Season 1 - Chapter 14

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Teenager, Won Ji-Ho, missing, last seen Friday afternoon at Jeyeong College. Long blonde hair, black glasses, wearing blue basketball uniform. If you have any information contact your local authorities.’

 

“Are you going to Sooyoung’s?” You asked Taeyeon after a minute of reading through the alert.

“Yeah, we’re probably going to take a taxi.” She told you and you frowned.

“I’ll drive you there and back.” You told her and went inside, she followed you.

“You don’t have to, you’re with your friends.” She held your hand and stopped you.

“It’ll make me feel better.” You said and she nodded. “Come with me, I’ll introduce you to my friends.” You interlaced your fingers with hers and walked back to your bedroom.

Taeyeon sat down on your computer chair while you looked for your shoes and a jacket.

“If you unplug the headphones you’ll be able to talk to them.” You told her and she did.

“Maybe if you go down to the basement you’ll find more loot.” Yuri’s voice echoed through your room and you chuckled.

“I already did that!” You yelled from across the room. “What did you do with my character?” You asked.

“I’m guarding it.” You heard Moonbyul say and right after you saw her character walking around yours.

“What are you playing?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hi Tae!” Hyoyeon said as soon as she heard her. “We’re playing a horror game.”

“Hey Tae, want to join us?” Yuri asked.

“I wish I could, it looks fun!” Taeyeon smiled. “But I already have plans. Maybe next time.”

“I’ll write that down.” Yuri said and Taeyeon chuckled. “___, you should introduce your girlfriend to the gang.”

“Right, Seulgi, Moonbyul, this is Taeyeon.” You said, smiling at Taeyeon while sitting down on your bed to put on your shoes.

“Nice to meet you, Taeyeon!” Both Seulgi and Moonbyul said at the same time. “Jinx!”

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Taeyeon couldn’t stop smiling. Your doorbell rang. “That must be the girls.” You nodded.

“I’m going to drive her to the club and then I’ll come back, okay?”

“Okay, we’ll be waiting.”

 

You drove them to the club and waited until you saw them walk in. When you were about to leave, your phone rang.

“Hello?” You picked up using the hands free button in your car.

“___, where are you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter