So you better stop your games.”

Oh yes, how he did know it.

“You’re the one who’s playing games with him. Push and pull remember?”

Jiyong grinned, that gummy smile that got the girls squealing and Seungri smiling like an idiot. “He likes that too. He’s learning the rules.”

“Only there’s none, isn’t it?” Youngbae asked more to himself than to Jiyong. Sometimes, he knows what attracts Seungri to Jiyong. His best friend was a real artist. Somehow wrong in the head and very unpredictable.

Seungri ravished in that sense of adventure. The fact that he considers Jiyong cool and astounding never escaped Youngbae. He knows that all too well.

The much cheerful, talkative Seungri wouldn’t want Youngbae. He himself knew how boring he was. Despite his internal chaos, he always appeared restrained and calm. Seungri hated that about him. He always drifted somewhere else. It must’ve been tiring for him to be the only side of a conversation.

Youngbae made a perfect picture in his head where Seungri no longer existed. The emptiness was numbing. At least he could pick up his life and live like a normal human being.

It . Oh, how it to be the permanent resident of the void. It was as if his soul left him but he was still there. Talking, walking, working, dancing and living. Only it was much of an existen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter