Act 6: Monsters in Closet

School

Image result for chae soobin gif

MOOD: Don't Look At Me Like That — Song Ji Eun


 

Yoochun walked back and forth in his classroom, fingers rubbed his temple as he tried to find a good way to make these kids talk. No one, teachers especially, wanted his student ran into teacher longue and screamed about class ruckus. He didn’t expect, like at all, to have his students fight and didn’t want to tell him what it was about. But it’s more maddening for him because their classmates didn’t bother to stop – they just watched. Well yeah Junmyeon and Sungjae should take credit for their preventive action toward Yoongi, but it still didn’t mean they stopped the fight.

 

“And how could a girl get hit?” he voiced his question, made Yoongi and Jisoo looked up at him. “Do you know you both can go to jail for what you did to her? No…, I don’t need to hear you both show off about how your parents will bail you out, I don’t give a about it—pardon my bluntness…, it’s just… Did you even think before you fight? Did you even think about the consequences?” he turned to see his students. “And you people, what did you do? You were just standing there? Watching them fighting? Why? You’re afraid you might get punishment points if you in—again, pardon my bluntness…”

 

The class was quiet; they might be surprised because they didn’t expect, of course, their teacher to curse like that, some of them also didn’t deny the fact that they felt guilty of what happened. Yoochun watched Soojung bit her lower lip – she was disturbed with this –, Kyungsoo looked troubled, his shirt was bloodstained, just like Junmyeon’s and Sungjae’s, Chanyeol remained calm while Baekhyun kept wondering about Eunji to Chanyeol.

 

“Kim Jisoo, Min Yoongi…,” Yoochun called their names and they stood up of their seats abruptly. “… Twenty five points for fighting in classroom,” he gave his last verdict. “You both also have to run for fifty laps outside and clean the library for whole week. And also…, make an apology letter, both of you. Not to school, but to Eunji. Particularly you young man,” he pointed his finger on Yoongi. Then he turned to see his students. “Six punishment points for each of you too,” Yoochun’s tone was death cold. “… For not being able to stop the fight, for being insensible of what happened, and for being selfish. And also…, no classes for a week.”

 

When he thought no one would dare to complain, Soobin suddenly stood up and put her hand on her tiny waist, “Why should we earn points for thinking about ourselves?” she asked infuriatingly, “It’s not fair! We didn’t do anything that cause troubles. We just watched, didn’t fight like those two. You can’t just punish us for being selfish, we all are here for our future not to bond and befriend,”

 

“You don’t like my decision?” Yoochun asked back, it scared the girl a little because Yoochun didn’t obey, usually teachers obeyed because they didn’t want to have a useless argument with the kids, particularly Soobin since that girl was such a stubborn and hotheaded mess.

 

Soobin shook her head. “I told you, it’s not fair.”

 

“Well then,” Yoochun opened the door and smiled, “… You are free from this class.”

 

Soobin gaped in awe, of course she didn’t see it coming. “Seonsaengnim…,” she gulped, her pride told her to just leave but what if he was being serious? She couldn’t risk the embarrassment she would receive later.

 

“You’re not leaving?” he wondered and his student just stared at him unexplainably. Yoochun closed the door with a slam, he sure was angry. “I don’t need geniuses in this class, because we both know I’ll be the stupider one. I don’t need rich kids in this class, because we both know how easy you’re living, unlike me. I need those who are willing to listen to what I say and consider their classmates as friends, not just some human beings you could ignore for all you care. If you don’t like the way I teach or ask you things, you can always get out and move to other classes, I heard Choi Seonsaengnim isn’t as nagging as me. Do not think you’re irreplaceable. There’s always everyone wants your space in this class. You are replaceable, just like this pen. I don’t need this pen to stay with me forever, when the time comes…, I can always buy a new one. This school’s system too is same. If you are not bearable anymore, we can always choose to kick you out.”

 

Yoochun saw Soobin’s irritated expression – that girl was really readable, heavens knew now what curses she spelled inside her mind on him. Yoochun then turned to see the troublemakers and raised his brow, signaling to make them move outside for their punishment.

 

Right after three of them left the classroom, the class was loud with grunts. The Vice President landed his eyes on one of them; the girl that growled and stomped her feet before bolted out of the room. He pressed his thumb on his lips, thinking.

 

“Park Chanyeol,” a sweet, velvet voice called him and made him look up. It was Jiae, biting her lip. “… Can I excuse myself? I need to look out for Eunji.”

 

Ah, that nosy girl, he wondered before nodded lightly. “Sure, sure, bring someone with you okay? And um…, could you… please text me when she’s awake?”

 

Both Baekhyun that was sitting next to him and Jiae that was standing in front of him, raising their brows in confusion. This is new. Jiae blinked blankly while Baekhyun then smirked teasingly.

 

“Okay.” Jiae then turned to bring Soojung with her, after that they were leaving the classroom too.

 

“I thought you said you don’t care,” he pressed his tone on two last words and broke into small chuckle when Chanyeol sent him a death glare – that was not affect Baekhyun anymore. “Damn, that girl is slowly bringing you alive.”

 

Park Chanyeol pretended not to hear and continued reading his book.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Do Kyungsoo clicked his tongue as he watched his friend was running on the field. That fool, he sighed. Min Yoongi was such a loyal dude and he admired that a lot, but his temper was something else. That guy had to learn how to control emotion so he wouldn’t go around and punch anyone as he pleased. Sensing that somebody was standing behind him, he turned around. There’s nothing too much to see anyway, just the running men Kim Jisoo and Min Yoongi, with their referee Park Yoochun watched like an eagle.

 

Kyungsoo rounded his eyes once he saw it turned out to be Bomi that standing behind him. Smiling awkwardly, Kyungsoo gave some space for her so she could see the view as well. Before he left, Bomi called him by name. “… You don’t want to see?” she asked quietly.

 

“Nope, I’ve seen enough. You go. Watch and see.” he smiled again before Bomi caught his wrist, made him turned around. He was surprised; sure he was, because Bomi has never done anything like this before.

 

The girl bit her inner lip, taking a deep breath before she slowly loosened her grip. “Never mind,” she said and let his hand go.

 

Kyungsoo nodded slightly and again his name was called. Blinking, he again turned to see Bomi was looked rather emotional. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly. And instead of getting an answer, he was pulled by the wrist and brought away from their classroom. Sensing this conversation wouldn’t go smoothly, Kyungsoo prepared his mental.

 

Bomi seemed had no other options aside their office room. After making sure no one was in the room, he pushed Kyungsoo in and closed the door. Kyungsoo was waiting while Bomi prepared her words. Her heart thumped too hard so she almost couldn’t breathe.

 

“… Are you okay?” Kyungsoo asked again, and now he stepped closer to her but still maintained a safe distance.

 

“Are you seriously going to do this?” Bomi gazed up at the blanked-expression boy. “… Are you going to keep avoiding me? Are you going to talk to me like nothing ever happened between us? Are you not going to ask me whether I went to that stupid blind date or not? Are you going to hurt me continuously like this?” for each question, she landed a punch on the boy’s chest. She was about to cry, but her pride avoided her to cry in front of the boy she liked.

 

Kyungsoo remained quiet. He knew it was rude of him to do all those stuffs, but his ego too avoided him to show the real madness burning inside him. He kept it for himself. He was curious but at the same time he’s afraid of the answer.

 

“Well?” Bomi asked hoarsely. “Won’t you say anything to me?” she insisted.

 

Huffing exasperatedly, Kyungsoo pulled her hands off of his chest and replied calmly, “… Before we did this thing, didn’t I already tell you that you are always allowed to walk out if you don’t like the way I act? You know…, no you understand that I can’t allow my feelings in when it comes to you…, so if you feel like I’m not good enough for you… You can always leave.”

 

Bomi was surprised, upset too. She bit her lower lip in frustration. “That easy?” she asked bitterly. “You let me go that easily?”

 

“… There’s nothing to hold on since the beginning, remember?” he asked back and earned a small punch on his chest, before she stormed out of the room, leaving Kyungsoo alone with his feelings remained unknown.

 

From now on, the room would bring bad memories whenever he’s in. Kyungsoo couldn’t tell whether it’s a curse or a blessing.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

The first thing that came on Eunji’s mind was a question of what time is it and followed with what menu for lunch today, I’m starving, before she blinked for several times and realized she was in infirmary. And she wasn’t alone. There was someone in the room with her too, and it wasn’t either Yoo Jiae or Yoo Youngjae.

 

Damn, it was the phenomenal model Jung Haena, and she was gracefully reading a book. Judging from the cover, Eunji would bet it wasn’t in Korean language.

 

It seemed like the model noticed, so she peeked over her book and let out a small, a very small, smile. “… You’re awake,” she motioned to close her book and put in on her lap. “Jiae was so worried for you. She even thought you might need a Prince Charming to wake you up.” she grinned while talking. “I’ve never seen a friend like that, you’re lucky.”

 

Eunji just made a face. How could Jiae make fun of her while she passed out? “How long did I fall asleep?” Eunji yelped in pain when she unintentionally touched her eye. “… Damn, is it blue?” she wondered bitterly.

 

Haena shook her head. “… A couple of hours, I didn’t count for sure. But you did skip two classes, but it’s okay because Park Seonsaengnim dismissed our class for whole week anyway…, and no, it’s not really blue. Just put on some ice on it and it will heal.” she sighed. “… When I wanted to study, there’s nothing I could study about…,” she glanced over Eunji that now made an embarrassed face.

 

“Park Seonsaengnim dismissed the class for whole week?” she repeated and Haena nodded. “… But why?”

 

“Because of Kim Jisoo and Min Yoongi, and also because none of us…, except some like you stood for them. I don’t really know her name but she’s a beautiful and such a stubborn mess—” she was cut off as Eunji was hit with a realization.

 

“—Chae Soobin?” she tried and Haena nodded eagerly. “Was she against Park Seonsaengnim?”

 

“Yes.” Haena nodded. “… It was messy, but everything’s handled perfectly by him. He gave each of us six punishment points and dismissed all classes for a whole week. Teachers agreed on his arrangement too, so yeah… no class for a week. I think I chose such wrong time to attend school.”

 

“Ah, I’m sorry…” Eunji didn’t know why she felt guilty, maybe because Jung Haena rarely came to school so she felt bad? And more, wasn’t she supposed to have packs of schedules? What’s she even doing here?

 

“It’s okay,” she smiled gently. “I come for school not because I want media and my fans admire me after I abandoned school. It’s just that in school…, I feel normal.” Haena huffed. “No one came to me because my fame…, well just two or three, the ones with over confidence to talk to me. And um…, everyone wears the same school uniforms, you too, me too. We eat same food. We are studying and learning same things…, I don’t need to feel insecure with anything in this school.”

 

Eunji just blinked stupidly, she didn’t know how to respond because she too didn’t expect Jung Haena to talk about something like that. When she was about to retort, the door was squeaked open and Soojung, Jiae, and Youngjae were entering the room.

 

“I told you she’d awake with this…,” Youngjae smiled victoriously at some snacks he held. “She passed out not because of shock like that doctor said. It’s because she’s too hungry. Right, Eunji?”

 

Eunji was this close to throw the cushion on his face, but she couldn’t. Not in front of people. Jiae slapped the back of his head with a hiss, “… Stupid, stupid boy. Tell me again why did I end up befriending you?”

 

“… Because I’m super cute?” Youngjae made the cutest facial expression he could make, and not to forget; he winked like a little girl.

 

“EW!” Jiae and Eunji acted as if they were about to throw up, while both Soojung and Haena giggled over their stupid friendship.

 

“… Are you okay, Eunji?” Jiae asked. “Do you need anything? Medicine? Painkillers? Snacks?” Jiae would make a great mother because her attention was everything Eunji needed.

 

“Just give her some ice,” Haena suggested. “To reduce the swollen part on her eye,”

 

“Youngjae, go.” Jiae quickly flicked her fingers.

 

Youngjae growled, “Why me?”

 

“Because you have nothing to do,” Jiae replied in instant.

 

“I don’t want to.” Youngjae crossed his arms against his chest. “If you need it, you go.” he then watched Jiae’s expression.

 

The girl huffed exasperatedly before her dry lips. “Fine.” Jiae tapped Eunji’s crown of head before stormed out of the room, only to be followed by guilty looking Yoo Youngjae that now tried his best to win her heart back. From afar, the Jung inside the infirmary room could hear Youngjae nagged and wailed like a baby to Jiae and responded coldly by the girl.

 

“Tell me again, they are just friends.” Soojung shook her head. “It’s obvious…, and I really can’t wait until they stopped denying.”

 

“… Tell me about it,” Eunji smiled to herself but her mind wondered to somewhere else.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

He knocked the door as he waited until the soft voice told him to come in. Slipping in easily, he let the door open for a small amount, to avoid in case somebody might walk in and find he was inside a changing room with a girl. He leaned on the wall and crossed his hands, watching the girl froze on her spot. Sure she didn’t expect to see him here, inside.

 

But Soobin had the most amazing poker face ever, instead of yelling, she chose to remain haughty with opening her locker, “… Barging in to female’s changing room, I see. Now your tastes have improved a bit,” she commented to tease his temper. “I thought Baekhyun is always your kind of type,”

 

He smirked. “Well, let’s just say Baekhyun is a loyal wife, too loyal… So now I’m in a need of mistress…” he answered with all his charms, do not forget the part where he intentionally his lips to destroy the girl’s wall.

 

Soobin knew Chanyeol had an unbelievable sharp tongue and manners, he was even well-known of being bipolar; like how sweet and charming he was when he’s in front of teachers, kissing their asses with being the teacher’s pet, but on the same time he could be a menace, ignorant and calculative on helping his friends. He was Chae Soobin on man’s world, but with worse attitudes and mind.

 

Soobin tried though, to make Chanyeol quiver a bit, by ing her shirt and purposely changed her uniform in front of Chanyeol – she even spent more minutes on wearing her cheerleader’s skirt. Quietly, she glanced on Chanyeol and the boy just watched her motionlessly.

 

“That’s it?” he asked when Soobin finally finished with her cheerleading uniform. “… I thought for a moment you’d strip in front of me,” he smirked again with the same evil one. “Don’t worry, I’ve seen better versions so yours is not really pleasing my eyes.” Chanyeol even made gestures with his hands.

 

Soobin harrumphed, she was pissed, as she stepped closely to Chanyeol. “What the hell do you want, seriously?” she asked, and leaned her head back a bit when Chanyeol was being kind with bending down so their faces were on same level.

 

“You know what I want.” Chanyeol replied calmly. “Don’t try playing innocent because it’s just sickening.”

 

“What are you talking about?’ Soobin ceased her brows.

 

“Seo Kangjoon.” he mentioned that name and saw her facial expression hardened. Chanyeol was right, it wasn’t Kim Jisoo that reported to school’s board. It was this girl. “It wasn’t him, was it? It’s you all along,” he smirked. “How childish.”

 

opened in a gape, she couldn’t believe she was just called childish by the taller. “It’s not childish! It’s because he started the fire first…, I just add some flames to make it burn brighter,” her eyes flicked in anger. “I promised I would end him, and I won’t stop until I really do. Smart, isn’t it? You don’t use your hands to do that revenge.” Soobin looked up to find Chanyeol in the eyes, “… It only took me a minute to plan this marvelous payback. And just admit that if I didn’t do it, you’d happily do…, for your ego pleasure.”

 

Chanyeol could tell she was playing with his temper, but he wasn’t in the mood to play along. Instead he shook his head, “… Babe, we both know I would do it better. I would happily keep it for myself until I need a hand for dirty works. Yoongi fits on that. And you see, setting a trap like that was too old-fashioned, I could see everything clearly and sadly… You don’t impress me.”

 

Chanyeol sensed some girls’ voices were coming closer, not just random girls, there was Sooyoung’s too. As far as he noticed, Sooyoung was the only person that could understand Soobin’s madness. Chanyeol had this idea and he needed to be fast.

 

“… But again, Yoongi is your classmate. Don’t you feel bad after did it? He’s our friend after all. He doesn’t deserve to be mistreated like this.”

 

“Hah.” Soobin scoffed. Closer, it gets closer. “Friend, you say? There’s no such thing as friends in this world. I think you are emotionless like hell after the incident, but now you have sensitivity? That’s new. Why? Does Baekhyun please you until you consider him as a friend?” it gets closer, few steps more. “… Let me tell you again okay, there’s no real friend in this world. People only give and take, and as long as you have things they need, they would stay on your side like a parasite….” she trailed off because suddenly Chanyeol opened the door widely. Only to show Sooyoung and some of her cheerleading friends stood with hurt etched on their faces, Sooyoung’s was the worst.

 

Knowing that she was well played by the taller, she shifted her eyes on him, and find Park Chanyeol was giving her another evil smirk before raising his brows. “… I’ll get going then.” he nodded slightly before slipped out of the crowd, with hands dug deep in his pocket. “This is just too easy,” he uttered under his breath quietly.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

After drilling the boys mercilessly, Yoochun left the boys napping on the field alone to work out on their relationship and to make things clear. Yoochun believed talking would help to make them understand each other’s condition; like reason why Yoongi punched him or reason why Jisoo had to report on school’s board.

 

“… He got bad influences when he was in middle school.” Yoongi started his story. “He was a son of divorced parents so he had nobody to seek on. And then he got bad friends that taught him bad things. Name it drugs…, drinking…, smoking…, he was in deep when I found him that day.” Yoongi huffed tiredly. “… He trailed me on like a duckling after that. He even called me hyung until I hit him so he stopped.” he swallowed, trying not to show much emotion to Jisoo – he hated him anyway. “I thought he was all clean because he doesn’t drink anymore. He even quits smoking for me. He was hella fine…, until some of my friends busted him using again. And this time, he wasn’t alone. He was with a friend…, a team member… And he collapsed. Poor kid. One time using and he overdosed.”

 

Jisoo remembered there was one time when he was a freshman, a member of soccer team was found overdosed in the room. People talked it’s because Yoongi forced him too much so he stressed out, but now he found the real reason why. He didn’t know why but he thought Yoongi was so much different than what he seemed.

 

“… I kicked him out, but then he begged to come back. I don’t, ever, like the idea of second chances. For me second chances are for fools to try to make things right after they failed on first attempts. And people don’t deserve another chance because they tend to mess up worse than they did on first place.” he opened the bottle and finished it on one gulp. “… But team members persuaded me, made sure that he’s no longer taking any of it. He’s clean. And again, I fell for it. I let him back. I gave him that ing second chance.”

 

“Turned out he’s not that clean, huh?” Jisoo tried to read what happened next, but the sad smirk on Yoongi’s face made him wonder.

 

“… If he’s not that clean, I won’t be so pissed at him. It’s because he repeated the history. He made a team member took it as well. I bet God was on his side, so that member wasn’t dead…, but well he’s dying. I was so mad once I found out. I knew it since beginning. Second chances would only make him spoiled. It was my fault. It was my fault for taking him back. It was my fault for not being able to make him clean. I was too self-centered, thinking only about best ways to cover him up until I forgot that he actually needed a hand to hold…,” Yoongi said throatily, eyes were red.

 

“That’s why when I found him he said you’d kill him if you find out.” Jisoo now understood the storyline. “… You need to know that I never reported him to anyone. Not even to my friends, I’m so sorry for what happened to him, after everything you did for him.”

 

Yoongi nodded. “I messed up, sorry. I wasn’t on my right mind. I was too angry to read between lines.” There was a comfortable silence for a moment until something popped on Yoongi’s mind. “By the way…, how could you know about it?”

 

Jisoo hesitated before he replied, “He asked me for a fix, that’s why I knew he was in need. And since I didn’t have anything, I only gave him water to help…,” Jisoo didn’t know whether he had to speak up about it too. But it just seemed unfair when Yoongi already told his story and he didn’t. “And more, I was familiar with that situation too.”

 

“Hmm?” Yoongi raised a brow. “Your friend?” he asked wonderingly.

 

Jisoo snorted. “… Nah,” he shook his head. “It was my older brother.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Jung Eunji knew she was crazy and she might go to jail for what she did, but her feelings told her to come. She made sure her phone was on silent mode, her steps were ten steps away from the boy, and he didn’t realize at all that she was stalking him.

 

When she saw the boy earlier, he was just stepped out of his club room, she had the guts that Yoongi might do something about what happened this morning. His facial expression hardened after he read a message on his phone screen, and his hurried steps – Eunji even ran after him, made her understand that something was happening.

 

Something that wouldn’t be stopped only just with yelling.

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Jisoo went out of minimarket after shopped for his necessities and hummed along to the song he heard inside when he enjoyed his cup ramen. He checked his phone and it’s almost 11pm, he had to go home before his parents started to worry about his whereabouts. Jisoo lived in a nice small neighborhood, but it didn’t have minimarket around, so he had to walk for five blocks to find one, it’s one near a nightclub…, rumor said it’s only for the old moneys; like his lame, bratty, spoiled friend on basketball team.

 

What he didn’t expect to see was a girl in a familiar uniform…, isn’t it my school’s… He blinked for some time again and widened his eyes after came to realization about who the it was. “YAH!” he yelled and ran across the street, before caught her small, tender wrist and brought her over a small alley.

 

The girl was sure surprised with his act, her face was as pale as if blood was drained out and her breathing was quick. Jisoo could feel her heart thud quicker than it supposed to do. “YAH, KIM JISOO, WHAT ARE YOU—” Jisoo covered with his hand and whisper a soft, “tone down or they will hurt you.”

 

“—woot ore yuu duing?” she asked with pressed close, now her tone was softer. Jisoo let go of his palm and she repeated with a better grammar, “What are you doing here?!”

 

“That is my question! What are you doing here?! With that uniform! Do you want to go to jail or something?! And more…, how could you come here?!” Jisoo replied Eunji’s one question with repetitive ones.

 

“… I was following Yoongi,” she replied weakly. “I saw him earlier at school. His facial expression changed after he read something on his phone, and he suddenly rushed to come here. He already entered the club, but because I don’t know what to do so I just waited in front.”

 

“How long have you been waiting for him?” Somehow the topic of the reason why Yoongi could be here was nothing important than her minutes of waiting.

 

“Thirty five minutes, I guess?” she shrugged. “I didn’t check.”

 

“Didn’t you notice how many drunkards are inside? You can’t do anything if they wanted to do something bad to you.” Jisoo shook his head tiredly.

 

“I can do karate, my brother taught me when I was ten.”

 

“It’s not about karate, darn it!” Jisoo was exhausted. Why was it so hard to understand this girl? “What do you want now?”

 

“Do you think you can bring me inside and then force Yoongi to stop doing whatever he wanted to do?” she asked brightly, secretly expecting Jisoo to nod.

 

Jisoo knew it might be related to Seo Kangjoon, but how could he help if he had no access? Sadly, he shook his head. “… We need help,”

 

“Okay, who do you think can help us?” Eunji wondered.

 

Jisoo noticed Eunji shuddered a bit, how could this girl not wearing any coat or hoodie or at least jacket? Furiously, he took off his jacket and put it on forcefully over her. When she was about to complain, Jisoo glared at her. “… I have one.”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“You’ll see.” Jisoo pressed numbers and dialed it. Waited. Until, “… Hello?”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Eunji rolled her eyes before blew some air on her bangs depressingly. The girl gazed sharply at the boy that wearing brown coat – he was purposely avoiding her eyes, she could tell. Eunji turned her head on two boys that now standing across them, the one with dark hair and doe eyes was smiling decently, while the giant beside him scratching his nose bridge.

 

“Of all people…,” she sighed frustratingly. “Of all people on your contacts list, and you chose to call them?” she pointed her finger on the boys, the giant looked offended with her attitude.

 

Jisoo smiled awkwardly. “I have my reasons okay?”

 

Eunji crossed her hands, “Please enlighten me.”

 

“… Kyungsoo knows Yoongi better than us, believe me. if we plan on stopping Yoongi, we need a good negotiator, someone that knows Min Yoongi best… which admit it, only Do Kyungsoo could do the job,” he explained and Eunji found herself nodding in agreement. It was true though, Kyungsoo was the closest to Yoongi.

 

“Then him?” she hissed at the giant, and he hissed back at her.

 

“Well…,” Jisoo actually didn’t have the reason to defend this guy. “… Honestly, I just called Kyungsoo to come. I didn’t know why he’s here.” he murmured.

 

“Whoa, that’s just refreshing to hear. Thank you, Kim Jisoo.” Chanyeol growled, “You’ll need me later, believe me.” Chanyeol said confidently. “And more, I’m your VP. I’m responsible for any chaos you created. I don’t want to meddle on things I never know before. Moreover, you won’t like it if I replace your spot as Class President right?” he questioned conceitedly.

 

“.” Eunji muttered under her breath, how could this guy always win on argument?

 

“Nosy.” he retorted childishly.

 

“I’m not nosy, you tower!” she barked at him, “Why do you always enjoy ruining my mood?! Ugh, I feel like I’m on period whenever I’m around you.”

 

“You are nosy! Why are you always messing with everyone’s business? Wait… whoa, is it true? Then it’s good right? It means you have a great blood circulation—” he was cut off by the School President.

 

“—OKAYYYYY,” Kyungsoo kindly paused their argument and heaved a sigh. “Thank you for the knowledge about periods, Eunji, Chanyeol…, but seriously. I didn’t sign up to hear your babbling about your couple fight. Focus, shall we? We have a soul to save.” Kyungsoo led the conversation. “First thing first, we need to find a way to get in to that club. This uniform…,” he pointed at Eunji’s, “… won’t let us in. We need to find a way. And more, we don’t have ID card yet,” he looked at his friends hopefully, expected an answer or at least a suggestion.

 

“Um for that…,” Jisoo finally spoke up. “I actually have a friend that could help us.”

 

It took a moment before the realization hit both boys. “… Please, please, please. In the love of God, please don’t tell me it’s him.” Chanyeol facepalmed and shook his head infuriatingly.

 

Kyungsoo smirked seeing Chanyeol’s reaction and the innocence on Jisoo’s face, “Damn, we don’t have any other choice than him…, do we?”

 


March 21st 2016.

being a senior in university is tiring..., so I'm so sorry for the late update. it takes me a month to finally continue it, sorryyy.

um..., so yeah this chapter as an apology from me, sorry again. I'll be replying your lovely comments soon! so please keep commenting okay :)

happy, happy reading! ^^