Act 7: Superheroes

School

Image result for jung eunji cry gif

MOOD: Run — EXO


 

Howon stepped out of the room with a sigh, he quietly sat on a vacant seat nearby and rumpled the paper with his bare hand. This can’t be happening, he thought desperately. This really should be just a dream, because if it’s real…, Howon wouldn’t believe it, not when everything was about to be okay, not when his dream was just a dream away. What did he do wrong? He never went against his mother, he hardly ever did bad things, he didn’t hurt anyone’s feeling, and … He even prayed! But why is this happening to him?

 

Howon raked his hair in desperation mixed with anger, before he slowly opened the paper, just to see the condition he had right now. His eyes were damp and he mouthed curses as he re-read the paper. Anterior Hip Pain, the diagnose was written. He didn’t understand what condition it is, but the doctor said it’s something common in dancers, especially when they have advanced a higher level of dancing or dancing as part of a long-running performance, like doing it for hours.

 

I’m afraid if you keep dancing, it will hurt you more,” the doctor’s reply when he asked whether he still had a chance or not was echoed in his mind, “And I’m afraid that I might suggest you to stop dancing until it fully recovers. Because if you don’t want to give it a rest, I think you won’t be able to dance anymore.”

 

Recalling the last sentence almost made Howon hyperventilate, so he walked out of the building, ascended the stairs instead taking the elevator to the rooftop. He needed fresh air and maybe it would give him some. He slammed the door open and walked to the edge of rooftop with shaky breathe and trembling hands. He held the aluminum steel fence that was there with all his might, before screaming out loud. It took some moments before he finally broke down and burst into tears, knees bended.

 

“Why is this happening to me? Why me? What sin did I commit? What the sin did I commit?!!!” he screamed as if he was possessed, tears still rolled down. “… I only want to help my parents,” he choked. “… Is it wrong?! God, tell me is it wrong?!!” he tore the paper into small indefinite pieces.

 

There’s a saying; best things would come to those who work their asses out and never give up. If the condition is already like this, how could things be best?

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Their savior was standing by his SUV and crossed his legs as he gazed up on the boys that seemed unfamiliar with their outfits. He held back a teasing smile – or so he tried – on them because it’s just new to see anyone, aside from Jisoo his best buddy, on outfit other than their daily uniform.

 

Chanyeol was now wearing a white shirt, but with untie necktie and disheveled hair. He was positively mad when Kyungsoo touched his hair, but remembering they were about to save a life, he obeyed unhappily. His long limbs were covered flawlessly with that fitted denim jeans.

 

Kyungsoo just wore a simple blue shirt under his dark varsity jacket. The smell of preppy School President was still up in the air, but their savior thought it’s good for a cover.

 

Jisoo showed up with a V-neck tee and denim jacket that rolled up to his sleeve, hair was pushed back and somehow it successfully showed a charm of a bad boy in the club.

 

“I can’t believe you all could look this satisfying, dudes! So proud of myself!” The savior seemed happy with his choices as he knocked his SUV’s window. “Are you done there, sugar? Time is ticking you see…,”

 

There was a soft grunt heard coming from inside, before she said “Just don’t laugh.”

 

“Oh we won’t,” they said in unison, but she knew one of them didn’t respond.

 

“Including you, tower.” She hissed from inside and Chanyeol was stunned because how could she knew?!

 

Kyungsoo elbowed him to make he nodded. “Fine,” he gave in relentlessly.

 

The door was opened slowly and the boys couldn’t help not to notice since her very first step out of the car.

 

It was the Class President Jung Eunji, wearing a high-waist red short pants along with white crop tee, and she stumbled (but Jisoo caught her hand right away) because of that pair of stupid 10cm high heels. And please do not skip the part where her face looks superbly stunning because of that red lipstick. In short, Eunji looks mature and alluring…, damn she had to look away because she couldn’t stand their gazes.

 

“Damn you’re pretty,” the savior said and Eunji’s cheeks shaded in pink.

 

Jisoo smacked his head and forced him to focus on their plot. But it still missed from her eyes that Jisoo needed a moment to finally look away and Chanyeol chose his shining shoes were more entertaining than what is standing in front of his nose, and Kyungsoo watched everything quietly.

 

“Okay, here’s the thing.” The savior clapped his hands in excitement before gathered them close, “… Once you walked in to that door, you’ll find a big guy has a list. He owns every passcode that only A-lists could know. A-lists here, could invite their friends to hang out as long as they know the passcode. So if you want to get in, you need to say this, Richie Rich, and you’ll be in. No need of fake IDs. They don’t need to know your names after all,” he explained. “I bet all of you—no, Jisoo ever entered this club before— didn’t know how it is inside.” Eunji turned to see him, but Jisoo was focus on their savior. It bothered her too because Kyungsoo and Chanyeol seemed not surprise to hear this.

 

“… Inside is going to be crazy. You’ll meet drunken retards, users, and um, if you’re lucky enough just some random people picked wrong place to hang out. So here’s the plot okay; Kyungsoo here is a first timer that going with his friends, which is both of you. You, Eunji, are going to be either Chanyeol’s or Jisoo’s girlfriend, you are have a veto right to choose either of these smokin’ hot guys—okay, I’ll be serious.” He nodded in afraid once the said names were digging daggers with their eyes. “… Make sure your facial expressions are not obviously blank or confused. They will find out easily and you might be kicked out a second after. And um…, since this mission is to save his life, I think he’s gonna be upstairs. You know who in the upstairs is right?” he glanced quietly to Jisoo before he went back to see the others. “Good luck okay? And you best friend, you have to control your temper inside.” he jabbed his point finger on Jisoo’s chest. “So any question?”

 

Eunji’s fist was raised. “… Are you sure this is going to work smoothly? Because you see, we’re not experienced enough to do this.”

 

“Nice question!” the savior clapped and broke into a wide smile, “I would really like to come in with you guys, but too bad I’m grounded right now. And I actually am not allowed to go out after 10, but what can I say? Jisoo needs my help.” He emphasized on the word. “But it’s okay, Eunji. Just hold tight on Chanyeol or Jisoo, you’ll be fine.”

 

Knowing there would not be another question, he opened the car but it was stopped before he went in. Jisoo called him and he turned to see his best friend. “Thank you, dude. I owe you everything.”

 

He snorted. “Now you love me more than your ball?”

 

Jisoo rolled his eyes. “Don’t force yourself, I owe you is actually enough to please your confidence.”

 

Once the car got away, Eunji finally spoke up something that she held back since beginning, “… How could Sungjae get in to this club?”

 

Those boys just shrugged, and Kyungsoo helped to answer. “He’s ridiculously rich. He can do anything he wants,”

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat and asked, “Shall we now?” he asked mindlessly and they nodded in unison. “Let’s go then,”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The music was deafening, too much because it could hide the loud thud upstairs. The greenish-haired boy was forcefully pushed back, He looked like a mess with a bleeding nose and an ugly cut on his lips along with some reddish spots that probably bruised later, and he’s clutching on his stomach. He panted, not that he really could when there was a voice asked three guys to back off so they could see his condition now.

 

“… Just quit it, Min Yoongi.” The man wore a blue tux finally said, he bent over to cup his face with his palm, to make the schoolboy eyed him back. “You can die.” he continued calmly and smirked. “… It’s not like I don’t want to kill you or anything, but I don’t really want to… Not in my favorite place.” he had the audacity to tap his cheeks twice before stood up and went to his previous position, he was sitting in the middle of two young, beautiful, lack-of-clothes ladies. “Kangjoon doesn’t want to come with you anyhow, so your efforts are worthless. He’s staying.”

 

Yoongi spat his blood over the floor and turned to see a weak, trembling Seo Kangjoon was standing near the blue tux Uncle, he looked away, definitely avoided eye contact as he fiddled his fingers cautiously. Yoongi tried to stand up but failed for several times before he finally maintained back his composure and wiped the blood. “… And I’m not going to leave this place without him coming with me.” he said infinitively, glared at the Uncle.

 

Yoongi thought he would receive another beating, but he didn’t. That Uncle laughed his heart out at him, but his laughter was full with mockery, “Man, it’s been a long time for a boy stands up for his friend!” he clapped joyously, “I really admire your courageous heart, young man. You should come and join me after you’re graduated. I’ll hire you.” he pointed a finger on Yoongi willingly with a wide smile.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I want to end up in this place after graduation,” he smirked lightheartedly and it was enough to tease that man’s temper. With his fingers flicked, the three guys ganging him and gave another round.

 

“YAH!!!” Yoongi thought he was already in heaven when he heard that familiar voice, it has been ringing inside his mind for awhile. It was the voice of someone that enjoyed disturbing everyone’s business.

 

Yoongi’s vision was blur but he could see that the guys were pushed aside by her – damn why is her lips so red like ripe apples—no ripe and fresh tomatoes…, and when her face was just centimeters away from him, he believed that he already arrived in Heaven. “Yah, Min Yoongi! Min Yoongi! Yah, why are you smiling?! Yah!!” she smelled like roses and vanilla and summer breeze, Yoongi smiled wider; Heaven is nice, he doesn’t want to leave. The girl turned to see three boys that shielding over them. “Yah! I think they hit him too hard! He’s breathing but he doesn’t say anything! He’s hurting but he’s smiling! Ough this poor boy…, what should we do?” she sounded so worried that almost cried.

 

“Wait up okay? We’re kind of busy too around here.” Jisoo said quietly. Kyungsoo glanced at his friend, lying on the floor with Eunji held his head worriedly. Chanyeol still remained stoic but his eyes were full with feelings. None could really tell and none could really want to know.

 

“Well, well, well…,” The Uncle walked over to their side and glanced at one by one. His final gaze fell upon Jisoo and his smirk was dull. “… Isn’t this Jinyoung’s younger brother?” he opened his arms wide and welcomed him in an embrace. “Welcome home, son!”

 

It’s surprising because Eunji was the one that looked stupefied. was open in ajar as she slowly realized that everyone in the room remained motionless – it’s as if they already knew. It really disturbed her state of mind because Chanyeol didn’t show any feeling, Kyungsoo too. Was this what Sungjae meant earlier, that Jisoo has entered this club before?

 

Jisoo pulled away with uncomfortable traced deep in his eyes. “You smell like , stay away from me.” he pushed the Uncle back and his lips.

 

“How’s hyung?” that man teased. “I bet he’s doing fine with recoveries he’s been treating to. Does he relapse? Tell him, he’ll know where to go if he needs a fix.”

 

Jisoo grinned weakly. “Thanks to you, Ahjussi…, now I am the only son of my family.”

 

That Uncle couldn’t hide his shock as Jisoo said. But having his mind returned, he just giggled – he’s must be high. “… I told him already! He has nowhere to go if he quits,”

 

“Yes. That’s why we’re going to bring that boy home before he loses everywhere he could go.” Jisoo turned to see Kangjoon and waved at him. “You, here.” he ordered curtly.

 

“STAY.” That guy gritted his teeth as he screamed. “I’ll kill you if you take a step forward.”

 

Jisoo smirked. “Still using forces huh? You see, Ahjussi… You can’t force people to stay when they’re already sick with you. There are only two choices left if you still do; either you had your people stab you in the back or leave you with no words.” Jisoo was the person that tugged Kangjoon’s wrist and brought him to his back, where Eunji and Yoongi were too. “You, don’t go. Stay. I’ll cut your balls if I see you move an inch.”

 

The Uncle laughed, again his laughter was filled with mockery and anger. “You’re not going anywhere kids. You’ll be just like that kid. Bleeding and dying.” he turned to Jisoo, smirk was wider. “… You remembered what happened when you tried to save your brother right?”

 

Jisoo made no motion and just stepped closer to each other. Three of them were standing still, quiet until he finally spoke up. “History?” he asked to barely anyone in the room.

 

“Never been admitted to hospital for broken bones,” Kyungsoo replied calmly but eyes still focused on the men that gradually packed up the room.

 

“Just watch the fighting scenes on action movies,” Chanyeol added and the two boys turned to see him with a sighing expression. “What? I’m being honest.”

 

“Well…, we have three souls to save. So make sure that you’re good okay. On the count of three.” Jisoo said and Kyungsoo brows furrowed.

 

“Your three or my three?” he wondered confusedly.

 

“His… THREE!”

 

Eunji closed his eyes when the screams were echoed in the room, holding Kangjoon’s with her right hand and tightened her grip on Yoongi’s shoulder with her left. Just please let us live for tomorrow.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Soojung was abruptly awaked, maybe because of her nightmare as she panted. Sweats were rolling down over her neck. Hands were trembling, before slowly she went for the bottle on her nightstand. Soojung nibbled her inner lip, that dream again. She uncovered herself from the blanket and gazed down on her long, thin legs. It fell on a scar over her thigh, even though it’s hardly visible but anyone that looked at her attentively would notice it.

 

Soojung tapped on it several times before she stood up and looked around her room. The medals and trophies with her name carved on them were still safely placed inside the cabinet. Old pictures of her too were there, hanging on the frames. She paused her flashback once her eyes focused on one of them. Quietly, she reached for it and sighed.

 

It was a picture of her and her dearly friend when they won gold on a cheerleading competition, back when they were in middle school. Their smiles were giddy and sincere; thrilled because of the first medal they received together.

 

She sighed, what happened she wondered. People changed, she knew and they said it’s for good. People changed for better, and she was curious if it felt better for that dear friend to abandon a friendship of years just to follow her ambition. Soojung put back the frame on its spot before crawling back to bed. Nightmares are supposed to be just dreams…

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Yoochun almost slipped, he cursed under his breath for wearing his flip-flops reversed. He finally decided to just take them off and rushed in. He asked to some of officers about his students’ whereabouts and they said they were safe and sound in Interrogating Room 3, accompanied by a detective.

 

He opened the door in rush, almost burst in curses to the kids once he realized the detective was still around. He sat across the kids, head turned to see Yoochun. He finally stood up and bowed back to Yoochun. When the homeroom teacher wondered about what happened, he finally said “Your students won a 3:10 fight.” he informed, slightly amused. “Unharmed, just small bruises here and there..., not much to worry about. They sent ten males to emergency unit, excluded their leader that has his nose broken and now wailed behind bars.”

 

Yoochun gaped, he eyed three of his students; just disheveled hairs, rumpled shirt, torn tees, and reddened cheeks and ears. He gazed over on Eunji shuddered and Kangjoon trembled, also Yoongi that had ice all over his face. “Do they…, do they need to stay here? Is there anything you need from them? It’s late. I believe their parents are worrying for them.”

 

Right before the officer replied, there was another yelp of panic and the door slammed open. Showing a figure of Byun Baekhyun in his pajamas, “Yah Park Chanyeol—oh Appa…, Seonsaengnim.” he bowed politely toward the elders and turned to see Chanyeol and barged in. He went to his side and hit him with the magazine that already rolled by the boy. “YOU MOTHERER! DON’T. YOU. KNOW. HOW. WORRIED. I AM. WHEN MY FATHER CALLED!”

 

“Ouch—Baekhyun!” Chanyeol whined and the boy stopped after feeling a little better. “Why are you here?”

 

“Why am I here?!” Baekhyun scoffed. “My father called! When I was sleeping! He called and said that you’re in his office! OUGH. You moron!”

 

Leaving the quarrel behind, Yoochun continued his talking with the detective – that turned out to be Baekhyun’s father – and thanked him for keeping the kids. After making sure that they just got their names cleared out, Yoochun led the kids out of the police station. Kangjoon excused himself first since his driver already arrived, and the teacher had no right to hold back so he let him go.

 

His eyes glowered at The Five and put his hands over his waist. “Five of you will receive detention.” Their eyes widened but no one complained. “I would love to hear an explanation but I guess I could wait until morning comes. I won’t tell about this to Principal, so I want you to go home. All of you. I don’t need to hear shocking news like this, do you hear me?” Yoochun pressed his tone and they nodded quietly.

 

Baekhyun handed the taller his jacket, and before Chanyeol put it on he glanced at the girl shuddering. She didn’t wear her jacket, and realized that the jacket she wore earlier was belonged to Jisoo since the boy already had it on him. He threw the jacket over her head, almost earned an unhappy growl but it was dissipated when she noticed he gave it to her.

 

Without saying anything, Chanyeol walked first and left Baekhyun trailed behind him. Kyungsoo elbowed Yoongi to come with him, they took left side to go and bow at Yoochun. Jisoo walked alone, took the straight line. Yoochun stepped closer to Eunji and said, “Come on, let me take you home.”

 

Eunji nodded and wore his jacket. Just like Jisoo’s, Chanyeol’s too was oversized on her. But there’s something about the smell that Eunji believed that only remind her to that tall, touchy, and motionless giant.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Yoongi had his face covered with his black hoodie when Eunji came with short intake of breaths in the morning. She thought she wouldn’t be the one that come late, but she was wrong, so wrong. Because damn, how Chanyeol already sat writing down notes and Jisoo had his brows furrowed as he read the comic. Kyungsoo too was already in the room, sending her a bright smile like always. As if last night was never happened. They acted like usual, and Eunji couldn’t say whether it’s good or bad. Do they even remember they are having detention later?

 

The class was still empty, of course, they are still in punishment. But this morning they were supposed to have PE class, and because of Sungjae’s suggestive tone he successfully lured almost all classmates to go out on the field and play Basketball’s Three on Three. Chanyeol picked the moment to go to library (she knew because Baekhyun asked the giant) and Jisoo was forced by Sungjae to join them. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything and opted to leave the class as well. Her best friends were also nowhere to be seen. In short, just Eunji and Yoongi stayed inside the classroom.

 

Sensing that it’s empty, Yoongi finally sat up and whined quietly because of painful bruises. It lasted for a millisecond only, because when he turned his head only to find Eunji had her eyes widened. Before he could cover it with his hoodie, his wrist already caught by the female and she brought her face closer.

 

“YAH!” she yelled, “How could you leave them! You should do something before it gets worse!” she rummaged her bag to pick that first aid kit and continued, “Didn’t Kyungsoo fix you? Seriously, Min Yoongi!”

 

Min Yoongi was numb; he couldn’t reply to any of her words because he somehow liked it. There’s someone else, aside from Kyungsoo and his family that actually freaked out seeing him like this. She cupped his cheeks and brought his face closer, “Ouch!” he whimpered.

 

“Shut up!” Eunji roared. “It could be worse! Seriously, how do you take care of yourself? Don’t your girlfriend freaks out when she sees you?” Eunji looked so worried that it’s so precious and Yoongi almost embrace her.

 

“… I don’t,” Yoongi cleared his throat. “Have a girlfriend.” Yoongi thought it was stupid, because the information had the girl raised a brow in awe.

 

Awkward silence filled the air, the boy chose to close his eyes until Eunji finished with his face. She finally let go and Yoongi finally could breathe normally again. He eyed the girl tidied her stuffs before put them back inside her bag. When she was about to stand up and join Jiae outside, Yoongi muttered a soft, “… Thanks.”

 

Eunji was stunned, definitely didn’t see it coming. But she then smiled, sincerely and nodded. “You’re welcome. Now do you want to join me?” the boy raised a brow. “Let’s go outside. Play some.”

 

“Won’t Park Seonsaengnim be angry with us?” Yoongi knew it’s weird of him; he never gave a damn on what teachers thought about him.

 

“Yeah but hey, we’re already punished anyway.” she chuckled and waited for Yoongi to walk beside her.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Soojung held tighter on her mascara when a figure from her nightmare swam to her sight, by the reflection on the mirror. She too seemed surprised but then chose to pretend and stood next to her, taking out her makeup pouch as well.

 

They remained quiet until the girl spoke up, “… We’re performing on final,” she said, trying not to sound bragging. “S University’s final…,” she added needlessly. “The one that we craved before,”

 

Soojung snorted. “The one that you craved, it would be the correct grammar.” she her tinted lips. “But congratulations, I am so happy about it. You again must be trying hard to satisfy everyone right? No worries, your efforts are all paid-off.”

 

Soobin had her eyes squinted. “Is that supposed to be mocking me?” she asked, tone dreadful.

 

“Nope,” Soojung shook her head and touched her wavy hair before turned to see Soobin. “Because we both know how you could be this far, Soobin. No, not just me. Everyone, all of them know who actually belongs there and who has to quit. You…,” Soojung put her hand on her shoulder, only to be yanked away by the other. “… can try your hardest, but remember that people that actually don’t fit in would get tired in the end.”

 

“Soojung, are you coming? We’re playing!” Jiae popped out and she rounded her eyes, surprised to see Soobin was there too.

 

Soojung broke a smile and nodded. “I’ll get going then Soobin, come on Jiae!” she walked off wordlessly, leaving Soobin and her paled knuckles.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Hyunwoo was quiet an observer. He liked to see things and instead of speaking it out loud, he kept it for himself. Somehow when he told that person he knew about them, their eyes widened because they of course didn’t expect it, their ways to make sure Hyunwoo shut his tongue, sent pleasant feeling to his stomach.

 

Just like how he observed Howon. He knew something might off with that boy, the way his head bent down and his vague smiles also those light headshakes, he just understood something might happen to him. He then remembered when Howon almost fell, that he realized that maybe, just maybe he practiced too much for his own good.

 

And like he observed her too; his childhood friend that now clapped her hand excitedly, eyes couldn’t take off of the figure that tried to steal the ball away, body that was as excited as her hands. He noticed and smiled bitterly. Those are eyes of a person falling in love. And the way she held the water as if it was her last treasure, not letting Hyunwoo take a gulp, made him understood.

 

“Jieun,” the figure inched to their side and instinctively the girl leaned over her hand to give him the bottle. He smiled brightly. “Thank you, Jieun.” he shifted his eyes on Hyunwoo, “Hyunwoo, you’re not playing?”

 

Hyunwoo just shook his head a little and gave the boy a knowing nod.

 

The boy with fair complexion, hair was cut in military style, and polite smile nodded back at Hyunwoo. “Well okay then. Just come around if you want to okay? And Jieun, thank you.”

 

She nodded heartily. “It’s my pleasure, Junmyeon.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Dear Jung Eunji,

 

Um I don’t know how to put this into words because words are really my weakness. But Park Saem said I have to write a letter to you, so here it is.

I want to apologize about what happened to you this morning. I wasn’t in my right mind and I think I need to listen to Kyungsoo – to learn how to control my emotions. I’m sorry because I hit you and I didn’t do anything about it. I’m sorry I chickened out and didn’t come to your face as soon as possible… But hey! I’m glad to see that you’re okay. No bruise. You’re still as pretty cute good-looking as you are before. So no worries okay :)

I know this letter is not enough for you to forgive me, so if there’s anything you’d like from me to do please tell me. I feel awful and I have to take responsibility about it.

 

I’m sorry about everything,

Min Yoongi.

 

Eunji was the only person in the room when the door opened, showing a figure of Park Chanyeol walked in. She looked up to look away second after, then put away the letter inside her bag. She was about to read Kim Jisoo’s letter but she canceled her intention because the room was no longer in silence.

 

Eunji glanced at Chanyeol, the boy picked the farthest seat from her and had the music blasted of his earphones. There’s something about Chanyeol, something piqued her because he just always remained motionless and insensitive, but there’s something more behind those layers – it’s as if he shielded himself from people to figure out how he actually is.

 

Being a nosy as she always was, she stood up and inched to his table before took a seat next to him, surprising the male. She didn’t care and took out one of the earphone and dug in to her earlobe.

 

“What do you think you are doing Nosy?” he asked grumpily, took off his earphone now eyed the girl.

 

The girl blinked and turned to see him fully. “Taeyeon?” she asked in disbelief. “You listen to Taeyeon’s song? Seriously… You?” Eunji wondered and the tips of his ears were reddening.

 

“Baekhyun!” he roared and Eunji jumped in surprise on her seat. “This is all Baekhyun’s stupid playlist!” he didn’t know why it disturbed him to see her teasing smile. “That ing moron thinks I need to hear slow songs…,” he trailed off and facepalmed. “Why am I explaining you this?” he harrumphed. “What are you doing here? This is not your seat. Go back. Return to wherever you come from.” he pushed her with small force but the girl wouldn’t budge.

 

“… I is the best,” Eunji blurted and glanced at the boy beside him. “Taeyeon is so pretty on the music video.”

 

He snorted, “But it still can’t beat If. If is the most dilemmatic song and the lyric is just as beautiful as the singer. You can die in frustration after hearing that song.” he crossed his arms and fixed his position to get a more comfortable one.

 

“… So you really listen to Taeyeon.” Eunji concluded and it caught him off-guard because his cheeks were rosy and it was too late to disagree because her smile was really something; teasing and gleeful. “Does Tower also listen to Girls’ Generation?” she teased cheerfully.

 

“Shut up!” Chanyeol rubbed her face harshly and the girl whined in pain. “Baekhyun. I’m so going to kill Baekhyun.” his remark only got Eunji laughed boisterously.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Little thing they knew, outside had Yoongi standing and canceled his intention to walk in. He turned to see Kyungsoo and his knitted brows, before slung his arm on the School President. “… Detention,” Kyungsoo pointed at the door.

 

“It’s okay. Park Seonsaengnim is not there yet and the class is empty, I already checked. Let’s have ramen first. I’m starving.” The greenish-haired boy retorted and pulled Kyungsoo away from the room.

 

But their plan had to be postponed because they instead meeting Jisoo with his ear was pulled out by Yoochun, the poor boy was yelping in pain. Yoochun raised his brow dangerously as he let out the question, “… Where are you going boys?”

 

Kyungsoo quickly detoured and pulled Yoongi to turn over his heels and walked in to the classroom that turned out already occupied with Eunji and Chanyeol. They were taking confused glances at two of them, and Eunji quickly pulled away and stepped back to her seat when they saw Yoochun went in with pity Jisoo growled under his breath.

 

When finally he let go, Jisoo wailed and groaned about his painful ear before he took a seat next to Chanyeol. The wide eyed boy just stared while Jisoo was harrumphing. He focused back on Yoochun that took the marker and wrote down on the whiteboard.

 

Mission 20 was written on it and Yoochun turned to see his students, the punished ones with a wide smile. “Whoa, to think about it…, Eunji you’re a girl alone in this crowd. You’re Geum Jandi, Geum Jandi…,” he mentioned a character from a famous Korean drama where she was surrounded by four flawlessly good-looking and rich men. But before anyone could understand his joke, he turned and pointed at the whiteboard. “Mission 20,” he said and all brows were knitted in confusion. “This is going to be your punishment.”

 

When no one understood, Yoochun emphasized. “Seeing the chaos happened few days ago, I realized that 2-5 lacks loyalty in friendship. I watched too, that you people only hang around with people that you’re comfortable with. And it’s not healthy. You don’t want to help him because you don’t know him. You greet her because she’s pretty. If you keep going on with this stupid physic measures…, you are all not going anywhere in college. Reality is harsh and I’m afraid you all might step on because you lack sense to notice things,” he explained and they still gazed at him. “That’s why I proposed this mission. You all, I believe are coming from best ones; School President, two-timed elected Class President,” there’s a teasing tone in the way he called Eunji. “The First of Hundreds…, Football captain, Basketball captain…,” he sighed. “When the idea popped out in my brain, I believe, no… I trust you all that you can do this job,”

 

Eyes were still staring, Yoochun smiled. He faked a drum roll before he continued, “Mission 20; it’s a task, punishment for five of you, to bring twenty students in 2-5 united in ways only you need to find out together.”

 

Jaws dropped, breath hitched, and a curse from the boy with baritone voice, “… You’ve gotta be kidding me,”

 


April 12th 2016

#HAPPYSEHUNDAY! ^^

btw have you checked Eunji's solo debut teaser images?! damn, she's so gorgeous until it hurt.

it gets stupid, isn't it? /sigh/ /hands up/ - happy, happy reading ^^