Season 1 - Chapter 4

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” You asked. She smiled, warmly and nodded. You smiled back at her and leaned in, kissing her lips softly.

 

You parted the kiss and faced her. She cupped your cheek and traced your cut with her thumb, carefully.

“You didn’t answer me.” She said, you frowned. “Why did you punch him?”

“Because…” You said. She raised her eyebrows, smiling.

“Because what?” She asked, amused. You sighed.

“Because he was going to kiss you.” You said and nuzzled her neck. She chuckled.

“What if I told you that I wasn’t going to let him?” She said, running her fingers through your hair.

“I didn’t know that.” You mumbled on her neck and she chuckled again. “I’ve liked you since we had that coffee date after classes.” You explained and she smiled. “So I wasn’t going to let some dude steal you so easily.” She giggled and you faced her. She hid her smile.

“I see… So… I’m yours now?” She asked and you nodded. “And… you’re mine now?” You nodded again, cutely. “Okay.” She said, like she didn’t care at all. You shook your head, smirking and kissed her lips. She smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around your neck. She couldn’t be happier and neither could you.

 

The Imperial March echoed through your room and you both stirred. You’d fallen asleep again wanting to have some rest before lunch.

“You’re such a nerd.” Taeyeon mumbled, with her eyes still closed and a smile on her face. You chuckled and stood up. You put on some clothes and gave Taeyeon a shirt and sweatpants. You then sat on your computer chair and answered the Skype call.

“___, I’m your father.” You both heard Yuri say trying to sound like Darth Vader and Taeyeon chuckled.

“You could be for all I know.” You said, shrugging.

“True. So, how did it go?” Yuri asked, you turned to look at Taeyeon.

“Great.” You said, smiling. Taeyeon covered herself and you mouthed to her that you don’t have a web cam. She nodded and went to put on the clothes you gave her.

“That’s it? No details?” Yuri asked. You heard noises coming from her end of the call. “Wait.” She said. Taeyeon sat down beside you once she was done. “I’m back. My cat tripped and fell off a shelf. Stupid cat.”

“Don’t call him stupid!” You heard another voice say in the background and Yuri sighed.

“Am I on speaker?” You asked and Yuri hummed. “Hi Yoona!”

“Hey ___, how did it go?” You heard Yoona ask.

“It went really well.” You said, holding Taeyeon’s hand. She kissed your cheek.

“Was that a kiss? Oh my god! Is she there? Did you spend the night together? Is it official?” Yuri asked. You both chuckled.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter