I was First

Inflicted Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Seungri was officially selected as a BigBang member, Youngbae almost grew wings. His heart was so combusted when little Seunghyun sang that song in the audition. He wanted to hug him and pat him on the back for improving so fast in such a short period.

“I did it hyung!” Seungri told him extremely excited after YG decided to give him a chance.

Youngbae drew him in a hug unable to hide his utter joy. “I knew you would Seunghyun ah.”

And Youngbae knew. When him, Jiyong, big Seunghyun and Daesung went back to the dorm, he stole glimpses of Seungri and Hyunseung training on their own in the empty practice room. He wanted to strand the group and go help him. But he needn’t to. His Seungri was too strong.

Youngbae celebrated. Ignoring a grumpy Jiyong because he couldn’t forget that Hyungseung got eliminated. That night, Youngbae felt as if his life had a new meaning: Protect Seungri.

Little Seunghyun was cheeky and attention grabbing. He always wanted the whole everything to be about him. And if it wasn’t, he would pout or shout all night asking for attention. He was obnoxious, loud and even annoying. But Youngbae loved all of those and more about him.

Youngbae was never one to talk too much so he always listened and analysed instead. He found a friendly soul in Daesung, they always communicated in silence and that suited him perfectly.

Seungri would never shut up. He was more like Jiyong in some ways. In all their years together, Youngbae lent a shoulder to Jiyong and let him pour all his ranting and dissatisfaction on him. But Seungri was different. He wouldn’t rant or argue, he would just talk about everything and nothing.

Youngbae would listen to him talking non-stop just to satisfy his attention-seeking soul. He would smile and even laugh at his tasteless jokes. Otherwise, little Seunghyun would pout that heart wrenching expression Youngbae doesn’t want to see.

Seungri was the group’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter