Heartless

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life went on.

BigBang long awaited comeback topped the charts. They were living in the prime of their youth not only dominating Asia but expanding into the whole World. And Youngbae never been happier.

Their Alive World tour made all of them grew closer. They spend endless nights in foreign countries in hotel suites with no one but themselves and their managers to keep them company. Youngbae learnt so much from their numerous travels.

It warmed his heart that they were still very loved and received despite their past troubles. He swore to be even more vigilant for their fans. They deserve nothing less than perfection. Even if their health deteriorated in the meantime. Youngbae kept pushing them and himself toward a greater goal.

Things never been better. The future was looking lovelier.

Until Seungri decided to ruin it. He always ruins everything.

Seungri got caught in a scandal in Japan and that uplifted the group and the public’s opinion once again. BigBang will forever be sampled as the troublesome group.

Youngbae remembers the rage that took hold of him when he first read about it. YG called him early in the morning after that night. “Youngbae ah, Seungri’s coming back.”

“Don’t worry hyung, I will kill him for you.” Youngbae was utterly and totally pissed at Seungri. He will make him pay for it.

“Yeah, about that, prepare to pack.”

“To what?” Youngbae sleepy eyes shot open.

“Seungri will live with you and Daesung now. You need a bigger apartment. I already got you one in Jiyong’s building…”

“Wait a minute hyung,” Youngbae interrupted him trying to sound as calm as he can manage, “What do you mean he will live with us?”

YG must’ve been out of his mind.

“Someone needs to keep an eye on him. Who’s better than you and Daesung?”

“There’s Jiyong in case you have forgotten.” Yes, let him be with Jiyong. It will be their honeymoon instead of a reflecting period.

“Uh, uh Youngbae. Jiyong became a softie toward him. I can’t trust him to guide him well. You on the other hand...”

“Can murder him in his sleep.” Youngbae finished for him.

“Hmmm, well something like that. Anyway, I sent the manager, hop up. See you.”

YG hang up and Youngbae threw himself back in bed. This is so not what he needed right now. Seungri coming back into his life more persistently isn’t what he asked for. It was already enough they had to meet for work and during tours. Now, they’re obliged to live together. Awesome.

They all met in their new house that night. Daesung hugged Seungri as soon as they arrived. Daesung was never one to show his emotions so openly but Youngbae knew that Daesung grew a strong attachment to Seungri ever since his accident and the time they spent together in Japan.

They becam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter