Act 14: Cold Feet

School

Image result for jung eunji gif

MOOD: No One Like You — Joochan, Soyoon


 

“GOOD MORNING.”

 

The students were told to gather on the field for morning speech by the dear Principal, yes the one that followed whatever his daughter asked for school’s anniversaries, the one that looked cheerily happy by himself, the one that disregarded the bored looks his students gave.

 

“Well it’s pleasant to see my students have fun for three days two nights, getting know each other and refreshing their minds before midterm exams. I really wish this Field Trip brings out your good nature to enjoy outdoor activities more.” The Principal grinned again, and he clapped his hands in excitement. From what it seemed, he was as excited as Yoochun to bring the students have better relationship with each other.

 

“So I really agree on your today’s first activity before breakfast. You all will have morning walk—” he heard groans and complains, but as always being dismissed. “—and it’s better because it’s no ordinary morning walk like you do at home. You’ll be hiking.”

 

“THE .” Sungjae was the loudest and Principal squinted, Sungjae was sent death glares by the teachers included Yoochun, his friends and classmates shook their heads boringly.

 

“So as I was saying,” Principal pursued. “You’ll be hiking. The first to arrive will earn a prize, something that you might want in your life. If you’re curious, so hike to find out!” Principal let out his final smile before stepped down, leaving the students and teachers in despair.

 

The students did their mass action of disagreeing, by lying down on ground and refused to stand up when the teachers asked them to move. Even the persistent ones started to boo at the schedule’s morning activity.

 

“For those who don’t do morning walk,” Sunggyu took over the microphone, he kept his tone light and sweet, just like his expression right now. “It’s fine, you can do anything you want. But don’t blame me kid, if you’re given points by your homeroom teachers—and by points, I mean it; three hundreds points. Enough for cleaning bathroom, garage, and storage room in a whole month.”

 

Just as he expected, everyone started to stand up and walk to the gate, ready for the ing stupid morning walk. Sunggyu glanced at the amused teachers, standing near the students and winked; he really might seem easy to bully, but turned out he was the biggest after all.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

 I’m drained.

 You don’t even finish the morning hiking -,-

 Still Youngjae… I’m drained.

 Please tell me when this Field Trip ends.

 Whoever invented this stupid program should be punished.

 Your daddy did.

 No way….

 I know him since birth

 He isn’t that bright to invent something useless like this

 All he knows is how to make money from you people

Ouch. 

Looks like someone didn’t get his pocket money from his daddy. 

So bitter Yook. 

 This is nothing compared to last year piece of .

 What happened last year?

 We do our activities outside our villa

 Literally under the evil brightness of sun

 FOR HOURS.

 Jiae fainted, didn’t she?

 She did. Youngjae was freaked out to death.

 His face was just….

 His reaction was just…

 Please forget them.

So should we thank the School President for his full determination to make this Field Trip finally useful for us? 

He’s so handsome, so responsible to you know… Quoting him, “… Finishing my duties,” 

#justsaying Kyungsoo~~ 

 Should I make an extra occasion to shut your tongue Byun?

 Isn’t morning hiking enough to make you exhausted?

 I should think of better ways to avenge my hatred towards you.

YOU DO THAT FOR REVENGE?! 

THAT’S AN ABUSE OF POWER YOU LITTLE PIECE OF DOE-EYED BOY! 

I’M REPORTING YOU TO SCHOOL BOARD!  

 Why does this group chat never have a worthy topic?

 I’m really thinking of leaving.

 DON’T YOU DARE PARK!

Yeah Park, don’t you dare… 

 What the hell does Byun do now?

 Why does he have so much time trolling in group chat?

 And none answered my question yet.

(Byun Baekhyun sent you a picture) 

Handsome right~ 

 Yah you are taking pictures in bathroom?!

 Hurry Baekhyun! We’re waiting to shower!!!

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough.

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (2)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (3)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (4)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (5)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (6)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (7)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (8)

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (9)

 A picture inside a bathroom? How original of you Byun.

 Ough my innocent eyes, ough. (10)

(Byun Baekhyun sent you a picture) 

Isn’t he cute? 

My best friend ❤❤ 

(Byun Baekhyun sent you a picture) 

Can you imagine how hard ten of us trying to sleep when Junmyeon decided to sleep like this? 

(Byun Baekhyun sent you a picture) 

Yoon Bomi, hurry save the picture before too late. 

 Just wait until you’re out of that ing bathroom .

 I’ll choke you to death.

 I swear to God, today is your last day enjoying oxygen.

 Just wait until my meeting finish, you piece of trash.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

They had their last breakfast in the dining room with people eyed of 2-5’s students with their meaningful gazes. The tension was still clear and loud between Jongup and the rest of 2-5’s students, but no one said a word. Yoochun seemed to notice this, that’s why when teachers took their plates to teacher’s longue, he decided to stay and pulled a seat near them. It was by his suggestion to merge their tables to create big rectangular shape with twenty students and one teacher, also their plates and glasses.

 

Some of them were being awkward after last night’s Truth of Truth game. Yoochun had this amused smile when Sooyoung and Sungjae were so stiff when they happened to sit next to each other.

 

“Good morning everyone,” Yoochun greeted and everyone mumbled to greet back. He looked around and decided to start a talk. “How does the food taste Jiae?” Yoochun started his morning talk, with a sugary smile and fresh scent of aftershave. “I prefer baked potato actually, like yesterday morning.”

 

Jiae didn’t see that Yoochun would call for his name, so she had the polite smile to reply her teacher. “The food tasted wonderful Saem, but actually I don’t really like rice. Just like you said, baked potato was better for me.”

 

Yoochun nodded hearing her answer and now she turned to Sooyoung, “What about you? Baked potato or rice for breakfast?”

 

“Wheat bread Saem,” Sooyoung picked another food for breakfast. “I eat wheat bread for breakfast actually.”

 

Yoochun seemed startled for Sooyoung’s answer because actually no one asked about what she had for breakfast. But he smiled, happy since Sooyoung answered his question. “Well that’s good Sooyoung.”

 

Then they grew quiet again, only small whispers like Jiae and Youngjae had right now; bet they were arguing again about food because Jiae persistently shook her head while Youngjae seemed to beg and raised his spoon filled with rice. Eunji that was in the middle made a face before she decided to munch the food Youngjae provided – Yoochun snorted to stifle his laughter.

 

Baekhyun was shaking his body, his hands that held spoon and chopsticks swayed suavely and earned a glare by Chanyeol and a light punch on the head with his spoon. He giggled when he got the attention he looked for, before he started to talk and watched Chanyeol nodded slightly on anything he said – Yoochun thought they must be good friends to treat each other like that.

 

Haena chuckled on Soojung’s words, they were sitting next to each other and Soojung was talking to Myungsoo first before she told what she heard from him to Haena – Yoochun liked it because the supermodel started to open up with her friends.

 

Bomi looked around for a napkin to clean that was stained by the curry sauce, until a handkerchief came into her sight. She looked up and found Kyungsoo that was sitting across him. Hesitantly, she reached for it and wiped her stain with it. Kyungsoo went back to talk with Yoongi, the now-dark-haired boy didn’t even bother to tease the School President – Yoochun nodded in their own interpretation of relationship.

 

“LET’S PLAY!”

 

Maybe Yoochun said it too loud because now everyone in the dining room looked up at him. Yoochun smiled sheepishly before he corrected his words, “I mean…, 2-5 let’s play!” He heard groans and murmurs, but dismissed them.

 

“Again, Saem?” Howon gave a hopeless look at the homeroom teacher. “We played already last night. We’re exhausted after morning hiking anyway, can’t we eat in peace?”

 

“Well…,” Yoochun already picked out his phone. “I talked to Kyungsoo for today’s activity. Since we will be leaving in afternoon, it’s actually a free day. The choices are either you follow my games or reconciling with Moon Jongup from 2-1.” Yoochun shrugged nonchalantly. “Your call.”

 

“Just play.” Chanyeol was the first to stand up, refused the idea of apologizing for what he did yesterday. He’d prefer tanning out under the sun for Yoochun’s stupid games than to beg for his forgiveness. “Just play Saem,”

 

Baekhyun followed suit and stood up as well, along with his plate. It took less than two minutes to have his students agreed on his first offer. Yoochun knew he had to fix his students’ pride, but it could be later. For now, he’s happy with what he earned.

 

“Well,” he checked his phone. “The game starts with…, everyone please have a seat—” everyone were about to sit when Yoochun continued, “—but in order of your date of birth.”

 

“WHAT?!” They widened their eyes, of course didn’t see it coming at all.

 

Yoochun didn’t repeat himself, instead he raised his hand and said, “June!”

 

The game has begun.

 

Everyone scattered around the table with their plates and glasses, this was way more complicated than other games Yoochun had, and they had to be very careful when they moved because anyone could bump into each other and the food could get spilled or they fell and broke, or hurt other classes’ students – screamed loud such as; “May over here!!!!” it was Baekhyun of course, “Oh you’re August too?!” from Eunji, “Ha, you’re the maknae!” Sungjae clapped in excitement. Others stood up by themselves because they didn’t share same month with their classmates.

 

“Chanyeol, should I go and change my birth certificate so we can stand together?” It was a pure teasing, but Baekhyun couldn’t help to blurt it out to watch Chanyeol gave his ugliest expression, enough to please the smaller puppy.

 

Yoochun saw everyone was already sitting on their seat, “Okay January.”

 

Kyungsoo and Youngjae raised their hands. “Twelfth and twenty-fourth, Saem.”

 

“February?” he tried.

 

No answer.

 

“March then?” Yoochun saw five male students raised their hands. It didn’t miss from his ears when Baekhyun mocked them for not having any girls there and proudly announced they had two pretty faces in their team.

 

The group consisted of Yoongi, Myungsoo, Hyunwoo, Howon, and Jisoo. “Ninth, thirteenth, twenty-third, twenty-eighth, and thirtieth, Saem.”

 

April had nobody, so he pursued to May. The group was the loudest since two of big-mouthed boys are here; Sungjae, Baekhyun, Jieun, Jiae, and Junmyeon. “We’re the group everyone envied Saem.” Baekhyun stated, “And right, it’s second, sixth, sixteenth, twenty-first, and twenty-second, Saem. See we’re the group everyone envied! We’ll have two-night parties since Jiae’s and Junmyeon’s birthdays apart of one day.”

 

June had Yoochun, July had Soobin, August had three girls; Bomi, Eunji, and Sohyun – “Thirteenth, eighteenth, and thirtieth, Saem,” – September had Sooyoung, October had Soojung, November had Chanyeol, and December had Haena.

 

“Then what,” his precious students looked dumbfounded after the arrangement because Yoochun now was busy with his food. They waited hopefully at their teacher, who reached up his head and gave a mischievous grin.’

 

“Then we eat,” Yoochun answered and again, he received grunts in reply – but thankfully none complained much. Yoochun raised his head as soon as he ignored the students and grinned.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Sunggyu nudged Hyoyeon that was leaning her head against the door, head peeking in. She was startled and almost dropped her plate as she turned her head and found Sunggyu was having a wide, teasing smile on.

 

“Enjoying the view, Kim Seonsaengnim?” he teased, tone chirped cheerfully. He peeked his head in for a second and chuckled. “He’s really trying hard, isn’t he?”

 

Hyoyeon nodded in agreement, “He really wants his students to bond well. I admire his good intention.”

 

“That what makes him look more handsome, don’t you agree Kim Seonsaengnim?” Sunggyu raised his brow.

 

“Of course he’s so hand—what. NO.” Too late actually, since Sunggyu already confirmed her answer by the reddened cheeks and awkward act right after. She slapped Sunggyu’s arm to tell that no he doesn’t look handsome, he looks marvelous when Yoochun appeared in front of their noses and greeted them warmly.

 

Sunggyu chuckled amusedly while Yoochun creased his brows confusedly when Hyoyeon handed her plate to Sunggyu and fled. “What happened?” the taller asked his senior.

 

“Nothing,” Sunggyu looked at Yoochun by head to toe. “Just denying the truth that’s all.” He tapped Yoochun’s lower arm before he went to put the plate back.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Since they would head home soon, Yoochun has instructed his students to get their things so they didn’t need to rush later. They nodded and went to their rooms, prepared their bags and got themselves ready before the Principal called. Some of them showered, some of them rested after breakfast, some of them messed around, and the other who listened to Yoochun placed their stuffs neatly inside their bags.

 

Eunji looked around and nibbled her lower lip. Jiae was called by Yoochun to talk about something and now she was in need to empty her bladder, but the bathroom was occupied by Sooyoung in the moment and it would be very embarrassing to knock just to sneak in for her business. Eunji sighed and then decided to try the male’s bathroom next to theirs.

 

It was Yoongi that opened the door, hair glistened since he just went out of shower and he widened his eyes when again he saw her standing in front of the door. After listening to her request, Yoongi gave a guilty look. “I’m sorry Eunji, but right now Kyungsoo is taking shower. Do you want to try next room? I can give you company.” He offered kindly but Eunji shook her head and instead she asked him to get ready.

 

Eunji looked around and wondered which bathroom she could use in the moment, when she accidentally met Sohyun in her way. “Sohyun!” she called for her and Sohyun raised her brow. “Do you know where the nearest, empty bathroom? Ours and the boys’ are occupied in the moment and I just can’t handle it any longer.” She moved back and forth to calm down.

 

“Oh I just went there! Come here, let me show you the way.” Sohyun waved her hand to ask Eunji closer, which she did, and led the way. “Most bathrooms are full right now because everyone was getting ready for closing ceremony and their bodies are sticky due to sweats after that ing stupid morning hiking. But I found a bathroom, it’s a bit far… but useable.” she elaborated kindly and Eunji just nodded to reply.

 

As they stepped in front of the bathroom, Eunji widened her eyes. It’s useable, Sohyun was right, but there was no light inside. Eunji hesitated before she turned her head to her friend. “Sohyun, there’s no lamp?” she asked for confirmation.

 

Sohyun nodded. “It’s okay, or do you want to head back and use our bathroom instead?” Sohyun asked and Eunji nervously shook her head, she was very close to pee in her pants. Sohyun missed the anxiousness on Eunji, so she just added. “Don’t worry, I’ll be waiting for you here.”

 

Eunji swallowed before she stepped very slowly to go in the bathroom, but then she turned around and Sohyun gazed inquiringly. “Can you do me a favor please?”

 

“Shoot.”

 

“Can you sing?” she wondered. “So I’ll be sure that there is someone here.”

 

Sohyun actually found her request was a bit odd, but she nodded anyway. Maybe she was a little scared since the bathroom has no light and it’s a total darkness without the cellphone even though it’s bright morning. She was singing but stopped abruptly when she remembered, “Oh Eunji—” the door was already closed. “—don’t close the door completely because it will be hard to open…” but shrugged off anyway since she knew she’d be there to open if Eunji couldn’t anyway.

 

Sohyun was in the middle of reaching high-note of Girls’ Generation’s Genie, when her phone vibrated. She checked it and found her mother was calling. “Eomma!” she stopped singing and greeting her mother with a beam. “Eomma!” it was a video call and she frowned because the connection was unstable. Since she heard Eunji was also singing Genie inside, she thought could step away for a moment to fix this stupid connection. “Eomma!” she tried again and walked off, trying to find a perfect position to get the signal better. “Eomma!!” she grinned cheerfully when finally she saw her mother’s waving at her.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The students were already gathered in the main room for closing ceremony. Their bags already brought down and the homeroom teachers already made sure nothing was left behind. 2-5 was still in a cold war with 2-1, their tensed atmosphere was still traceable. Yoochun counted his students and narrowed his eyes, recounted before he was sure that three of his students were missing.

 

In cue, he remembered that Kyungsoo was needed for an urgent meeting with Principal and Sohyun swam to the sight and leaned against Bomi’s shoulder and chatted. He thought maybe the Class President was with Jiae and Youngjae, the usual Trio, but then he found Jiae was talking to Soojung and Youngjae was being bullied for fun by Sungjae. He looked around, since the girl was a true nosy person, who might be hanging around the others classes’ students when he realized that no…, she was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Hey guys,” he called quietly for his students. “Do any of you see Eunji?”

 

The innocent question earned some reactions; Jiae and Youngjae that finally realized they’d been missing their best friend for a while, some of them remained motionless, and the others shook their heads.

 

“Eh, she hasn’t returned yet?” Sohyun’s question got the students turned their heads on her direction. Yoochun demanded an explanation, so she gave one. “She was in need of bathroom when she met me some minutes ago, so I led her to a bathroom. Then she asked me to wait and sing for her, but my mother called so I stepped away for a while to talk to her. Because it took twenty minutes for me to end the call, so I thought Eunji might head back to our room already.”

 

Youngjae and Jiae stood up in the speed of light and inched to Sohyun with a glare. “Where the is this bathroom?” Youngjae asked. “And she asked you to sing…,” he was hit with a realization as Jiae sent a concerned gaze. “… , that bathroom is dark, isn’t it?”

 

“Well…,”

 

Sohyun was dragged forcefully by the male best friend. “Show me. Show me that ing bathroom. , , .”

 

For those who never saw Youngjae got intense, now was the moment. His face was reddened, he had no smile and his eyes showed an intense fury. Sohyun feared and nodded to show him the bathroom.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

“Just die inside. You should know by now that interfering people’s business never brings good. So just wail there inside you little . Wail and die.”

 

Eunji tried to block the bad memory with thinking of happy thoughts like they suggested, her palms were hurt due to her repeated trying to open the door but failed, her feet were ice cold, and she couldn’t stop the trembling. She was squatting down and folded his legs against her chest in the corner and started to mumble.

 

Memory was a cruel mistress, and Eunji couldn’t stop but remembering. It helplessly flooded her mind and she started to cry. It was her fault, it really was her fault that she deserved to be treated like this. “I was wrong. I’m sorry. I was wrong. I’m sorry.”

 

So when the door was forcefully open, she couldn’t even think straight. Her sight was blurry because of the tears and also the darkness that haunted her nights some time ago. She didn’t stop to mumble and tremble. The brightness that overcame the darkness didn’t help after all. She didn’t even feel it when it was her best friend, Yoo Youngjae, brought her out of the darkness and placed her on the ground.

 

“Yah. Yah. YAH JUNG EUNJI!”

 

Youngjae slapped her cheeks that paled, the tears wouldn’t stop and her hands trembled like crazy. Her eyes weren’t focused and she didn’t stop muttering, “I was wrong. I’m sorry. I was wrong. I’m sorry.” for hundreds times.

 

“Yah, Eunji. Eunji, look at me. It’s me Eunji; it’s Jiae. Eunji…” Jiae shook her best friend’s body but she remained like before – mumbling and unfocused. Jiae checked her wrists and found scratches on them – they were red and thank God they weren’t too harmful for her body. “Eunji, come to your sense. Eunji… Please don’t do this to me.” Jiae already cried when she tried to shake Eunji’s body. Soojung and Haena knelt down and tried to help by calling Eunji by her name.

 

Youngjae turned and found Sohyun was standing behind Bomi. “YOU,” Youngjae pulled Sohyun by the hem of her shirt, bringing her closer forcefully. Sohyun widened her eyes in surprise while the others widened their eyes watched the scene. “You left her?” there was malice in his tone, his eyes filled with fury.

 

Sohyun had her eyes glassy and she was trembling hard. “I—I’m…,” she swallowed. “I—I didn’t know…., I’m sorry, so sorry.” she was already in tears but Youngjae didn’t fall for it.

 

“You didn’t know?” he parroted with a scoff. “YOU SHOULD NEVER LEAVE HER ALONE! WHY THE DO YOU THINK SHE ASKED YOU TO SING WHILE WAITING FOR HER?! HOW OLD ARE YOU THAT YOUR BRAIN ROLLS SO LATE? FIVE?” Youngjae shouted at Sohyun, she was almost being hit at, but thankfully male students hurriedly avoided him to. Baekhyun held Yoongi back when he was about to get mad at him, he silently pointed at Youngjae’s hands – they were trembling in fear, before he knelt down to reach his best friend. Youngjae picked her up in bridal style. He turned to Jiae and said, “You know what to do, don’t you?”

 

Jiae nodded and excused herself to follow Youngjae, left the students and the teachers gathered in confusion. Yoochun saw Sohyun was crying in Bomi’s shoulder, people started to talk, and his students’ mood dropped down.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

When Eunji opened her eyes, she was welcomed by the scent of antiseptic and white walls. She blinked to return her full sight before a familiar figure swam in her sight, he was wearing a light smile and said, “Hey maknae.”

 

Eunji realized it was her brother, Jung Jinwoon, and from the smell and the walls she could tell they were in a hospital room. “Oppa, where is Eomma—”

 

“Eomma is having lunch with hyung. She spends too much time crying since you just don’t wake up. She said to have take-out but hyung refused, since the smell could linger, so he dragged her out.” Jinwoon poured a glass of water for his sister and helped Eunji to have a sip. “Slow down…” he reminded because his sister was too greedy to have it all. He put the glass back and watched her sister’s pale appearance. “How are you feeling maknae?”

 

“Alive.” Eunji smiled weakly and her brother nodded in understanding. Eunji then turned her head to the couch where her brothers or her mother might be sleeping and found many bouquets of flowers on it. Jinwoon seemed to notice, since he detoured to sit near the bouquets. “Who came here oppa?” Eunji asked disconcertedly.

 

“Youngjae and Jiae were here.” Jinwoon placed his hands over his lap. “They told me what happened.” Jinwoon cleared his throat. “You told me that it’s not happening anymore. Should I arrange—” Eunji cut him off with a click of her tongue.

 

“I’m fine oppa,” Eunji smiled comfortingly. “It happened because I really freaked out. You know…, it was not fun to be locked inside a broken bathroom with lights out. Even you could get heart attack I bet,” she said cheerfully. When Jinwoon kept his face hardened, she teased, “Or should I kiss you to prove that I’m really okay?”

 

Jinwoon chuckled. He took a bouquet of roses and decided to change the topic. “You got handsome visitors by the way,” Jinwoon said as he placed the fresh lavender roses in the vase. “Ilwoo-hyung and I thought they were mistaken the room, but turned out they were visiting our maknae.” Jinwoon had a pleased smile on his handsome face.

 

“Handsome visitors?” Eunji blinked and watched her brother nodded. Her mind went to her longtime crush, of course he’s the most handsome man alive for Eunji, even though he might or might not in a relationship. She then thought about Kyungsoo, he’s good-looking too. Junmyeon as well, she sighed. Every boy in her class happened to be very handsome. “Who….” she mumbled quietly, brows channeled in confusion.

 

“Ilwoo-hyung picks the boy that brings the peonies. Well, he’s handsome; he seems rich—he wears shoes oppa wanted to buy, very polite and he didn’t talk much. He didn’t even wait for you to wake up. As soon as he saw you, I could tell his expression softened and then he just decided to leave.” Jinwoon raised a bouquet of peonies. “But Eomma disagrees, she already is charmed by the boy that brings you hydrangeas. He’s got slanted eyes, awkward but well Eomma loves awkward boys, and he sounds worried for you.”

 

Eunji wanted to complain because Jinwoon didn’t describe the visitors well, it seemed like he purposely did it to make Eunji annoyed and then waited until his sister spilled out by herself. She knew it, having been his sister for almost eighteen years made her understand things.

 

“But I…,” Jinwoon pointed at the vase with his point finger, “I pick the boy that brings you those roses.” They were colored in lavender, when Eunji stared at Jinwoon, he had that satisfied smile.

 

“Why?” Eunji asked dumbly and Jinwoon raised his eyebrow, he was entertained.

 

“You don’t know?” Jinwoon asked back. “Aigoo, you’re a girl yet you don’t know anything about flower language.” The older shook his head and looked at his sister as if she was the poorest thing he ever seen. “Roses are well-known to symbolize love in general; like yellow ones represent friendship love, red ones represent deep love, pink rose represent everlasting love…, but lavender,” Jinwoon pressed his tone with a wide smile. “It implies love at the first sight.”

 

Eunji widened her eyes.

 

Jinwoon cackled, his sister didn’t even realize herself got a secret admirer. It was amusing to see his sister with her blank face and her eyes instinctively landed on the roses. “So maknae, which one do you prefer?”

 

January 25th 2017

According to my researches, Peonies mean romantic love between two strangers and Hydrangeas mean gratitude and thanksgiving to someone else. So have a wild guess on who brings each bouquet for Eunji!

Spend my hours to write this chapter with putting B.A.P feats Apink CF’s song for Skoolooks on repeat. Youngjae-Eunji❤❤

PS. hi my blues, happy first anniversary for our story! how’s life been treating you so far? I wish you’re well and happy and healthy (let’s talk soon! I’ve missed you so much).