Tailored Angel

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae was busy preparing his album and helping Jiyong with his promotions. It was hectic in the studio and all the producers worked hard to bring their upcoming releases to perfection.

BigBang was going through a little hiatus. No album for the moment and that gave them time to focus on their solo careers instead.

Seungri still shares the same apartment with Youngbae but much to Youngbae’s relief, YG shipped Seungri to Japan as soon as his scandal died out a little. Their maknae line is working hard to establish their image and constant growth in the second most important market in the world.

They’re doing really well.

But out of the blue, YG decided to insert Seungri’s second mini-album right before Jiyong’s. Youngbae didn’t understand why YG would do that. It’s clear that Seungri’s promotion will overlap with Jiyong’s and no one would care about his music when Jiyong’s much expected album comes out.

When Youngbae talked about it to Jiyong. Jiyong merely shrugged his shoulders. The water between the two of them seemed too dark at the moment. Youngbae didn’t ask what’s going on but he knew they weren’t on good terms like they used to be.

At least that’s what he noticed.

Seungri didn’t seem to mind though. Or he was very well at hiding his feelings. Youngbae noticed ever since long ago that Seungri was extremely well in hiding his insecurities and troubles. He never lets the hyungs know about his suffering or the time he lost his confidence. He merely worked on it on his own until he solved it.

Youngbae suspected that even Jiyong was unaware of what’s going on inside Seungri’s head. Youngbae loved his friend but Jiyong was a bit selfish sometimes, he rarely stopped to care about other people’s suffering. And Youngbae didn’t even think about indulging in Seungri’s problems because Seungri didn’t deserve the care Youngbae had to offer.

Youngbae selflessly gave his whole attention to Seungri a long time ago but the younger effortlessly threw it in his face. Who’s the heartless one, huh?

Seungri practically stuffed himself with work and spent sleepless night writing, composing, choreographing and even producing his own album. Youngbae was pleasantly surprise. He would never take the chance of producing. Youngbae left that to Jiyong and Teddy hyung. But Seungri had much talent and confidence in himself that he decided to embark on the new adventure.

Youngbae admired his determination so when Seungri came to ask him if he could feature in one of the songs with him and Jiyong, Youngbae agreed.

They worked together on the track and it was kind of fun. Only that Youngbae had to witness Seungri and Jiyong growing close again. It didn’t matter anymore. Because Youngbae has already turned the page.

Taeyang is brightly shining and your eyes are blind to me

Youngbae wrote in the lyrics. He was once the sun in Seungri’s life but he chose to be blinded to it. Seungri chose to scatter him away.

Sorry baby, I ain’t sorry

Youngbae also wrote. He most def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter