Season 1 - Chapter 7

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continues from the previous chapter…

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up early and used your bathroom. When she came back, she saw you feeling the side she was sleeping in. You then frowned when you noticed she wasn’t there. She smiled and got back in bed with you, wrapping her arm around your waist and nuzzling your neck. You ran your fingers through her hair and kissed her head.

“What time is it?” You asked, sleepily.

“It’s still early.” She whispered, facing you. Your eyes were slightly open. “Let’s sleep some more.” She said and you nodded, she then kissed your lips softly and nuzzled your neck again.

 

A few hours later you both were up and having breakfast.

“When is Seo going back to school?” You asked Taeyeon.

“Next week.” She answered and you nodded.

“Can I ask you something? You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.” You said.

“Sure.” She said, smiling.

“Where are your parents? I haven’t seen them yet.” You asked and she chuckled.

“You also haven’t walked inside my house.” She said and giggled. “They work all day but they’re always home in the evening. I’ll introduce you to them anytime you want.”  You smiled.

“Do they know we’re dating?” You asked, curious.

“Yeah, I told them. They’re fine with it, as long as I’m happy.” She said, holding your hand and giving it a squeeze.

“I was a bit scared of asking about them.” You said and she nodded.

“Is it okay if I ask about your dad?” She asked.

“Well, I don’t have one, I mean, I’m sure he’s somewhere but if I ever met him it would be really awkward.” You said and she tilted her head, confused. “My mom is a single mom, but not because she had a boyfriend that got her pregnant or anything, because she decided that she wanted a kid and went to a fertility clinic.” You explained.

 

Once you finished breakfast, she helped you wash the dishes and then you walked her to the front door.

“Do you really have to go?” You asked and she smiled. She turned to you and cupped your cheeks, you placed your hands on her hips.

“I promised Seo that we’ll go out for lunch together.” She said and you nodded, pouting. “Aww, I’m sorry.” She said with a cute voice. “You can join us if you want.” You shook your head.

“It’s sisters’ time. I’d only be a bother.” You said, smiling.

“I’ll call you later, okay?” She said and you nodded. She pulled you closer and kissed your lips. You kissed her back, wrapping your arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around your neck a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter