Season 1 - Chapter 2

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Mom!” You yelled from the basement. You didn’t hear any reply so you yelled again. “Mom!”

“What is it? Are you okay?” Your mom said, rushing down the stairs.

“What do you think?” You asked, looking around. You’ve spent the past two days painting and setting everything in the basement.  

“Looks really good, honey.” Your mom said, smiling. “But there’s a lot of empty space in that corner.”

“Yeah, I was thinking of putting my bed here.” You said, walking to the space and motioning how. “And my nightstand over here.”

“Sounds good, we can use the room upstairs as a dressing room. That way you can have your clothes there and I can have more space in my room for my desk.” Your mom said, wondering about it.

“Perfect.” You said and gave her a hug.

 

After dinner, your bedroom was ready. You had classes the next day so you got everything inside your messenger bag and placed it on a chair. When you were done you decided to talk to your friends for a while before going to sleep.

“Are you nervous?” Yuri asked, after a while of talking about random topics.

“About?” You asked, surfing the web.

“College. You have to start over again.” She said.

“No, not at all. I’m excited though. This college is way better than the other one, they have different standards and the best teachers in Korea… or at least that’s what they told my mom.” You said, giggling.

“They tricked your mom and now you’re going to the worst college ever.” Hyoyeon said and they laughed.

“There’ll be riots every single day.” Yuri said and they continued laughing.

“I’ll keep my phone’s camera ready then.” You said, laughing with them.

 

When you woke up, you got your things and went upstairs to have breakfast. You found a note from your mom wishing you good luck on your first day and telling you she loves you. She also left her car keys for you.

You drove to your new college and parked the car. It was modern and looked quite new for a college with a long history.  It didn’t take long for you to find your classes, since everything was well labele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter