Season 1 - Chapter 12

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One week later…

 

“So… If you were to travel to any dimension in the whole entire universe, which one would you choose and why?” You asked Hyorin as you spread butter on your toast.

“Any dimension… is your mom in all of them?” She asked, pouring you a glass of fresh orange juice.

 

Ever since Hyorin moved to your home, you’ve just been getting closer and closer. She likes the same shows as you and surprisingly enough, you found out she’s really good at playing videogames.

 

“Of course, we’re all in every dimension, things are just different. I mean, my mom could be your long lost cousin in one of them or a giant tree in another one.” You explained in a serious tone. After a long silence, laughter filled the kitchen.

“I pass on the tree one and I think I enjoy this dimension.” Hyorin managed to say.

“Good choice.” You pointed at her with your toast. “Now that I think of it, if my mom’s a tree in another dimension I may be a bush.” Laughter filled the room once more as your mom walked in.

“I’m so happy to see you both getting along. What were you both laughing so hard about by the way?” She asked, joining you both for breakfast.

“Alternate dimensions’ stuff.” You said and winked at Hyorin who chuckled.

 

Hyorin’s phone rang and so did your mom’s right after. They both answered and looked at each other wide eyed.

“Duty calls?” You asked, smiling.

“It always does...”

 

 

Not knowing what to do, you found yourself reaching for your messenger bag.

“Let’s see what homework do I have to do today… Who am I even talking to?” You sighed and searched for it in your folder.

An hour later you were still working on it. You had to do a paper on a serial killer of your choice and the amount of information was too much for you to process in a short time. The pictures made you wonder sometimes why did you choose to pursue a career in criminology but the faces of the victims reminded you that you wanted to make the world a better place, not only for them but also their families and so there’s no more images like those ever again.

Your phone lit up interrupting your thoughts and a smile spread across your face.

“What’s up beautiful?” You heard a chuckle.

“Not much, I was hoping you could change that.”

“I’ll do my best.”

 

A few minutes later, Taeyeon was already sitting beside you.

“Working on the paper?” She asked, reading through your notes.

“Trying to, there’s not enough words in the dictionary to describe how evil a person can be.”

“True” She nodded.

“But, since you’re here, I’m going to take a break.” You held her hand as you both stood up and dragged her to the couch.

 

“Do you want a soda or something?” You asked from the kitchen. You’ve been watching random TV shows for a while.

“Sure.” She replied.

A couple of minutes later you were back with two sodas and placed them on the coffee table.

“Is it weird that I just want to kiss you right now?” You asked, wrapping your arm around her shoulders.

“Not at all.” She smiled, facing you.

“What should I do about it?” You asked, pushing her gently to lie down on the couch and getting comfortable.

“Go for it.” She smirked.

 

You leaned in and kissed her softly. She caressed your shoulder down to your hand and intertwined your fingers, her other hand rested on your chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter