Season 1 - Chapter 9

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You walked sleepily to Taeyeon’s house and rang the doorbell. It was early Friday morning and, since your mom took the car and Taeyeon doesn’t have one yet, you had to wake up earlier than usual so you could take the bus to college.

You yawned just when Taeyeon opened the door. She chuckled.

“Are you tired?” She asked, giving you a hug. You hugged her back and nuzzled her neck, you then nodded.

“Hyoyeon kept on sending me funny videos last night.” You told her and pecked her neck.

“Why didn’t you turn off the phone?” She asked parting the hug. You both started walking to the bus stop hand in hand.

“I don’t know...” You said and sighed. She chuckled again.

 

You waited at the bus station for a few minutes and got on the bus. You found two empty seats near the back and sat down.

You stared at Taeyeon with a smile on your face , she was looking out the window. She held your hand and traced your fingers with her thumb.

You kissed her cheek and then leaned your head on her shoulder. She smiled, squeezing your hand a bit.

“___, wake up…” You heard Taeyeon say and stirred.

“Sorry…” You said, sitting up and smiled, shyly. She smiled and pinched your cheek.

“It’s okay.” She said, smiling and pinched your cheek. You pouted, cutely and she chuckled.

 

You were enjoying lunch with Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny when you remembered something.

“Oh-”You tried to talk but your mouth was full so you choked. You started coughing and Taeyeon patted your back.

“Don’t choke!” Sunny said giving you water, they laughed. You took a sip and swallowed the food. “Okay, now say what you were trying to say.”

“One of my friends got a job here on Monday.” You said and they nodded. Taeyeon smiled. “We’re going out tonight to celebrate and I was wondering if you want to join us.” Taeyeon held your hand under the table and gave it a squeeze, thanking you for counting on her friends.

“Sure, where are we going?” Tiffany asked as Sunny nodded.

You explained that you’ll be going to Sooyoung’s club and Sunny offered to drive. Yuri will take her car too.

 

That night at the club…

“Let’s get the nerd drunk.” Yuri told Hyoyeon right after you introduced them to Sunny, Tiffany and Sooyoung who stayed there with you all.

“Sounds li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter