Mistake

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did Seungri came to like you?” Youngbae heard Seunghyun hyung ask Jiyong. “I want to be closer to him too.”

Youngbae knew that Seungri was slowly becoming the light of the group. It was empty without him around. It’s as if he blew life and energy within his surroundings. All of them found their maknae very cute –Including Daesung. He just didn’t know how to deal with Seungri quite yet.

“Just hyung, he likes it.” Jiyong said. “But don’t get too close.” There was a warning in his voice.

“Why’s that, huh? Maknae isn’t yours Jiyong.” Seunghyun hyung taunted.

“That’s what you believe.” Jiyong smirked and went back to writing songs.

Youngbae noticed the change in his best friend. He was more enthusiastic now. He was always hardworking but now he’s less pessimistic and more cheerful. It’s like he fed on Seungri’s energy and made it his own.

But with that came Jiyong’s most loathsome trait.

Possession.

In Jiyong’s eyes, Seungri was his. Through and throughout. Anyone who dares to touch him will be sent death glares and even threats. He suffocated little Seunghyun. When the younger didn’t obey, he will be teased and bullied to tears.

Jiyong would refuse talking to Seungri for days if he dared to as much as pick anyone but Jiyong to sit next to. But little Seunghyun never did that. He always clung to Jiyong. Sat next to Jiyong. Allowed Jiyong to feed him. Went shopping with Jiyong. Followed Jiyong around everywhere.

Youngbae thought it was because Seungri didn’t want to initiate the leader’s fury. But the blushing cheeks and the curving lips made Youngbae think twice about the reason.

His Seungri was drifting away from him. He rarely talked to him now since he had Jiyong to tell his noisy stories to.

Youngbae never had a girlfriend. He only watched Jiyong falling in and out of love on too many occasions and have been there for him each and every time. But Seungri had girlfriends ever since he was in his hometown. He enthusiastically told Youngbae about his first kiss and how it felt.

Youngbae couldn’t draw his eyes from Seungri’s lips ever since. He knew every curve and every contour. He traced his fingers over them many times when the younger was sound asleep.

Youngbae loved to watch Seungri sleep. His features turning into a soft expression with his mouth slightly parted. The fans always called Daesung an angel and he was but for Youngbae, sleeping Seungri was his absolute ethereal angel.

One night, Seungri came to him and Youngbae stood t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter