Prologue

School

96RxxM.gif

MOOD: 200% — Akdong Musician


 

Park Yoochun was in the teacher longue with some other teachers on early morning. It’s a fresh start after long holiday – which means new freshmen, new upperclassmen, and seniors. It also means that, especially for him, that he would teach new students. Last year he was a homeroom teacher for Seniors, 3-1. Now he was rotated to teach Second Graders in 2-5. It happened every year, so he didn’t really mind about it. After all teaching Second Graders would be so much easier since the pressure wouldn’t be that hard as Seniors.

 

“You got good class, Park Seonsaengnim?” Kim Sunggyu went to his side and took a seat beside him, he was being nice to bring two plastic glasses of coffee for two of them. “I teach freshmen again this year,” he bragged. “There won’t be so much trouble.” He smiled to himself and looked at the name list on his hold. “May I see?” he asked. “Who knows I can recognize some of your brats…,”

 

Yoochun glanced and handed the paper to the younger at last. He watched Sunggyu scanned the names and he pointed here and there like; “Oh! You got him! Whoa, he’s like the smartest kid of this school…, you know. He ranked first last semester! He has sweet manners. I like him a lot.” he raised a thumb at one of the names, “This girl…,” he shook his head – “She’s noisy. She tends to lie only to go some Big Bang or Bang Big… I don’t care what its name, fan meeting. She likes it too much until it hurts my ears to hear babbling.” Sunggyu scanned for another names. “This boy…, he’s rude. I think he holds the position as Basketball Captain. His height and his attitude irked me last year”, “This one…,” Sunggyu seemed to think hard. “Ah! She will not come often to school, believe me. She’s a famous model or something, but her manager kept coming and asking for permission to me.”

 

Maybe because Sunggyu sounded too loud or maybe his action attracted some eyes, Yoochun realized at the time he looked up, there were other of his co-workers that wondered on his students’ name.

 

“Oh! You got my puppy!” Kim Hyoyeon cheered. “He’s a very noisy and talkative young man, but I really love him.” She looked at other names. “Whoa, and you get my musician! Oh, Park Seonsaengnim, I envy your class! You got great students!”

 

Before Yoochun could even smile and said something like ah not really, a voice was heard. “No, I don’t think it’s really a great class…,” Lee Junho point some names that would make Yoochun think twice about his perfect class. “I taught Math in his class…, yeah he worked hard but he’s too self-absorbed. He doesn’t associate. I don’t know whether he’s shy or introverted, but it’s not good. He doesn’t talk if none gives him question…, and the weird thing is that people in his class don’t care about it. Instead of asking him to talk…, they act like he is really invisible. Don’t you think it’s healthy for these kids to ignore their friend?”

 

Yoochun slightly shook his head, “No.” There was something that made his stomach whirled out of sudden.

 

“And her,” Junho shook his head. “She’s the most hot-headed person I ever taught. She’s rude, she’s selfish, and she doesn’t like to be argued with. I once refused her permission to skip my class and she started to grumble and maybe she cursed too behind my back…, didn’t give her any actually.” Junho said.

 

Yoochun gulped and suddenly now Sunggyu pointed at a name. “Isn’t this our Director’s son?” he wondered to other teachers.

 

Hyoyeon nodded, “A spoiled brat,” she responded. “He knows he’s being used by his friends because his fortunes, but he doesn’t mind about it at all. Ck, is it that hard now to have a real friend?” Hyoyeon continued with a smirk.

 

Yoochun reached for his highlighter on the table and underlined their numbers that his co-workers have been pointed and gave some short personalities about. He sighed. He thought he would have an epic class and year today, but it seemed not really.

 

“Maybe you know some other names?” Yoochun raised his brow questioningly. “… That I have to be careful on or that I have to put special attention to?”

 

Junho flicked a finger and pointed at a name, a female. “That’s why I thought she is familiar! Isn’t she that ranked last? She was in Hwang Seonsaengnim’s class if I’m not mistaken.”

 

Sunggyu let out a small chuckle. “Whoa Park Seonsaengnim,” he muffled his guffaws before continued his so unfunny joke, “You got the smartest and the dumbest. You got the introvert and the extrovert. You got a hot-headed student and a very noisy one. I wonder how this class would survive.”

original.jpgoriginal.jpgoriginal.jpg

Yoochun knew he was exaggerating, but he really needed to do it. The question that Sunggyu let out this morning bothered him a lot. Yeah true, today was just an opening ceremony for the students and he would meet his tomorrow, but the curiosity made him do this.

 

Park Yoochun made a list of some information about his students, he got each of it from their own respectable homeroom teacher and glued their pictures he found from their SNS account (he’s not a stalker, he really is not – he’s just good at researching).

1. Byun Baekhyun

  • Date of Birth: May 6th
  • Nickname (from First Graders) : Announcer
  • Occupation: He’s an active PD at School Radio
  • Last Rank: 17th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Life is a path full of efforts

2. Chae Soobin

  • Date of Birth: July 10th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Glaring Eyes
  • Occupation: She’s the Captain of Cheerleader Squad
  • Last Rank: 10th of 100
  • Quote of Life: If you like something, fight for it

3. Do Kyungsoo

  • Date of Birth: January 12th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Owl
  • Occupation: He’s the School President
  • Last Rank: 2nd of 100
  • Quote of Life: Be kind, you never know what others have been into

4. Jung Eunji

  • Date of Birth: August 18th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Nosey
  • Occupation: She’s the Class President
  • Last Rank: 100th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Never regret the steps you take, not at once

 

5. Jung Haena

  • Date of Birth: December 17th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Dessert
  • Occupation: She’s an active model
  • Last Rank: 78th of 100
  • Quote of Life: I’m not rude, I’m just very quiet

6. Jung Soojung

  • Date of Birth: October 24th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Ice Princess
  • Occupation: She’s the Secretary of Photography Club
  • Last Rank: 9th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Do not care is the easiest way of not getting hurt.

7. Kim Jisoo

  • Date of Birth: March 30th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Giant
  • Occupation: He’s the Captain of Basketball Team
  • Last Rank: 29th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Play hard, work hard

8. Kim Junmyeon

  • Date of Birth: May 22nd
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Church Oppa
  • Occupation: He’s an active member of Choir
  • Last Rank: 5th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Even miracles take time

9. Kim Myungsoo

  • Date of Birth: March 13th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Mr. Gorgeous
  • Occupation: He’s a member of Photography Club
  • Last Rank: 46th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Life is hard, so smile more

10. Kwon Sohyun

  • Date of Birth: August 30th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Sasaeng Fan
  • Club: She’s the President of Big Bang’s Fan club in her school
  • Last Rank: 77th of 100
  • Quote of Life: YOLO (You Only Love Oppa)

11. Lee Howon

  • Date of Birth: March 28th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): y Lad
  • Occupation: He’s a fixed member of his school’s dance group
  • Last Rank: 58th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Move your feet and dance along with the music

12. Lee Hyunwoo

  • Date of Birth: March 23rd
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Greasy Boy
  • Occupation: He’s a member of Theater Club
  • Last Rank: 32th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Be confident is the only key to face people

13. Lee Jieun

  • Date of Birth: May 16th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Snow White
  • Occupation: She takes falsetto parts on Choir
  • Last Rank: 30th of 100
  • Quote of Life: If you can’t find nice people, be one.

14. Min Yoongi

  • Date of Birth: March 9th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Red King
  • Occupation: He’s the Captain of Football Team
  • Last Rank: 98th of 100
  • Quote of Life: I don’t give to ty humans

15. Park Chanyeol

  • Date of Birth: November 27th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Sharp Tower
  • Occupation: He’s the Vice Class President
  • Last Rank: 1st of 100
  • Quote of Life: You were born alone, you live alone, you die alone

16. Park Sooyoung

  • Date of Birth: September 3rd
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Joy
  • Club: She’s a member of Cheerleader Squad
  • Last Rank: 50th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Spread kindness, don’t hate

17. Yoo Jiae

  • Date of Birth: May 21st
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Cutie Aegyo
  • Occupation: She’s a member of Book&Movie Club
  • Last Rank: 12th of 100
  • Quote of Life: People hurt, books won’t

18. Yoo Youngjae

  • Date of Birth: January 24th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Ignorant Nerd
  • Occupation: He’s a member of Book&Movie Club
  • Last Rank: 88th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Bros and hoes may come and go, but books stay until the end

19. Yook Sungjae

  • Date of Birth: May 2nd
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Richie Rich
  • Occupation: He’s a member of Basketball Team
  • Last Rank: 99th of 100
  • Quote of Life: My money is endless, so is my love to you

20. Yoon Bomi

  • Date of Birth: August 13th
  • Nickname (from First Graders): Class Clown
  • Occupation: She’s the Treasurer of School Organization
  • Last Rank: 25th of 100
  • Quote of Life: Laugh, even it hurts – Laugh, even it pains

 

A small smile, a proud one – maybe it’s an effect of feeling giddy to meet them tomorrow morning was slowly growing on his lips. “I’ll see you all tomorrow, kids.” he whispered to his notebook. “And let’s have so much fun in our 2-5 class!”

 


January 7th 2016

hello everyone! it's me again, Ren and I'm proudly announcing that I have another collab with my babe, blues.

well may you enjoy this prologue before we enter the class (and I'm sorry I ruin our first plan boo, I love youu)

 and um.. HAPPY (still) NEW YEAR!