Season 1 - Chapter 15

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “___, you’re going to be late for your class.” Your mom shook you and uncovered you. You curled up and then stretched your arms.

“My alarm is set at seven.” You said, sleepy.

“It’s almost eight.” She said as she went back upstairs. Your eyes shot open and you jumped out of bed.

“I’m so late.” You rushed to get dressed and pick up your things. You then ran upstairs and past them. “Love you.” You yelled as you left.

“We love you too.” Hyorin told no one with a smile.

 

Taeyeon was already sitting in class. She kept on looking at the door every time it opened, hoping to see you there. She tried calling you multiple times but you didn’t answer.

“Where are you?” She asked above a whisper while she sent you a message.

 

You were driving to college, you weren’t going fast but you weren’t slow either. Suddenly a black van cut you off and you swerved to the right, hitting a street lamp.

“!” You hit the steering wheel. You took a deep breath to calm your racing heart and had to turn off the car completely just in case. Someone knocking on your window startled you. You lowered it.

“I’m sorry miss, are you okay?” A middle aged man asked with a worried look.

“I’m fine, good thing I was wearing my seat belt.” You smiled politely and tried to find your phone.

“Are you sure?” You nodded and then he smiled. “Do you need me to call anyone?”

“No, thank you. I’ll call the police to make a report.” He nodded.

“I didn’t see the plate but I remember the van, I’ll be right there at the coffee shop if you need my statement.”

“Thank you.” You both smiled and he left. You called your mom.

“You should be in class.” She said as soon as she answered.

“I know, I just had a bit of a situation. Can you please come?”

“To your college?”

“No, I’m right next to that coffee shop you like so much.” Your mom frowned.

“I’ll be right there.”

 

Five minutes later, your mom got there with Hyorin. You were leaning on your car.

“What happened?” She asked, worried. Hyorin checked the car, the front was completely ruined.

“A van cut me off and I had to move out of the way so it wouldn’t hit me… I hit the street lamp.” You rubbed your neck and stretched it. “I was wearing my seat belt, don’t worry.” Your mom checked your neck and noticed the seat belt mark on your shoulder.

“You should get that checked out by a doctor.” You shook your head.

“I’ll be fine.”

Your mom and Hyorin were already wearing their uniforms. The man that talked to you earlier came out of the café as soon as he saw them.

“I’m sorry, office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter