Act 9: Deep Holes

School

Image result for min yoongi gif

MOOD: Fly — Jessica


 

“… Um, do you know where Park Seonsaengnim leaves to?” Hyoyeon wondered to her fellow colleagues that were tidying their books as the bell rung. “I haven’t seen him since morning…,” she continued as she landed her gaze on his desk. There were his usual cup of morning coffee and his postman bag, it meant Yoochun couldn’t go anywhere far.

 

“You don’t know?” Sunggyu stepped closer to her with his dark brow raised. “He left to find his missing students. Ck, what brave classmates! They even dragged the famous model, School President, and First of Hundreds to come along to skip class, very smooth I must admit.” he grinned joyously and Hyoyeon threw him a really look. “… I mean, he left to look for them. He went to give his students reduction on their punishment, but I guess he would think twice remembering they all disappeared on school time!”

 

“Skip school?” Hyoyeon widened her eyes, “Did Principal know?” she asked worriedly. She avoided Sunggyu’s meaningful stare as she realized that now she sounded too worried. It’s not even her business at all. “… I just don’t want anything happen to him. He’s a good teacher and doesn’t deserve to get any punishment by whatever his students do…,” she quickly made up an excuse which made Sunggyu’s stare boring to her dark eyes. “Stop looking at me!” she slapped Sunggyu’s arm and pretended to check on her students’ papers.

 

Good teacher, huh…” Sunggyu smiled playfully. “He’s a nice man, with all fitting nice suits, bright smiles…, so good when speaking foreign language—” again her arm was slapped and Sunggyu now burst into laughter. “Seriously hoobaenim, everyone knows you’re smitten with him.” As expected, her cheeks reddened in ripe tomato color, she gasped in disbelief. “I mean…, I think Park Seonsaengnim knows too—”

 

“NO WAY!” she exclaimed rather loudly and terrifyingly. No. She barely did nothing, she just greeted him anytime they met, asked him to join for lunch (on her defense it’s because Park Seonsaengnim usually skipped his lunch and there was one time where he almost fainted because he didn’t eat anything since morning—so yeah, being decently polite), he always walked her to the bus shelter, and there were three or four times where Park Seonsaengnim helped her examining the papers. But that doesn’t mean he know about her feelings right?

 

“See? Now you’re recalling all moments you shared with him… I mean, besides you…, who else ever being so worried and attracted to him?” Sunggyu wiggled his brows in a playful manner and Hyoyeon was tongue-tied. “Don’t worry. From what I see, it’s not one-sided.”

 

Hyoyeon turned her head to see Sunggyu fully and her eyes brightened in expectation. “You think so?” she asked unsurely.

 

“Yeah,” Sunggyu nodded eagerly and he grinned teasingly once Hyoyeon looked away with a happy, wide smile.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“Do you know how scared I was?” Yoochun started and the students just looked down on their uniforms. “I was freaked out! My knees got so weak as I walked in! Nobody was in the room! Not even your bags…, even your books!” he shook his head. “I called you,” he pointed at Eunji and then Chanyeol. “But none of you picked up! I was desperate enough until I have to ask other classmates about the possibilities you’re all going…,” he sighed weakly. “It was tough…, until some of your friends I guess Sohyun, mentioned about Big Bang’s encore concert and they thought you might be out to line up for their ticket…” he finished his story with a deep, heavy exhale.

 

The said teacher now was glaring at his students that clearly made no eye-contact with him. Maybe they were confused because Yoochun chose to bring all his students here; to a fast-food diner next to the gathering hall, in front of his students were already food; hamburgers, fries, and soda for each of them. Yoochun sighed, he couldn’t do it in hard way, that’s not how he is. He was well raised with tons of affections, so yelling and violence weren’t helpful – and now he faced twenty raging-hormonal students so he had to do it with patience. Patience is virtue, he muttered under his breath, and then exhaled for couple times before he finally spoke up, “Now answer me, who planned this?”

 

All eyes landed on Sohyun – of course, on desperate measures the members would always look for their leader. Sohyun scowled under her breath when she realized Yoochun glared at her. “I’m sorry Seonsaengnim. I’m so, so sorry. I was just…, really wanted to win the ticket so I have no choice and asked them. Because you see Seonsaengnim, if I asked my club members… instead of helping me they also would want to win the ticket. So yeah, I asked them for my personal reason. I’m sorry for causing you trouble Seonsaengnim.” Sohyun looked guilty as her face paled and the smile that was etched on her face earlier was gone.

 

“But it’s my fault too Seonsaengnim,” Sungjae added in hushed tone, all eyes gazed at him – even Jisoo. No. He wasn’t surprised because he talked – Sungjae always talked – he was surprised because Sungjae would admit that he committed a mistake. “… Sohyun clearly asked for five persons only, she needed three more, and I lured our classmates to come over. I’m sorry too for causing you trouble Seonsaengnim,” he looked at Yoochun and the male bowed his head politely at him.

 

“But Seonsaengnim, it’s my fault as well.” Eunji quickly joined in and she clearly could hear Chanyeol mouthed nosy and she hissed at him before Yoochun again. “… I didn’t do anything to stop them instead I joined them. I’m so sorry too for not answering your calls Seonsaengnim,” she looked guilty.

 

Yoochun put both arms on the edge of the table – the female guests gasped quietly as they could see his blood vessels evidently due to his rolled up sleeves. “I don’t really need to hear your apologies, but as long as you know your mistake, thank you.” Yoochun took a seat and joined them. “… Next time, if you plan to do something crazy, please let me know beforehand okay? So I won’t freak out like this. You have no idea how I went crazy for you all.” he smiled when some of his students broke into small smiles. “It’s not much, but I believe all of you already starving right? Eat. Have a nice meal everyone.”

 

“Have a nice meal Seonsaengnim.” They parroted and they now focused on the food. Yoochun grinned as he saw some of them opened the wrap rather hurriedly. He’s right to take them to this place. He was about to eat when he felt his phone vibrated. Curious, he took it out and his brows knitted in confusion because Hyoyeon was calling for him. He stood up and pressed the green button on his screen. “Hello?” he spoke up and walked off, to have some privacy in case Hyoyeon wanted to ask something personal.

 

The left students cheered quietly for the free meal they got and some mouthed inaudible thanks to Yoochun. As they were eating, Myungsoo and Soojung talked about photography as they enjoyed the hamburger, about their plan on Souls, they haven’t interviewed Do Kyungsoo as the School President and planned some pages about it as well. Youngjae and Jiae were in their loving banter about who deserves more fries, Youngjae insisted that Jiae was too skinny for her own good while Jiae refused the fries Youngjae kindly gave because it’s not healthy if someone took too much. Junmyeon and Jieun talked quietly about their upcoming event while once or twice Hyunwoo tried to join their conversation.

 

Sungjae furrowed his brows as he glimpsed the female sitting next to him was just staring blankly over her food, as if she was hesitating. The boy nudged her lightly on her shoulder and she glanced up at him. “… You’re not eating that?” he asked out of respect, half confused half curious, because everyone literally choked their mouths with the hamburgers and fries, well except Haena and Soobin, two of them just looked rather impassive, Haena was still on her cover which was cute because she looked quite nervous to be around the kids that ate like monsters. “You want something else?” Now this was new. Sungjae’s tone was worried and he failed to hide it, and the girl next to her could sense that too as her eyes rounded a bit but then she shook her head. “You’re okay?” he asked again, now he was concerned.

 

“… I have to lose weight,” she replied in hushed tone, might be afraid Soobin could hear. “I have to be on top of pyramid this time, Soobin said I need to lose at least four kilos so I’m light enough to be the flier.” she was sulking but she knew she got no other choice.

 

Huffing exasperatedly, what’s with girls and their insecurities on their weights, Sungjae wondered and he unwrapped her burger and took it up just to bring it right under her nose. “Eat.” he said decisively before she turned to glare at Soobin on the very corner. “Yah Chae Soobin,” he called and the latter raised her brow boringly at him. “Sooyoung has perfectly well-shaped body so don’t influence her to be like a living corpse like you, seriously, what’s with girls and their insecurities. Look at Eunji here,” he dared to point his finger on Eunji that now paused to chew her hamburger. “She eats like a dude and that’s what pleases boys. Eat well and be healthy.” he snarled in teasing tone just to make both Cheerleader members widened their eyes – one in surprise gape while other in rosy cheeks, and the Class President smacked his head with her knuckles.

 

Sooyoung couldn’t be any more flattered when the boy yelped in pain and now have a small banter with the Class President about weight and now her eyes landed on the hamburger that was on her plate. Without hesitation, she happily nibbled it and swore she wouldn’t skip this heavenly taste for another time. When Sungjae turned his head to glance at the girl for a quick look, she sent a grateful smile which was replied with the lopsided grin.

 

Yoongi was sitting next to Haena and tapped her palm which surprised her because the boy hasn’t ever encountered her for any reason. “Your belly is growling pretty loud,” the model blushed hard at this. “I don’t know how many calories in it but just eat okay? I would really love to pick you up in bridal style…, but the thing is you’re a model and you’re famous. People would notice.” the greenish-haired boy let out a small smile as he finished his hamburgers and went back to chat with Kyungsoo.

 

“I TOLD YOU I DON’T WANT FRIES, YOUNGJAE.” Jiae snapped as she glared at the boy next to her. “Too much greasy food is not good for your health okay? Have it for yourself, you seem still starving.” Jiae moved the fries he put on her plate back on Youngjae’s and ignored the pout over his face.

 

“He’s just being kind Jiae,” Eunji calmed her down as she tapped her back. “Youngjae is being attentive because he knows you’re just so skinny that it’s not good for your health. Just have some okay, it’s not like Youngjae gives everything on your plate…,” Eunji made a face to Youngjae and the boy nodded in understanding, quickly chewed the fries and Jiae slumped her shoulders and unlikely followed suit.

 

Eunji was sipping her soda as her eyes landed on a certain someone. The person was smiling at Sungjae’s stupid lip-syncing on Oh My Girl’s Liar Liar, the squad was bursting into loud laughter as the male had the audacity to stand up and reenacted their moves which made a letter of L with both of his hands. She unconsciously nibbled on her straw and tried to restrain her beam when the boy she’s been gazing was clapping his hands on his friend’s idiotic moves. When that person sensed to be stared at, Eunji quickly looked away and pretended to shake her head at Sungjae.

 

What she didn’t notice was there’s a pair of eyes watched the scene she did earlier – playing pretend, and they looked down to hide their meaningful smile as they also sipped their almost finished soda.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

They were finished on about 7.30pm after having many talks with their teacher; they finally found out that Yoochun used to live in Los Angeles until he finished middle school, he had one younger brother that now worked in a magazine company in States, his parents stayed behind in States and he went to visit them once a year – in every Christmas, and now he’s currently single. Just like how they learned him, he also learned some about their students; Sohyun aimed to be G-Dragon’s wife no matter what happened (“His type is someone like that model Kiko, wake up before your dream turns to nightmare!” Sungjae mocked harshly and the blond-haired replied with a loud, “At least I don’t play around with people’s feelings!” and sent Sungjae to the hell of being awfully quiet after that). Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jisoo, Kyungsoo, Soobin, Soojung, and Sungjae happened to attend same middle school before Jisoo moved out to another school due to personal reasons. And how Yoochun could tell that his students, Jiae and Youngjae are head over heels with each other but they denied it in a speed of light.

 

They bowed at Yoochun and thanked him for the delicious meals before they excused going home. Yoochun stopped them and sighed, he had to try new ways to make his squad bonded better. “How many boys do we have Eunji?” he asked the Class President that was startled with the sudden pop quiz.

 

“Eleven Seonsaengnim,” Chanyeol rescued the day as he noticed Eunji was counting. “And nine girls if you want to know as well…,” he let out a smile and now people would understand why he is the teacher’s pet.

 

“Okay.” He clapped his hands in amusement and then dropped the bomb, “Then I want each boy to walk these girls home, well there are going to be two boys left behind, is it okay? Who wants to be left behind?” he asked and now the squad contemplated.

 

Hyunwoo glanced at hopeful eyes Jieun had as she stared on Junmyeon, the male was looking calm and angelic as always, and it disturbed him a lot. He then shifted his eyes to turn at Howon and he remembered he had something to talk with that male, so he raised his hand highly in the air and said, “Howon and I will walk together Seonsaengnim.” he said and Howon widened his eyes.

 

“Oh okay,” Yoochun grinned thankfully at him before turned at the others, while Hyunwoo stalked to Howon’s direction and pushed him aside. “So volunteers before I pick by myself?” he offered and now some of the boys moved toward the girls they wanted to walk home; Myungsoo went to Soojung, Youngjae of course to Jiae (“YAH, WHAT ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP YOU …, sorry.” Eunji made an annoyed facial expression which ignored by the boy), and Junmyeon went to Jieun since he was familiar already with the fellow Choir member. “So you want me to pick you out boys?” he asked at those who stilled.

 

“I’ll just go with her…,” Baekhyun suddenly stepped toward Sohyun and the girl gaped, she didn’t believe Baekhyun chose her – not that she liked him, eww no, it’s just is this how people feel when they were chosen. Baekhyun chuckled because now Chanyeol looked like a dejected puppy. “Sorry man, I have to walk a girl home…, unless you are—” he was cut off with a giggle because Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

Sungjae tapped Jisoo’s back and sprinted to Sooyoung’s side. “Quickly choose! You’ll end up with the Glaring Eyes if you don’t make any move.” he intentionally said it out loud and just like what he expected, Soobin glared at him.

 

Kyungsoo walked rather shyly as he inched closer to Bomi, as if he gave her time to push him away – which she didn’t. Kyungsoo could clearly hear teasing whistles and Baekhyun muttered “KyungMi is on air people!” with no shame, when he looked up at their teacher, now Yoochun had this pleased smile, finally discovered there’s a love line happened in his class.

 

Three girls waited with three boys left. Yoochun still didn’t do anything and chose to wait. He wanted to see whether these males are capable enough to pick their choice, since they were all his special punished students; Chanyeol, Jisoo, and Yoongi. “You want me to pick for you?” he was offering.

 

Kyungsoo watched amusedly at his best friend – he was this close to walk her home and this might be his once in a lifetime chance. He even sent Yoongi encouraging glare and really this close to burst, just to make the male moved, but then his eyes widened as he saw Yoongi had made up his mind.

 

He marched toward the famous model that also didn’t see it coming and stood next to her. “You’re fine with me?” he asked cautiously and the female nodded, still in surprised mode. He glanced at nervous Eunji and apathetic Soobin.

 

Jisoo wasn’t worried, he’s fine with anyone. He ever walked the Class President to bus shelter twice and he also was already familiar with the Cheerleader’s Captain. He’s not worried about them – but at the tall male next to him. Sensing from the gaze that Baekhyun also gave, he knew what to do. There’s still so much hatred displayed clearly in his eyes as Chanyeol gazed straight at the girls. So before Chanyeol picked her, he raised his hand and said he walked her home and left Chanyeol growled under his breath.

 

“It’s settled then!” Yoochun clapped his hands in excitement. “Make sure these girls get home safely okay boys? Don’t you dare abandon them midway, you know how criminal works nowadays.” he let out a very bright smile before he sent them off with a wave. “And be careful!”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Kyungsoo was nervous. He didn’t know what to do or what to say, he didn’t know how to walk properly if his feet couldn’t work normally. All he focused on just the female next to him that also had her lips shut. Should he do this, should he do that? He didn’t know what to do after what happened to them. Should he talk about how crowded the road? Dammit Kyungsoo, of course it’s crowded – it’s after office hours for ’s sake. Should he discuss about tomorrow’s homework? Nah, you’ll just ruin this good day, no one talks about homework to their special someone. What should he do?!

 

Kyungsoo was this close to tear away his hair when suddenly Bomi let out a soft smile, “… You were great earlier,” she said and the boy was blinking expressionlessly, surprised that she would talk first. “… You always refused it when someone asked you to sing.”

 

“Well yeah, but did you see Sohyun back then? It’s as if she was willing to choke my throat with rocks if I refused. She’s so ambitious…,” Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

“Well she’s just so excited to win the ticket. She really wants to see G-Dragon. I would do the same if it was Beast’s ticket, we both know how addicted I am to them.” she chuckled and Kyungsoo let out a crooked grin to respond her. She then turned to see the male was smiling to himself and she sighed, “… I’m curious about one thing though,” she muttered and the boy cocked his thick, dark brow wonderingly. “… Did you come because Sungjae’s words or because of something else?” there was a shade of pink on her cheeks after she blurted out the innocent question.

 

Kyungsoo was dumbstruck. Should he answer it honestly or should he just play it safe by nodding his head? The boy rubbed his nape nervously as he took a deep exhale. “Well actually I have a reason to go which I couldn’t tell you now,” the girl just stared at him and Kyungsoo couldn’t tell whether it’s good or not. “… But I won’t lie to admit that yeah,” he nodded slightly, “I did come because of you.” If there’s anything that he should do right now maybe pulled out his hand and held hers, but no Kyungsoo canceled his intention and stared straight at the road.

 

“… But we still can’t happen?” she asked quietly and Kyungsoo halted, realizing the girl was already three or four steps away from him. She scoffed bitterly, “Ah I forgot. There’s nothing to hold on since the beginning,” she quoted him and then sighed.

 

Kyungsoo looked intently on her dark orbs, waited until she finished with her rant – which she didn’t finish it and walked off, leaving the male to follow her with bitter expression on his face. The male mouthed some faint curses to himself, “Just until our period is done, Bomi. Can’t you just wait until then? Ugh.” he balled his fists and made some gestures intensely.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The walk was quiet and the girl thought it would be so much merrier if she just went home with her best friends than had to walk home with this tower next to her. She tried, repeatedly and tiredly tried to make the boy talk…, but how to control the urge to smack his shin whenever he answered it curtly?! Talking doesn’t even cost him unlike phone call credits! Shoot. She was about to try again when her phone vibrated, and she stopped to pick it out of her pocket, while the tower just stared boringly – and how could he yawn!

 

“Yeah oppa,” she answered the call and her face beamed. “Oh? You’re home?! YES! Of course I miss you!” she burst into excitement in cute way. “Um, I’ve eaten already… Yeah with friends.” she chuckled hearing the sound from another line. “NO! I don’t have a boyfriend! How many times should I—oh okay, I’ll walk as fast as The Flash! Bye-bye!” she beamed after the call ended just for a millisecond before she realized she wasn’t alone – the Ice Tower was holding back his mocking grin.

 

Her cheeks heated and then pretended nothing’s wrong as she stepped off and the male followed. There was still awkward silence between them and now she didn’t really care. All she wanted right now was getting home and— “Oppa?” Eunji rounded her eyes before she looked up just to make sure it was Chanyeol talking to her.

 

She merely nodded nonchalantly. “… Yeah, my oppa—older brother,” she then stepped closer to the male and she mentally high-fived because he didn’t pull away. “Do you have siblings, Tower?”

 

He clicked his tongue irritatingly. “Would you stop calling me that? It’s really disturbing.” he made an annoyed growl which casually ignored by the girl.

 

“If only you stop calling me Nosy,” Eunji shrugged and stared at him in the eyes. “But come on, answer me. Do you have siblings?”

 

“An older sister.” Chanyeol finally answered calmly, Eunji failed to notice the way Chanyeol talked seemed like he didn’t want to pursue it for more.

 

“Is she beautiful?” she asked, eyes beaming in excitement – maybe because she was right; getting into Park Chanyeol’s world was easier than Chae Soobin’s.

 

“Duh, look at me.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and he received a disgusted facial expression. “Yes, she’s beautiful, the most beautiful person I’ve ever met. Kind-hearted too, unlike me she never takes advantages of people. Sincere, the sincerest heart I’ve ever seen. She never criticizes people, no she always has good mindset about people, which I tend to say she’s too naïve. She used to splash water on my face just to wake me up—” he was cut off.

 

Used to?” Eunji found the odd choice of words. “She doesn’t do it nowadays?”

 

Chanyeol realized that he just made a big mistake, it was obvious because his eyes widened in horror and shook his head furiously. He then cleared his throat before changed the subject, “Tell me about your brother.”

 

“Um, actually brothers.” she corrected with a small smile, “I have two older brothers and both of them are working right now, with the oldest I have about ten years , and the middle is about six or seven. The middle one, his name is Jinwoon rarely home since he rents flat near his office, that’s why I’m excited to hear he’s home.”

 

Chanyeol just nodded carelessly before they arrived at bus shelter. Eunji was walking backwards and bragged more about her brothers, she didn’t notice her shoelaces were untied and finally stepped over them and almost fell if Chanyeol didn’t catch her wrist and pull Eunji against him.

 

“I told you to stop walking backwards.” he huffed exasperatedly as he looked down, the scent of vanilla and fresh roses came out of her, Chanyeol loosened his grip on her and closed his eyes – he would lose too much if he associated for too long with this girl.

 

Silence ensued after the incident, none of them talked again; Eunji chose to swallow her stories about her brothers and Chanyeol mentally choked Baekhyun in his mind because this wouldn’t happen if he stayed.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Yoongi whistled to some song as he walked the female home, not literally her home, quoted her it was her apartment that was set for her if she didn’t feel like going home. Yoongi’s jaw dropped on the ground as he thought about how much pocket money she received so she could have apartment to visit whenever she was bored. They were so much on different level of course; because if Yoongi was bored he would go somewhere not apartment. And turned out it was just three blocks away from the diner so it was quiet close, so Yoongi was kind of relieved.

 

“Your manager doesn’t pick you up?” he finally managed to ask because it’s rare to see an artist without their managers around to cover for them.

 

“He doesn’t even know I skipped school, I’ll be in so much trouble if he finds out.” she replied sheepishly and Yoongi grinned. “And no, having a van to pick me up would bring people to notice. It’s not that far. I walk around if I feel bored, people barely notice me when I’m out of makeup.”

 

“Ah, that’s why you were persistent on wearing the mask earlier huh?” he nodded and the girl blinked because she didn’t think Yoongi noticed. “… It’s spring and wearing a mask at times like this is quite eye-catching.” he further explained and took out his earpiece. “Do you listen to music?” he asked coolly as he put it on his phone and checked his playlist.

 

“My manager oppa finds it weird but I listen to Eminem pretty often.” This got Yoongi off-guard as he rounded his eyes. “My favorite is pretty old but Lighters is always on my top three list.”

 

“Good news then,” he shoved the left piece on her earlobe as slow intro started to play, it was the voice of Bruno Mars on the opening. “I have it.” he gazed at the female that was only about 3cm shorter than him and broke into a smile.

 

Haena zipped up her hoodie to cover her head and walked with her hands inside her jacket’s pocket, tried hard not to smile by the sudden kindness she received, while now Yoongi mindlessly hummed on the rap part, obviously didn’t notice.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“I don’t know why but I feel like you have something to talk to me when you picked me.” Howon was sitting on a bench with Hyunwoo next to him in a park nearby. Instead of going home like everyone else, Howon knew something was off and he confronted Hyunwoo to talk.

 

Hyunwoo sighed. “Why should you feel like that?” he his chapped lips. “… I just don’t want to be selfish.” he didn’t know where the courage to answer honestly like that. But again Howon and Hyunwoo are just a pair of strangers – only happened to meet once in an auditorium by accident and caught glimpses of their stories here and there.

 

“Why?” Howon asked and it took him a minute to understand the whole plot. “Oh,” he nodded in understanding. “So you use me as a rebound? I’m offended.” Howon acted as if he was mad and Hyunwoo burst into soft chuckles.

 

“It’s not like we both have other options, the girls are pretty much taken already.” Hyunwoo defended and Howon just smiled lightly. “What, why do you smile like that?” he wondered because there’s a meaning inside the smile.

 

But Howon just shook his head before he stood up. It’s maybe because he wasn’t being careful, when he stood up he yelped in pain silently. Hyunwoo stood up as well and stepped closer, asked if he’s okay – Hyunwoo just received a light nod, just like when he got him in the auditorium. “So should I really walk you home?” Howon asked with a brow rose.

 

Hyunwoo laughed. “I chose you because I don’t have other options dude, but no I have to go somewhere first.”

 

“Where to?” Howon asked mindlessly as they walked off leaving the empty park.

 

“Picking up my father’s dirty laundry,” Hyunwoo replied as he yawned, it’s just almost 8.30pm then why does he get so sleepy already?

 

“Oh he’s working late on his documents?”

 

“No, he has night shifts lately. That’s why I have to take his dirty laundry and bring him fresh ones. My father doesn’t have time go back around just for clothes.” When Howon wondered what occupation he worked – not sound to be rude but out of respect and curiosity, Hyunwoo sighed, “… An orthopedist in Y University’s Hospital.”

 

Howon halted abruptly and Hyunwoo furrowed his brows in confusion, nope it’s just got to be good to be happening.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“Why did you pick me?” Soobin asked perplexedly as Jisoo shoved his hands deep inside his pocket pants, they were walking first. She mistook his silence as a mockery and the female scoffed. “Did you pick me because you know no one would do? Hey, I could get home safe and sound by my own—”

 

“—did you see the way Chanyeol stare at you?” he stopped midway and the female scrunched up her nose in confusion, cutting her off. “The choices left were either you or her.” he continued and the girl still didn’t get it. “… Come on Soobin, for someone that ranked in Top Ten.” he half mocked and waited the female to process the whole story.

 

She cleared as if she got hit with an understanding. “… He still despises me,” now she understood why Chanyeol framed her days ago. She had to defend herself before guilt again eaten up her mind, “But I wasn’t at fault! It was—”

 

Again he was cut off, but now Jisoo’s tone was rough and cold. “—are you still using that innocence, know nothing card on me? We both, no, we three knew what exactly happened that day, Soobin. You stole his light just for your personal reasons, which admit it… You were the one that made things this way. But hey, you should at least be glad because Chanyeol isn’t the type of an-eye-for-eye revenge.”

 

“… Babe, we both know I would do it better. I would happily keep it for myself until I need a hand for dirty works… And you see, setting a trap like that was too old-fashioned, I could see everything clearly and sadly… You don’t impress me.”

 

Soobin nibbled her lower lip, now his ice cold tone echoed in his mind. Everything was like just happened yesterday; the tears, the maddening screams, the betrayed look he sent – Soobin suddenly felt her hands tremble. This was worse than what happened between Soojung and her. “… What, what should I do?” she gulped. “How long do you think he’ll hold it against me?” she asked worriedly.

 

Jisoo sighed and now he walked again, which Soobin quickly followed behind. “… You know him. He uses people when he needs someone to do dirty works. My best guess? Until he finally falls into a trouble and only you,” he turned to glance at paled Soobin, “that could clean the mess for him.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“For someone that is stupid, I can’t believe that you actually are that stupid.” Kyungsoo sighed as the boy walked in to his bedroom. It was no longer surprise for Yoongi to see School President around his room – even sometimes Yoongi wondered whether he walked in to wrong bedroom. Kyungsoo already showered, the smell of soap was high in the air and his hair was damp, bangs fell over his forehead sticky and wet. “Took you long enough, why, were you charmed by the model now? I always thought your type is someone with oval face—ouch! I was kidding!” he caressed his arm that was punched by the latter. “You don’t wash up?” he asked as he crawled on the bed, joined Yoongi. “Hey what’s up dude?” Kyungsoo tapped on his chest, surprised to see his best friend sighed tiredly.

 

“Nothing…,” he shook his head mindlessly before he glanced up at the ceiling. “It’s just as if I got hit with a realization.” Kyungsoo next to him also looked up and the ceiling. “She likes someone else, dude.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, his pair of eyes already big enough so it kind of scary to see they widened couple sized more. “Who? Chanyeol?” he asked incredulously with a gape and Yoongi gave him a why is him look. “Well since they fight too often about small things—”

 

“Nope, not him… Try again.” Yoongi stood up and took off his shirt and walked off to his bathroom. When Kyungsoo tried again, it was still wrong answer, so Yoongi just muttered a harsh reply, “For someone that is smart, I can’t believe you actually are that oblivious.” and received a scowl to reply.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Baekhyun paced in front of his friend’s room, looked exactly like a stray puppy when his friend came out of the elevator. He got his brow raised in confusion when his best friend sprinted to him. “Where have you been? I tried to call you but you didn’t pick up!” Baekhyun whispered worriedly and it confused the taller more.

 

“My phone is dead and I shopped for groceries. Why?” he asked quietly and Baekhyun just gave him a look which didn’t take forever for the taller to notice what it meant. He sighed inwardly before let out the question? “The Lady or The Man?” he asked.

 

“The Lady,” Baekhyun pouted. “I didn’t even know you give her spare key! I freaked out when I saw her walked in seriously.” Baekhyun then glanced at Chanyeol. “What should we do? Should you just hide in my room until she leaves?”

 

“No,” he steadily shook his head. “I’ll just go and talk to her. You hold these okay.” Chanyeol handed two plastic bags full with his necessities as he stepped in to his home, leaving Baekhyun with his slumped shoulders as he walked in to his own across Chanyeol’s.

 

Chanyeol found her was standing and caressing the old picture frame with Chanyeol and his sister on it, it was taken long time ago – when his sister wore her high school’s uniform for the first time in forever and Chanyeol still short and chubby on his elementary one. His clearing throat surprised the female as she took her finger off of the dusty frame just to see who came in. A smile was growing achingly slow on hers before she stepped closer to him. “You’re so tall,” was first comment after studied him.

 

“Puberty.” Chanyeol shrugged and stepped away as before the woman reached him. He was now standing behind his couch while the female stilled near the TV, there was a safe distance between them and Chanyeol found it good, he didn’t want to be near her for too long.

 

“I miss you,” she whispered lowly and Chanyeol just remain rooted, refused to look up. “Your father misses you too. He really wishes for you to come home. And I think so too, it’s time for you to go home Chanyeol, four years is enough already.”

 

“I talked to him before and he didn’t mention anything about missing me home.” Chanyeol replied in ice cold tone. “Four years you said, is it that fast for you both to move on? Because heck I’m still struggling to cope with that feeling… Did you even ever think about her after she was gone? Because for God’s sake Ommoni, you don’t look like you still remember her.”

 

The woman with blood red lipstick opened just to close it for another second, she thought of possible comebacks but she didn’t find any, so then she just remained quiet and eyed the tall boy across him – his eyes full with hatred.

 

“Do you even want me home because you really miss me? Or who knows, maybe you just want to brag about me to your friends—because you’re too ashamed about what happened four years ago. Ommoni, don’t you ever think that it happened because you two fail at raising us?” Chanyeol wavered and the lady across him had her eyes glared at him. “I’ll do anything, anything, just don’t ask me to do that. No. If noona could chose to live alone outside that prison you called home…, then so could I.”

 

There was a silence, pregnant pause between them before the lady gulped and said, “… Do you still hate us that much?”

 

His eyes flared as he let out a very not-so-generous smirk. “You have no idea how many plots I’m thinking to end your lives, the ones that called themselves as parents…, and also to the one that reported to school board.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Two weeks after the Skipping Classes Mess, they were back to routine where everything went back to normal; teachers walked in and out, tons of homework since they need to keep up with other classes, and Park Seonsaengnim with his unlimited patience on his students. If there’s anything different now, it’s just a slight closeness between them – boys to be exact. Now Sungjae not only disturbed Jisoo’s peace but sometimes he messed around with School President by singing love songs (take Soyou’s Some for example and pressed his tone on certain lyrics, “It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours, but I’m not. What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof.” and made Kyungsoo this close to throw the chair on him), Haena skipped school for two days due to her busy schedules for photo-shoot overseas but then diligently studied with well wrong choice Jung Eunji. Soobin still out of reach, but at least she was less hostile than she always been, just barked at Sungjae several times.

 

But that still didn’t please Yoochun just yet, he still wanted his students to bond better until there’s no gap between them. He wished for everyone to get along, which responded with a small scoff by Chanyeol.

 

“What occasions do we have in this month Kyungsoo?” Yoochun asked and the male in front of him quickly opened his memo on his phone. “Because I believe we’re going to have Field Trip.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. “Well yes Seonsaengnim, Field Trip on Friday until Sunday this weekend and at the end of month is our school’s anniversary. Principal has precisely assigned School Parliament to hold an annual School Festival…, but also some kind of Athletic Championship…, just like on TV Seonsaengnim—”

 

“—Athletic Championship?” Jisoo growled. “Last year was Acoustic Fest and now Athletic Championship? Damn, he seriously should stop listening to his daughter’s suggestion.” Well Principal had this daughter that always kindly suggested doing different event yearly, most of them inspired from dramas or movies, last year it was decided to be Acoustic Fest because his daughter was in the mood for cover songs with guitars, and now he wondered where she got the inspiration. “… His daughter isn’t even going to this school!” he added mercilessly and stomped his feet in annoyance.

 

“Well but do we have other choice?” Kyungsoo retorted and it was enough to shut him up, before he turned to see Yoochun. “And I wasn’t finished yet Kim Jisoo. It’s not only that, but on School Festival each class would perform something; flash mob, drama, singing.” More growls were heard and Yoochun just grinned. He knew it would be tough for them five to bring all classmates to bond, since it would take times to practice. “So Seonsaengnim, is there anything you want to ask?” Kyungsoo was being polite, as always.

 

“Yeah,” Yoochun nodded eagerly and the students could sense something worse was about to happen. “I’d like to ask you to do Mission 20 Part Two.” Yoochun declared and The Five stared at him in blank eyes. “Bring twenty students in 2-5 united when we’re on Field Trip later.”

 

“Damn.” Yoongi cursed, Kyungsoo elbowed him for being rude as he cursed in front of teacher but he just really needed to speak up his mind. “… There would be Part Three, wouldn’t it Seonsaengnim?”

 

Yoochun just grinned at them meaningfully. “Well…, depends on how you’ll work on this Part Two kiddos.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

 What would people usually bring to Field Trip?

 I skipped last year.

 I was sick.

 ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

 Liar.

 You skipped because you don’t want to do your duties right?

 I wouldn’t do anything with low reasons like that.

 You skipped Kim Seonsaengnim’s class last year because you didn’t do your assignment dude.

 IT WAS ONE TIME!

 Twice actually. #justsaying

 I thought we are friends Jieun. I really do.

 Bring enough clothes dude. 3 nights 2 days Field Trip ain’t fun at all.

 Your personal necessities too.

 Towel, socks, undergarments!

 TOOTHBRUSH!!!

 You seem to me a type that would borrow anything just to live, Sungjae.

  SAVAGE JIAE SAVAGEEEEEEE ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

 Ouch thanks, Jiae. Really ouch.

 SAVAGE JIAE SAVAGEEEEEEE ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (2)

 SAVAGE JIAE SAVAGEEEEEEE ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (3)

SAVAGE JIAE SAVAGEEEEEEE ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (4) 

 Book.

 So you won’t get bored when you have nothing to do?

 Seriously Chanyeol?

 What? I’m suggesting.

 The only books he has are Chanyeol, bet on it.

 For second time Baekhyun; there are girls in this group chat!

 Sun screen?

 Pen, notebook. We're so going to write too

 Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬)

 Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬) (2)

 Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬) (3)

 Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬) (4)

Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬) (5) 

 Kyungsoo aren't you going to agree with her (¬‿¬) (6)

 I shouldn't have let you live, Byun Baekhyun.

 Okayyyy before we continue with our useless chat, I just find something interesting

 OPEN THIS LINK! http://yourkpop.com/2016/05/jung-haena-spotted-being-inmate-dating-alert

 Jung Haena? Our Haena? ◉_◉

 Wait a sec.

 Isn't the male is you, Yoongi?

 It's his hair right?

 Damn, wasn't this the same day when he walked her home?

 They are dating? For real?

 But since when?

Wait, what just happened here? 

 You tell us young man, what happened?

 


May 18th 2016.

so literally this chapter is nothing but nonsense. I've wasted your time sorry /sigh/ orz

writing this because I won't be around to continue this for like what..., two or three months I guess. but I really, really appreciate your comments! they made my day, so thank you for staying! :3

#Happy100subs and have a very pleasant day everyone! ♥‿♥