Season 1 - Chapter 3

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a month since you moved to Seoul. You’ve been getting to know Taeyeon more and also her friends Sunny and Tiffany. You found out that they've known each other since they were kids and that Sunny and Tiffany have been dating since high school. You also found out that you and Taeyeon go to the exact same classes and now you both sit together all the time. You’ve been having coffee with her after classes almost every day to talk and spend more time together.

 

It was early morning on a Saturday. You spent last night talking to your friends until 3 am as you usually do and now you were trying to get some well needed rest. Loud banging on your door woke you up and you groaned.

“___, get up! You promised you’d help me clean the house.” You groaned again and covered your head with the pillow.

Your mom opened the door and went downstairs.

“Come on!” She said, uncovering you. You uncovered your head and then patted the space beside you. She shook her head, smiling and got in bed with you. You snuggled to her. “We still have to clean.”

“Shh… you’re tired mom, just sleep…” You mumbled and she chuckled again, running her fingers through your hair.

“I’m not.” She said with a smile on her face.

“Yes, you are.” You said, hugging her tight. She got out of bed, pulling you up with her and you whined.

“Come on! Wash your face and put some pants on.” She said, pinching your cheeks and went back upstairs.

You yawned, scratching your abs and then scanned your room. You found your baggy sweatpants on your computer chair and put them on. You only wear a tank top and your underwear to sleep.

 

You washed your face and then went upstairs. Your mom was vacuuming the living room.

“What do you want me to do?” You asked, looking around.

“Why don’t you go get the laundry? It should be dry already.” She said, pointing to the back yard. You nodded and walked lazily there.

 

Taeyeon woke up early to finish some homework. She was now sipping on her coffee while staring out the window. She saw movement coming from your back yard and glanced at it only to find you there, stretching your arms while yawning. She chuckled finding it cute but then noticed something she’s never noticed before about you and bit her lip. Your left arm was covered in tattoos, most of them were characters from the ‘Studio Ghibli’ films although she couldn’t see it properly from her window. All she could see was that it was a full sleeve. She’s never seen it before because you’ve only worn long sleeved shirts to college so far.

She was too focused on your arm to notice you were facing her way.

“Good morning Tae!” You said, yawning for the nth time in less than 20 minutes. She woke up from her daze and smiled.

“Good morning ___!” She said, waving at you. You waved back and started picking up the laundry.

“Have you had breakfast yet?” You asked, glancing at her.

“Just coffee.” She said, leaning on the window frame.

“Do you want to come over? I’ll cook for you.” You said, bowing at her. She chuckled.

“Sure, give me five minutes.”

 

When you finished picking up the laundry and folding it you went to the front door. As soon as you opened you saw Taeyeon about to ring the doorbell.

“Oh god! You scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter