Season 1 - Chapter 23

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"She said to take care of her baby, right?" Taeyeon asked with a determination look on her face.

"Yes, that's right." Hyorin was focused on her words.

"She wasn't talking about me." Taeyeon opened a messaging app on her phone and showed her a picture of you being funny in your room. "That's what she calls her computer."

 

 

The living room was silent even though everyone in it was busy. Hyorin entered right after telling Taeyeon to go back home and wait for her friends. She approached your mom, who was looking through the grocery store footage over and over again.

“We may have something.” Hyorin told your mom and sat down beside her.

“What is it?” Your mom asked, not looking away from the computer.

“Taeyeon says ___ never called her baby.” Hyorin explained, getting your mom’s full attention. “But she’s called her computer that before.” Your mom chuckled.

“That sounds like my ___.” They both stood up. “Let’s bring it up here.”

 

About fifteen minutes later, they already had your computer set up on one of the tables. They had turned it on but have yet to access it.

Officer Liu was ready to use it. Your mom and Hyorin stood behind him.

“Any idea of what the password could be?” Officer Liu and Hyorin looked at Bora, who shrugged.

“Click on the hint button.” Your mom pointed.

A message appeared and they read it.

 

‘If you’re my mom keep reading.

Hi mom, my password is our special day.’

 

“Do you know the date she means?” Hyorin asked and your mom chuckled sadly.

“It’s not a date.” Your mom said as officer Liu moved aside so she could type. Right after she did, your computer’s desktop showed. “The password is ‘Friday’.”

 

 

 

As soon as Taeyeon messaged the group chat asking everyone to go to her house so they could talk to the police, everyone told her that they were on their way.

She entered the kitchen and decided to busy herself by making coffee and finding snacks for her friends.

 

Not long after, the house was full of chatter and Hyorin was using the kitchen to talk to each of them separately. Not because she doubted their honesty, she just needed a calm environment where she could focus on both their statements and her thoughts.

 

The living room was a whole different story. There were a couple of conversations going on at the same time.

Yuri and Hyoyeon sat side by side on one of the couches;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter