Happiness

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngbae couldn’t believe his ears. The more Seungri talked, the more he thought he was dreaming. This has to be a dream. His psyche was playing a sick game with him. But are dreams supposed to make him cry?

Youngbae stared at Seungri trying to make him into reality. Desperately wishing that he won’t fade when he touched him. Youngbae raised his finger and when it connected with Seungri’s face, Seungri visibly shuddered and Youngbae thought he could happily die right here right now.

Seungri –his Seungri– was sitting right in front of him. Nervous. Restless. Cautiously watching Youngbae. Waiting for an answer. For a word. And Youngbae couldn’t feel anymore gratified. Could there possibly be any superior bliss in this entire World?

Youngbae didn’t know he had that much effect on Seungri. He never thought that he hurt Seungri so badly. It ate at him to be the cause of his suffering. But Youngbae will fix that. He will make Seungri forget about everything. His Seungri –his beautiful precious Seungri.

“Say it again.” Youngbae whispered wanting so badly to hear the words he never thought Seungri would ever say to him.

“I love you hyung.” Seungri said eyeing Youngbae with those sad puppy eyes that Youngbae could never resist.

“So if I kiss you right now, you won’t call it a mistake?” Youngbae asked and Seungri’s eyes brightened. He opened his mouth to say something but Youngbae sealed his lips to his, dragging him by the neck until he was half lying on his lap.

Seungri passionately kissed him back and Youngbae never felt more fulfilled in his entire life. Seungri loved him. Seungri was beside him. Seungri was kissing him. If this was a dream then please let it last forever and ever.

Just when their breaths almost ran out, Youngbae reluctantly parted from him. But he still held his face with two hands watching the one person that could break and revive him. Seungri’s hands reached to Youngbae’s cheeks slowly caressing it.

“It was never a mistake hyung, it was the beginning of my love for you.” Seungri said and reached to kiss him again. Youngbae surrendered to Seungri’s touch. He was overwhelmed. Happy. Blessed.

Seungri let him go after a while. “What about you hyung?” He asked slowly almost shyly and dubiously. Youngbae swore he could’ve hugged him to death.

“Do you even have to ask you little brat?” Youngbae humoured before his voice became serious. “I don’t think I ever stopped loving you. I probably never will.” He confessed.

“Good.” Seungri grinned. “You know me hyung, I will want to ravish in every drop of love you can offer. I want your whole attention. Your care. Your everything. Or I won’t be satisfied.” Seungri softly brushed his lips over Youngbae’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter