Season 1 - Chapter 18

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The station was noisy. Everyone was talking on the phone, talking to each other or finishing some work on their computers.

Hyorin had set up a team to work on the missing girl’s case. She was also working on your case. Both, her and your mom barely slept thinking about it.

“Officer Liu, find any footage you can from the scene of detective Yoon’s daughter’s car accident and from the hit and run. It may have not been a coincidence.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Officer Liu left her office.

The phone rang startling the officer right next to it. He picked up the call from his headphones.

“Seoul central station, what is your emergency?” The officer furrowed his eyebrows and told everyone to shut up, earning a few glares. “I’m sorry, can you repeat that?”

“Please, help me.” A girl’s shaky whisper echoed through his headphones.

“Of course, what happened?”

“I’ve been kidnapped.”

 

 

“Why don’t they just arrest him?” You asked your mom, she was currently helping you do some of your homework.

“They can’t.” She was reading the scenario’s information on your laptop.

“But why? They have all the evidence.” You pointed at it on the laptop.

“I know, but it’s not that easy. They need a warrant for that, if the police use it as evidence then he can actually sue them and it would all be a giant mess.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, look up the second example. It actually happened.” Your mom’s phone rang and she went to her room to answer.

“It says here he won.” You told her as soon as she came back.

“I told you.” You looked up and noticed she was dressed.

“Good or bad?” You asked, referring to her phone call.

“Let’s hope it’s good.”

 

 

“We are trying to locate you, don’t hang up the call.” The police officer told her.

“What do we have?” Hyorin asked. She had just called your mom for help.

“We are triangulating the call trying to pin point her location.” Another officer explained.

“Good. Did she tell you where he took her from?”

“Yes, let me pull it up.” The officer opened a picture of the map on his computer. “That’s the mall right there and the school right here.” He pointed to both those places and then to a street. “And here is where she was. She was waiting for a friend.”

“Isn’t that the place where ___ was run over?” Hyorin pointed to a close place on the map.

“It is, we may be searching for the same suspect.”

Hyorin’s heart started racing.

 

 

You stood up slowly, using both the couch and your crutch for support, and made your way to the bathroom. When you managed to sit down, the doorbell rang.

“One moment!” You yelled.

You finished as quickly as you could and went to open. To your surprise, Taeyeon was there with Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“Took you long enough!” Hyoyeon walked past you, she was carrying a few bags.

“I was in the bathroom! And, for the record, my leg’s broken!” You complained.

“My leg’s broken.” She mocked you and went to the kitchen while you said hi to Seohyun and Taeyeon, who were just laughing at the whole situation.

“Where are you even going?” You asked and she peeked from the kitchen’s door.

“I brough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter