Act 8: Under Influence

School

Image result for do kyungsoo gif

MOOD: Mansae — SEVENTEEN


 

 

JUNG EUNJI INVITED YOU TO A GROUP CHAT: YOOCHUN’S SQUAD

 

  Wait… What?

 Yoochun’s Squad!

 Wait… We can use Park Saem’s first name? He’s okay with it?

 Is this a rip-off of Dumbledore’s Army? -,- 

 

Um, he doesn’t even know that I used his name. So sshh?  

 

 

 

Yeah. Why? Want to complain? ಠ_ಠ 

 

 For the love of God, please don’t ruin this chat with your banters. Please, I beg of you…. ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

 Whoa, we’re definitely gonna get D if he finds out.

 F, Junmyeon. Learn the difference.

 And potentially fail this year…

 Smooth answer, I like you!

 Who picks this name for real?

 Eunji obviously, who else?

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (2)

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (3)

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (4)

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (5)

 Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (6)

 

 
 

Oh! KyungMi is on air people! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) (7) 

 

 I’m so going to choke you to death, Byun Baekhyun.

 You won’t dare. I have Chanyeol on my side.

 I don’t know you. Who are you?

 ing rude buddy, ing rude.

 YAH! There are girls in this group chat!

 JIAE! JIAE, DO YOU READ THIS TOO? CLOSE YOUR EYES, WASH THEM. BAEKHYUN IS STUPID.

 JUNMYEON DON’T READ BAEKHYUN’S MESSAGE! CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DELETE IT!

 But I already did Sohyun? Thank you though… You’re such an angel :)

 Don’t forget to pray Baekhyun, ask Him to excuse your sin just now.

 Baekhyun and his choice of words -,-

  Don’t call Sohyun like that Junmyeon! She’s not an angel!

 It’s not only Kyungsoo who’ll end someone’s life. Watch out, Yook. Tomorrow might be your last day. ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

 I’m only keeping Innocent Junmyeon from the devils… ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 

 

Eunji grinned reading the group chat that she just created. It’s so fun to see how the boys were interacting, and to be honest Eunji felt the boys bonded better than the girls. Just see, it’s just five or ten minutes ago Eunji decided to create a group and look how the boys already typed so many useless things. Eunji barely left her phone for two minutes and her notification for Yoochun’s Squad’s unread messages were reaching 32.

 

Just like what they five discussed earlier, they decided to try to get each of their classmates first and created a group chat for a starter. And the result, Eunji clicked her tongue because there are still Chae Soobin and Jung Haena on pending list. Jung Haena was understandable because she might be busy at the moment…, but Soobin? What’s with her and her huge ego? It disturbed her interest but afraid she would get yelled by Cheerleader’s Captain, Eunji canceled her intention to chat her personally – dealing with Soobin would be so much different than dealing with Chanyeol. Yeah two of them are rude and distant, but there’s something about Chanyeol that made Eunji was easily slipped in to his personal spaces.

 

Eunji stared at the group chat, now the boys were discussing about Produce 101 and the famous trainee named Jo Somi. Baekhyun argued that she got casted simply because she came from JYP while Sungjae insisted that because of her stability and her deliciously firm, toned belly abs. Others just commented mindlessly – it felt somehow like a private chat for boys, Eunji thinks.

 

Eunji was about to prepare for tomorrow’s schedule when she realized she hasn’t read Jisoo’s apology letter. Curious, she took out his letter and smiled to herself. Slowly but surely her heart raced a bit faster and she gripped tighter on the envelope, she was excitedly giddy for this. Eunji tore it very, very carefully before she took a piece of paper with such a small, messy handwriting.

 

Dear Jung Eunji,

I’m sorry. I’m sorry because of me you got hit by Yoongi. I’m sorry because I was being reckless and did nothing – because if at least I fought back, you won’t get hit, right? Um okay. I’m sorry because I didn’t say anything to you, I didn’t visit you in infirmary (well, Park Seonsaengnim punished us big time so…) but yeah, it’s just a stupid excuse so I’m sorry about the mess you had to get in because of me. I’m sorry but I’m thankful too; because of you the fight was stopped and I can explain everything to Yoongi. So thank you as well?

 

Sincerely,

Kim Jisoo

 

Eunji recalled on the day where Jisoo caught her and stood awfully close to her, and she wanted to question his kindness to her – because seriously a person with right mind wouldn’t bother to help her, because they knew about the consequences. He’s dumb. But him, why would he do that? Was it because he thought that Eunji was stubborn that she could do anything? But then she remembered the small talk between that Uncle and Jisoo, they talked about someone – possibly Jisoo’s brother – and the way Jisoo replied to him; ice cold and motionless.

 

“Thanks to you, Ahjussi…, now I am the only son of my family.”

 

Eunji might be not good at reading people’s feelings, and that day the lights were dimmed so she couldn’t study his expression very well, but she wasn’t deaf. She could tell that Jisoo’s tone filled with hatred and longing. He wanted to act like he doesn’t care but he actually cries alone.

 

And she really wanted to know the reason Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and Yoongi were so calm hearing that Jisoo’s brother was passed away, no they at least have to look confused when Sungjae mentioned that Jisoo ever entered the nightclub. Do they know something that she didn’t know? Because hell, normal people would ask, except they were aware about the truth…, and it’s not been a month to be classmates but why there are so many complicated stories that slowly itch her nerves to find out?

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Chanyeol frowned; his phone has been vibrating since hours ago and it slowly agitated him. He wanted to turn it off or put in on airplane mode, but the stare Baekhyun gave him made him surrender. “You can’t avoid that forever, Chanyeol. Just talk to him and hear him out.” he murmured and he returned to play with his phone.

 

Chanyeol stood up and walked to the balcony where it was quiet so he could talk. “Yes, Abeoji.” he greeted, flatly polite.

 

“I tried calling you thousand times ago yesterday,” his father started his rant and Chanyeol wanted to scoff, they were just forties miscalls, can’t he count? “… Where were you and what were you doing until you declined your father’s call?”

 

“I’m sorry, Abeoji.” It’s always automatic for him to apologize even he knew he wasn’t at fault. “I was studying.”

 

“Two days in row?” his father asked in disbelief.

 

“… I need to maintain my scores, Abeoji. There’s no way on letting someone else taking my spot, just like what you always asked me to do.” Chanyeol watched the view up from his balcony. Everything down there are only lights and lots of vehicles, and people too with their own business. Sometimes Chanyeol wanted to be able reading people’s mind, find out what they actually thought about their problems.

 

“I heard from your Principal that you’re being a VP. Again?” he pressed his tone on the last word, his brow was knitted in confusion, Chanyeol could tell. “Why don’t you be the Class President? Last year you were the VP. Like I told you many times—”

 

“—I might be too busy if I took the position, Abeoji, and I might skip my lessons. I don’t want anything interrupt my studies that’s why I gave up the position. I was thoughtful about it and not just randomly refused it…,” Chanyeol explained, almost exasperated. He glanced over at his best friend that stood up near the door frame, brow rose. Chanyeol listened to some of his ramblings halfheartedly and as always, he automatically agreed on anything his father said. After almost twenty minutes, the call finally ended.

 

Baekhyun watched the hardened expression on his face; he knew. But being a best friend, Baekhyun also knew Chanyeol didn’t need encouraging words or hugs – not he’s into them – but he just let Chanyeol did everything he wanted to do. He only nodded when Chanyeol walked in, reached for his hoodie and said, “… I’ll get some fresh air.”

 

Baekhyun walked him out and when the door closed, Baekhyun went back to his couch, leaned his back over and turned the TV on. But before, he checked the clock hung on the wall and mumbled, “Three hours.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“You do realize that you’re grinning right now, don’t you?” Kyungsoo walked in to Yoongi’s bedroom and dropped his back over his bed. “OUGH.” he winced in disgust before he stood up abruptly. “How long haven’t you changed your sheets?” he asked and without Yoongi’s consent, he took off the sheets.

 

“Just… Days?” Yoongi tried to remember but he failed. He grinned again and somehow he could feel Kyungsoo was glaring at him. “Okay, weeks. Happy?” he gave in. “Now would you stop staring at me and just do whatever you planned to do?”

 

Kyungsoo opened his closet and took out fresh sheets and changed them, all by himself. It took some minutes for him going back and forth to tidy the bed, before finally leaned back over the comfortable bed. Now is better, Kyungsoo smiled. He turned his head slightly to see Yoongi still had that smile.

 

Being the best friend of dumb Min Yoongi for years, he could tell easily what was on the latter’s mind; when he got embarrassed his cheeks were as red as ripe tomatoes, when he was nervous he nibbled his lower lip almost bled it out, when he was angry he would always balled his fists until they whitened and instead showing them off, he would put his fists on the pockets – like a small reminder to control his emotion before things got too late, and Kyungsoo knew exactly what Yoongi felt right now, just with one single glance.

 

“… You’re such a coward,” Kyungsoo sighed inwardly and Yoongi raised his brow questioningly. Kyungsoo dismissed his questioning look as he chose another topic, “So how’s Kangjoon? Have you ever heard from him after that incident?”

 

“He’s fine.” Yoongi smiled satisfyingly, “Last time we spoke, he told me that he and his parents planned to send him abroad. To study and start anew.” Yoongi replied as he looked up at the ceiling. “… I just really wish the best for him. He’s a good kid. Just wrong friends and wrong choices.”

 

“Good to hear then,” Kyungsoo sat up on the bed and started to play around with the pillows. “At least your scarification paid off,” he caught a glimpse of Yoongi and continued, “… Just don’t forget to say thanks to the others, they helped you big time. You’d be dead if they’re—no, Eunji wasn’t there to help you.”

 

“Huh?” Yoongi stared down at him and he was blank.

 

“… Damn, you didn’t notice? And here people nickname you Red King because they think you’re super scary and stuffs…, you didn’t even ing notice Eunji stalked you all night, just to make sure you’d be alright.” Kyungsoo explained with a teasing smile. “No need for the rosy cheeks young man, she might do that to everyone else too. She’s called nosy for a reason.” The doe-eyed boy as he threw the pillow at the latter’s shoulder.

 

“It’s not rosy!” But again, Yoongi couldn’t help the smile that forced to ghost over his face. He was about to continue when something hit Yoongi as he tore down his gaze and looked up again at the ceiling. “Kyungsoo, there’s something I want to ask you.”

 

“Hmm, what is it?” Kyungsoo now was tidying his books over the nightstand, it was messy and disturbed his sight – and knowing Yoongi too well, Kyungsoo knew that the boy wouldn’t spare time to clean it up.

 

“Why were you and Chanyeol so calm at the club?” Yoongi turned to gaze at his best friend, who tensed up as he let out a question. “It’s like you both already know about Jisoo’s brother,”

 

“Well yeah, sensing that you were so calm back then, it means you know too right? Poor Eunji, she knows nothing about it. The way her eyes blinked in confusion and puppy expression that she had – as if she’s asking us to explain why…, it’s cute. I don’t wonder you’re whipped by her anymore.” Kyungsoo retorted with a tight smile.

 

“You don’t answer my question.” Yoongi squinted inquisitively, “Do you know something about this that I have no idea about?”

 

Kyungsoo sighed. “I can’t tell you as I wanted to, Yoongi. It’s already past and no one wanted to bring it up. And it’s related to someone’s privacy…, I can’t just tell you without their consent.”

 

“Why? Is it embarrassing or something else? How could you know and I don’t? No…,” he shook his head when Kyungsoo wanted to reply. “I don’t need to hear whole history okay? Just give me a very, very short and quick summary.” He tried again and Kyungsoo softened. “You can do that right?”

 

“Fine,” Kyungsoo surrendered. “Long story short, unlike you and your stupid, useless jealousy towards Jisoo and Chanyeol—”

 

“—excuse me I’m not jealous with those human beings—”

 

“—there’s actually a reason for Chanyeol and Jisoo can’t get along.” Kyungsoo his lips and exhaled. “I believe that you know about Jisoo’s brother already from Jisoo himself, don’t you?” the greenish-haired boy nodded. “Well…, just like Kangjoon, Jisoo’s brother never used by himself. He had a company, a friend that he trusted well enough to be with him through thick and thins.”

 

“Okayyy?” Yoongi was slow, stupidly achingly slow to process the whole idea.

 

“And…, the friend that accompanied Jisoo’s brother was no other than Chanyeol’s older sister.” Kyungsoo received the response that he knew would happen; widening eyes, gaping mouth, and shaking head of Min Yoongi. “And she passed away…, few days before Jisoo’s brother.”

 

“Wait, what?” Yoongi thought things like that only would happen in Korean dramas. No, how someone’s life could be that difficult. He blinked confusedly, still struggling with the pieces of puzzles that Kyungsoo kindly threw at him. “… They were dating, like that?

 

Kyungsoo pressed his lips into a thin line. “I can’t tell you much because I’m not at place to say anything. But from what I heard, they did go out for couple months before they used. The only thing that I remember that…, Chanyeol wailed crazily when she passed away and only Baekhyun could calm him down after locking himself up for almost two weeks… That Byun,” he snorted to himself.

 

There are lots to process, too much and Yoongi couldn’t really help himself. Something like that ever happened? But how couldn’t he know? How no one ever brought up this topic to him?

 

“… It happened in middle school, so of course not many knew.” Kyungsoo turned to glare at his best friend. “I know that you don’t like them…, but I hope you won’t use this to hurt them. They were struggling hard to move on, so I don’t think they need unneeded reminder about it. Okay Yoongi?”

 

Yoongi supposed to feel offended in a way Kyungsoo asked him, but his mind was too occupied with the overwhelming summary he just received so the greenish-haired boy just nodded mindlessly. “Yeah,”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Soobin halted in front of minimarket as she d her growling belly. She wasn’t supposed to eat after 4pm to maintain her thin figure, but she was starving to death because she hasn’t eaten anything since yesterday. Biting her lower lip, she paced and bit her inner lip, thinking so hard. Should she? Shouldn’t she? How many calories does a cup ramen have? She craved for that since long time ago but…, what about her weight? She had to stay thin to encourage Sooyoung for her diet. Oh it, just go Soobin. She almost pushed the door frame but she stepped back. Ramen makes your face bloats you . She was about to turn away and leave with the aching hunger, when the door was pushed open by someone behind her back.

 

Widening her eyes, she ly to find Kim Jisoo was looking down at her with a brow arched. “… You’re blocking the way,” he muttered silently as he saw Soobin flinched a little because of their close distance. He opened the door and waited for her. “Do you want to come in or not?”

 

Soobin remained quiet but her steps trailed behind the taller. The young boy in front of him was walking around the aisle and the girl couldn’t help but scrutiny him. Kim Jisoo was tall, he was always abnormally tall. In past, he used his height to mess around with her by using her head as his armrest, nudged her repeatedly just to short temper, and other little things. But…, quoting him they are growing up, after a semester it lessened and disappeared at all – like it never happened, like their thing never existed.

 

Soobin didn’t deny that they were, are growing up, but there had to be a real reason for him to abandon her alone like that. Was it because what she did? Did he hate her because her cowardice? She nibbled her lower lip as she now fully gazed at his side profile; there were small bruises that reminded him about what happened before – when Yoongi thought it was him reporting to school’s board.

 

Still trailing behind him, she didn’t say a word when Jisoo paid for two cups of ramen and also instant kimchi. The boy grinned lightly to the cashier before led the way to nearest counter. Soobin just sat there, staring out from the window as she waited for Jisoo to get their food ready.

 

“… Tough day?” Jisoo asked as he positioned himself on the empty seat next to her, shifted the cup to her. “I heard you guys are making it to finals. Congratulations, your wish does come true,” he smiled sincerely and after that he blew some air on his noodles.

 

“Thanks,” she muttered quietly. She softly chewed her noodle, but eyed Jisoo from time to time.

 

“If you’re wondering, yeah I forgave you already. So could you stop staring at me with that puppy eyes? I’m trying to eat here…” Jisoo glanced at her and he caught her off guard. He smirked seeing the cheeks heated and looked away.

 

She was startled but still managed to roll her eyes. “Don’t expect too much. I didn’t do anything so why should I feel sorry?” she asked rudely and Jisoo just nodded mindlessly.

 

“But your eyes are like I’m sorry I made your days hell, I know there’s nothing I can do so I’m sorry…, your eyes are damp.”

 

“THEY ARE NOT.” Soobin pressed her tone menacingly.

 

“They are.” Jisoo was being arrogant, shrugged his shoulder casually. “And now you’re blushing.”

 

“I AM NOT.” Soobin smacked his upper arm with her small knuckles repetitively. “Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” she didn’t stop as Jisoo repeatedly said that she was blushing. No hell no! She doesn’t blush! At him furthermore. Nope. No way.

 

Jisoo cackled seeing her trying so hard so he just shrugged off and finished his food in a go. He waited for the girl to finish her meal quietly as he read the group chat. Now Sungjae and Baekhyun were arguing who sings better – Girls’ Generation Taeyeon or KARA Gyuri. Soobin was curious on why he shook his head and snorted, so she craned her head a bit to read. Turned out it was a group chat Yoochun’s Squad. “You were invited too right?” he asked calmly and Soobin didn’t reply. Jisoo didn’t push her afterward which made Soobin felt bad, no why on earth I should feel bad to him?

 

They decided to separate ways as soon as they walked out of that minimarket. Soobin ducked her head as she walked away, but stopped when her name was being called by the taller. “This may not matter for you, but take my advice won’t you?” Jisoo turned around and fished his hands inside his pockets, eyed the girl that had her brow arched in confusion. “I know you’re not very comfortable with friendship, but join the group okay? They talk nothing but I could show you that much…, but I bet their stupidity would make you grin. You always like it right, when people are so dumb and you’re the one that know everything? Even later you’re annoyed with their chat, you could always turn off the notification. You don’t have to join their conversation too, but at least…, join the group?” Jisoo flashed her dry smile before his wheels and left Soobin holding her phone alone.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

20.58pm Jung Haena joined the group Yoochun’s Squad.

 

23.00pm Chae Soobin joined the group Yoochun’s Squad. 

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“I have a very important news to make,” Sohyun paused all chanters in the room and all eyes fell at her. Some of them blinked surprised because now Sohyun pulled a new hairstyle, a super straight, blond-ombre hair with bangs fell over her forehead. She looked way cuter than she was, also with the meaningful smile she had right now. “Big Bang is going to hold their encore concert and since my mother doesn’t allow me to go…, yeah because the ticket price can buy her purse or tons of groceries – her words not mine – so she said I have to find another way so I could go…, which I already find how.”

 

“We’re not so donating our money for you, Sohyun!” Sungjae exclaimed from back seat and he received a light punch from Bomi, even though her best friend was giggling.

 

“I’d rather kiss Myungsoo than take your money, Sungjae!” Sohyun barked and let out a sweet smile to Myungsoo, the boy just smiled back politely. “And no, I’m not asking you for money! All I ask is…, you come with me.”

 

“Is she asking me on date?” again, Sungjae tried to ruin Sohyun’s talk-time with asked such a useless question to Bomi, with a confused blink. Bomi just patted her head with a kind caress while Jisoo being kind with pushed his head back with a slight force.

 

“I’m not!” Sohyun huffed exasperatedly. “No Sooyoung, I won’t steal my friend’s boyfriend. It’s against girls’ code. Sungjae is not even my type! He just really likes to tease my temper…,” Sohyun turned to Sooyoung and girl just let out a small nod. “Okay. So…, there’s a fanbase that I know is having a giveaway spree includes five concert tickets. I can go there,” she snorted and corrected her words, “of course I would go there! However…, I have to bring friends, minimum of five.” Her classmates still had hard time to understand her bait. “Bomi and I are going there after break…, yes we both are going to skip class. And now I’m wondering, is there any of you want to come along?”

 

“Park Seonsaengnim would punish us if we skip class…,” Junmyeon, being the angel, as always, reminded Sohyun about the upcoming consequences.

 

Baekhyun scoffed, “He’d cut our balls and feed dogs with them Junmyeon, Park Seonsaengnim is not that kind to have us another punishment.”

 

“But it’s going to be so fun!” Sungjae clapped his hand in excitement. “Seriously, imagine that Park Seonsaengnim walks in and he finds none, none of us in the class! It will be so fun! And what’s so wrong about skipping class? Why so serious people?” Sungjae spoke up with his suggestive tongue. “So, skipping class anyone?”

 

Some of them hesitated to raise their hands – including Eunji. But then a very bright bulb lit over her head. Why don’t they use this chance to bond together? Furthermore, all of them came to school today. It wouldn’t happen for another time right? Eunji quickly typed a message to her fellow punished friends, how original to call those boys, about her perfect idea.

 

“I’m in.” Both Jisoo and Yoongi raised their hands after they read her message, and then they gazed at each other, one with small hiss while other with eyes rolled. The classmates cheered on them for having same wavelength of minds, while Eunji followed a moment after.

 

Bless Sungjae and his persuasive mouth, if Sungjae planned a future job Eunji would gladly recommend him to be a salesman, because he’s so damn good and know what to say to lure their hearts. Even the innocent Junmyeon nodded his head after few minutes of convincing. If Junmyeon agreed then it meant Jieun would too, and automatically Hyunwoo would do the same. If Eunji is in, it meant Jiae and Youngjae are too, and automatically Soojung and Myungsoo would follow. So easy, it only took him almost twenty minutes to win their heart (included Soobin that finally gave in with puppy eyes Sooyoung sent, she simply knew that Sooyoung wanted to spend time more with Sungjae) – but everything had its obstacles, and in this case the First of Hundreds and School President steadily shook their heads in disagreement.

 

“I have meeting!” Kyungsoo sulked; he seemed very disgruntled with the fact that Bomi might not come to meeting, but instead of saying out loud, he just needed to confirm it with his facial expression.

 

“Screw meetings!” Sungjae huffed indignantly. “Just come with us! Don’t you want to see Bomi happy?”

 

Kyungsoo shifted his eyes to see Bomi that looked away at the window. No, it doesn’t hurt his pride to see Bomi clearly avoided his eyes, but somehow he wanted to show the female that even though they can’t happen, he still cares. “… There’s at least ninety nine percents I could get fired if I skip school and abandon my duties,”

 

“Yes, but see the bright side! You can use that one percent to make Bomi smiles! Don’t you like it to see your beloved’s smile?” Sungjae coaxed with his brows wiggling like caterpillars over the leaves.

 

Again, Kyungsoo turned to see Sohyun nudged the girl teasingly with a wide smile while Bomi just shook and tilted her head, refusing at anything that Sohyun whispered to her. She even muttered an inaudible “Stop it,” if Kyungsoo was right on reading her lips.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t believe this; he’s definitely easy. How could he finally nod and relent at something that he was aware might cause big troubles to him? Abandoning meeting, for Christ’s sake! “… Fine,” he sighed and his hands reached two heads on his left and right side, just to smack their crown of heads with his knuckles, because their whisper of “Cutie pie” kiddingly.

 

“Great!” And then he turned to grin at Chanyeol. “Now you, young man… Let majestic Yook lures you to come along with us,”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

As they arrived at the gathering, all eyes landed on them with curiosity. Maybe they were curious about the reason how students could get here, some of them even mouthed do they skip class for this? and some others were maybe startled because the amount of boys that included in the group. Hell, almost all participants were femalessss, so it’s kind of confusing to see eleven males standing awkwardly around.

 

Haena was wearing glasses and a mask that Sohyun kindly lent her and her hair was ponytailed, now she was quietly standing next to Eunji – simply because she doesn’t really know anyone but her. Jiae joined their conversation, trying to be friendly so Haena could open up. “Whoa, I’m still amazed on how different celebrities’ aura is. You still look gorgeous with that…, yah Youngjae, Haena is pretty right?”

 

Youngjae studied the model in a quick glimpse and shrugged. “You’re cuter, Jiae.” he remarked and scored a smack from the girl. “Ouch! What is that for?!”

 

“Please forgive Youngjae okay Haena? He’s stupid.” Then she turned to glare at the boy. “I don’t ask your opinion about me! Ugh. What is wrong with you?” Jiae hit him for some time more and pretended to be deaf when Youngjae tried to explain.

 

“By the way… Why are they staring at us like that?” Myungsoo asked whisperingly to Howon that also looked as puzzled as him. “Why, they think Big Bang can’t have fanboys?”

 

Eunji giggled at Myungsoo’s question as her gaze found Yoongi that was standing rather uncomfortably with Kyungsoo, they were talking in hushed tone and he finally caught her gaze. Quietly, Eunji threw a small smile which replied with surprised widening eyes. Jisoo was covering his ears to avoid Sungjae’s rambling about Big Bang, and her eyes finally landed on a figure of Chanyeol standing alone in the very back. While everyone had a friend to talk…, that giant seemed to be enjoying his loneliness. Excusing herself, she stepped behind to reach the boy.

 

“You don’t know the concept of opening up?” Eunji tilted her head to find Chanyeol’s dark orbs before standing next to him and crossed her arms against her chest. “You’re such a giant baby.” she muttered grumpily before let out an exasperated sigh.

 

“I’m not!” he groaned. “I’m waiting for Baekhyun! And why are you even here?” he tore their gazes away.

 

“Baekhyun is signing up with Bomi and Sohyun. I never know Baekhyun is a big fan of Girls’ Generation…,” Eunji puffed her cheeks and glanced up again at Chanyeol. “He’s such a hardcore fan,”

 

“Hell yeah,” Eunji could feel the mockery in Chanyeol’s tone. “He’s a gold-status member and always, like ing always joins their fan-meeting. He’s the one that choking me with their songs… Now you know why I listen to Taeyeon, don’t you?”

 

“Well,” Eunji acted nonchalant. “It still doesn’t mean you don’t actually enjoy the song. If is a good song I must admit, but I is better. Do you listen to other songs lately? A song that describes you?”

 

Chanyeol hesitated to reply her, maybe he was worried (does he even worry) to get another teasing by the girl. “… Day6’s Congratulations,”

 

Eunji gazed up at the male, Chanyeol looked away and focused his eyes on the giggling girls that took quick looks on them and blushed. Right before she could respond to him, Baekhyun cheerfully called them to go in because they already signed up. Jiae came and slung her hand over her arm, “Come on Eunji. Chanyeol you too…,” she dragged Eunji away to join Soojung and Youngjae.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The ballroom was packed with so many fangirls gathered around their groups, chatted excitedly. Most of them brought their banners, light sticks, and even posters of Big Bang members. This amazed the schoolboys on how epic the effect Big Bang caused. But deep down, if they noticed carefully these people only after the grand prize; five golden tickets – so they were so ready to be all out.

 

“Peeps, the fight is going to be wild. So make sure that you’d do anything to win that ticket for me.” Sohyun’s tone now changed – it was full with ambition and seriousness. Even if you don’t know the answer, just raise your hand. I’ll help you to answer you right away! Remember! Our goal, our reason to skip school is because of those tickets…,” Sohyun trailed off as the oh-so-called MC walked in and a glass box with tickets inside caught her attention. “ALL OUT,” she pressed her tone.

 

The boys blinked as they stepped back because seeing Kwon Sohyun being all ambitious and scary kind of reminded them to the Cheerleader Squad’s Captain that remained motionless and looked around. Sensing to be stared at, she turned and asked with her chin propped out. The boys quickly took another step back.

 

“In this situation, I won’t wonder why my brother said girls could be a monster.” Myungsoo shook his head and Hyunwoo nodded in agreement. “Damn, Sohyun and Soobin are no different right now.”

 

“YAH, I CAN HEAR THAT.” Both of them hissed at the same time, but then Sohyun turned to focus back on the MCs while Soobin almost raised her fist on poor Myungsoo.

 

“Hello!” the MCs greeted cheerfully with the smiles. “My name is Park Jimin and this is my partner Kim Nayeon. I’m a VIP from Apgujung district and Nayeon-ssi is the President of Big Bang fan club in Seoul. Hello everyone, it’s such a pleasure to finally meet you all gathered here!” she waved her hand cheerily and smiled, she looked so petite but pretty.

 

“Whoa, can you feel the excitement, Jimin-ssi?” Nayeon replied as he looked amused on the participants. “From what I heard backstage, there are almost a hundred people gathered here! Whoa, they are all so excited for the encore concert, don’t you think?” her voice was playful. “But maybe most of them are here for our giveaway spree! I bet they are all excited for the grand prize…,”

 

Loud cheers and deafening screams were burst as Nayeon took up the glass box and showed everyone the tickets – each of them had Big Bang’s members’ face. “So Nayeon-ssi, can you tell us the rules to win our giveaway spree?”

 

“Oh!” Nayeon flicked her fingers. “It’s so easy, Jimin-ssi! You just have to answer our questions correctly. For the grand prize, we only give to the five lucky, fastest, and can do our challenges precisely! So people are you ready?”

 

“I AM!!!!” Sohyun’s classmates sent surprised eyes on Sohyun as she repetitively jumped on her spot. “MY BODY IS SO READY! GIVE IT TO ME! I WAS BORN TO MARRY GD OPPA!” she balled her fists in conviction, just like other girls cheered loudly.

 

Kyungsoo covered his ears and shook his head. “Why do I feel like regretting this already?”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The squad walked out of the hall with joyful Sohyun, a tote bag full with merchandises, and a ticket with G-Dragon’s smirk she just won inside. She made some random playful dances and Sungjae happily joined her too. At the parking lot, she turned to look at her friends and grinned widely, being happy as she already was. “I WANT TO THANK EACH OF YOU TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!” she swung the ticket conceitedly and the tall males behind – Jisoo, Chanyeol – just snorted at her. She had no idea how much they sacrificed for her.

 

Jisoo and Chanyeol were assigned to raise their hands as soon as the question finished. As the tallest, of course they would be noticeable – in addition maybe the MC named Nayeon was charmed with Kim Jisoo’s smile so she always chose on their group. Thanks to their unhealthy heights, she won two posters and official light stick.

 

Baekhyun, Eunji, Junmyeon, Jieun, and Kyungsoo won her a picture of Seungri with his signature for successfully singing on Big Bang’s Haru Haru – and TOP’s Polaroid picture courtesy of Yoongi’s and Chanyeol’s rap (it’s surprising Chanyeol could rap) on TOP’s Doom Dada.

 

Finally, they won the ticket after being the fastest on answering about what is GD’s favorite perfume – who even cares, normal people would think but a fangirl’s world happened to be only about Big Bang – so Sohyun with the help of Chanyeol’s and Jisoo’s long arms and Nayeon that already smitten, could answer to that question. Turned out that Sohyun not only had to answer the question, she also had to dance. So she asked help from Sooyoung and Howon. Some caught a worrisome Hyunwoo when Howon nodded but they dismissed it.  

 

After winning the ticket, Sohyun didn’t bother to stay, because she reached her goal already and she’s pretty satisfied with additional gifts she received. So back on the top, she was dancing randomly with Sungjae on We Like 2 Party that Myungsoo played for two of them.

 

“Patbingsoo! Patbingsoo! Treat us meals~~~” Baekhyun whined. “It’s not that easy you know to bring these people here…”

 

Sohyun quickly checked her purse and counted the picket money she received this morning and her personal savings that were hidden on some places inside – how could she remember she had money there? “Okay, call!” she made a sign with circling her thumb and point finger.

 

Just when they were about to walk to nearest bus shelter nearby, they halted abruptly and quickly avoided to see someone standing across them with hands put on his waist; he was panting, droplets of sweats were clearly seen over his forehead and neck.

 

“How could none of you pick up my calls!” he roared and stepped closer, the squad instinctively stepped back. “I was worried to death! My students are gone! And no one knows! Principal is going to kill me! Do you want your homeroom teacher gets killed?” he tried to breathe evenly but failed. “All of you,” he groaned as he bent down and placed his hands on his knees. “ON YOUR KNEES!”

 


May 1st 2016.

congratulations on #HopefullySky2ndWin! our bae deserves it!

happy reading for you! have a pleasant day too :)