Season 1 - Chapter 24

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The kidnapper then cut off the ropes that bound your legs and hands and pushed you in too. It all happened too fast for you to react. The hard floor made your broken leg snap again and you yelled in pain, the sound muffled by tape.
“Goodbye, ___”

 

 


The pain made you lose consciousness for an hour before you woke up into a nightmare.
The room, if you could call it that, was dark and cold.
You shivered, clutching your clothes for warmth. A sudden rush of pain made you stop all your movements. You screamed into the tape that still covered your mouth and tried to calm down before setting your leg as comfortably as you could, using the backpack for support.
The next thing you did was remove the tape from your mouth, taking in a much needed breath. You tossed it to the side but then picked it up quickly, not knowing if you’re going to need it in the future. You taped it to the backpack and then finally looked around.
The walls were made of concrete and so was the floor. You noticed a circular ray of sunlight on the floor and looked up, seeing the sun through the edges of the manhole cover. You figured the tent was long gone.
It was dark but the few sun rays illuminated the room enough for you to see. You couldn’t see everything perfectly but you could make sense of your surroundings, not that you had much to see.
You took a deep breath and screamed as loud as you could.

 

 


Your mom, the chief and a small group of police officers stood right at the entrance of the local forest.
“Set up a tent over there and bring in the search equipment.” The chief pointed to his left, just inside the always open gates.
“The next one will be right beside it, where we will sign up everyone that goes in or out.” Your mom was contacting everyone she thought could help.
“Yes sir.” Two officers went on to start setting up.
“Check the cameras surrounding the forest and get the search party ready. We’ll accept volunteers, the area is large and we’ll take everything we can use.” The chief continued saying.
“How do we know she’s here?” One of the officers asked.
“We don’t, but it’s our only lead.” Your mom replied while still using her phone.
“Okay everyone, I want to start the search in an hour, tops.”

 

 


Your throat started to feel sore and your voice was getting weaker. You stopped screaming.
“Think, ___, think.” You said out loud. “Mom will find you, she has to.”
You glanced at the backpack and remembered it had some useful things in it so you moved your leg carefully and opened it, taking everything out.
You had a total of three cans of food, two bottles of water, a blanket and a pillow.
You used the pillow to support your leg and put everything else back inside the backpack.
You leaned your back on the wall and lowered your head.

 

 


Taeyeon was sitting all alone in the hallway when she got a message from Hyorin, saying that they were going to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter