Season 1 - Chapter 6

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Friday. You just finished your afternoon classes and now you were walking out of college with Taeyeon.

“Do you want to go on a date?” You asked her, holding her hand.

“With who?” she asked, intertwining her fingers with yours.

“I don’t know… That guy?” You said, pointing at a random student.

“Sure, he’s cute.” She said and you both laughed.

“Girls!” You heard Tiffany yell and you both turned around. Tiffany and Sunny waved at you and you waved back.

“We’re going to eat some food and go to Sooyoung’s club, want to join us?” Sunny said.

“We were going to go on a date.” Taeyeon said and you chuckled.

“Clubbing sounds good as a date.” You said and she smiled.

“Then I guess we’re going too.” Taeyeon said and kissed your cheek. Sunny and Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked to their car. You and Taeyeon giggled.

“Wait!” You said and they stopped and turned around. “You don’t want to see us make out?” You said and they glared at you. You just laughed.

 

About half an hour later you both got home. You walked Taeyeon to the front door.

“I’ll see you later.” You told her and she nodded. You pecked her lips and she went inside.

She noticed a bag on the floor and smiled.

“Seo?” She said loud. She then heard footsteps and saw a girl, a couple of years younger than her, run to her.

“Tae!” Seohyun said, hugging her tightly. Taeyeon hugged her back.

“When did you get here?” Taeyeon asked, refusing to let go of her.

“About an hour ago, I’m so tired.” Seohyun said, kissing her cheek.

Taeyeon’s younger sister, Seohyun, goes to a boarding school. She stays at the dorm most of the time because they work on a lot of projects and have a lot of advanced classes. She’s been gone for a couple of months.

“Have you had dinner?” Taeyeon asked her, parting the hug.

“Not yet, I was waiting for you.” Seohyun said, holding her hand and dragging her to the dining room.

 

When you got home, your mom and Hyorin were already eating their dinner.

“Thank you so much for waiting for me, you’re the best.” You said in a sarcastic tone. They chuckled.

“You’re welcome. Grab a plate and sit down, the food is still warm.” Your mom said.

“Can I take the car tonight?” You asked, sitting down with them. They took the car to the repair shop the same day that guy broke your window and in two days it was already fixed.

“You’re going out?” Hyorin asked and you nodded.

“I’m going to a friend’s club.” You said and your mom looked at you surprised. “Well, it’s not hers, it’s her parents but… you know what I mean.” You said and started eating.

“Sure, you can take it. We won’t be home tonight.” Your mom said.

“You’re going out too?” You asked.

“We’re going to be at my place.” Hyorin said.

“We want to finish packing her stuff so we can set everything up this weekend.” Your mom explained and you nodded.

 

By the time you finished getting ready, your mom and Hyorin had already left. Your mom left the car keys on the counter and some money for you. You picked up both and walked to Taeyeon’s house. You rang the doorbell and her sister opened.

“Hi, can I help you?” Seohyun said, once she opened the door.

“Is Taeyeon ready?” You asked and she grinned.

“She’ll be done soon. Are you her girlfriend?” She asked and you nodded.

“I’m ___, nice to meet you.” You said offering your hand. She smiled and shook hands with you.

“I’m Seohyun, her sister.” She said, smiling back.

“I’m here. Bye Seo!” Taeyeon said walking out. You both waved goodbye to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter