House

Trespass

CHAPTER 11

 

The youngest in his batch that was able to graduate in college, able to handle a famous celebrity and owns a high IQ it is a question how Seungkwan was trap on Vernon’s not-so-even-brilliant plan.

The chasing game between has soon to be ended, as Seungkwan assumes. He was in front of Vernon’s house, and he could hear Vernon shouting.

“Come on, if you want to get your phone back!”

After a long run, he felt his legs went numb, he tried to calm his breathing as he slowly went inside.

“Hansol!” He breathed.

“J-just give my phone”

“You still call me Hansol?” Vernon jump in the couch, he tap the space beside him signalling Seungkwan to sit. Seungkwan complied, he was tired to even hesitate on the offer. He buried his self to the softness of the couch, almost drifting to sleep.

“ Babe”

He glared, he didn’t move, still too tired.

“That’s your real name idiot”

“You’re the only one calling me that” He ignored, closing his eyes again. Work has becoming really stressful, even if Mingyu’s presence was not around, he needs to meet the producers and agree on the setting for the show, he also need to send a report to the CEO, then they have a managers meeting. That was the highlights of today, but that wasn’t just all. It exhaust him really much, good thing he’ll have his day-off tomorrow.

“What about you call me ‘babe’?” He felt his cheeks are being pinch, Vernon and his antics. He rolled his eyes, giving a distance away from the monster.

“You’re here, use your Korean name”

“Then ‘Yeobo’?”

“Give my cellphone back!” He sitted up straight, showing his hands out. He stare at Vernon at a rather reprimanding manner, like the look he used to make Mingyu follow him whenever he got stubborn. (like a mom)

“Then you’ll leave immediately if I do! So better not” Vernon whine, his arms are crossed against his chest. Seungkwan could feel his jaw drop from it, oh no, Vernon’s childishness has turn into maximum. He is too tired to even handle that.

“I’m just here for a vacation and it’s lonely since my family is at the states.” Vernon pouted slightly, now cutting off the distance Seungkwan made between them. His hands were on Seungkwan’s side to prevent him from escaping.

“I can call your friends” He offered, getting froze up from Vernon’s blocking him.

“Didn’t you get it?” Vernon lowered his tone, making Seungkwan gulp. His tone becomes y, in just a snap. His face was inches  away on the diva’s face.

“I want to spend my time with you” Vernon went closer...closer.. aiming to kiss those luscious lips.. just a bit more...

“mmph”

Seungkwan immediately covers his mouth before their lips even met. The blonde took it a sign, he moves away from the diva. He stood up, and straightens his clothes. His face was unreadable, and Seungkwan started to really get scared.

“Let’s eat first” He plainly said. Vernon walks his way to the kitchen, leaving a stunned Seungkwan in the couch.

“After this, I promise, I’ll give your phone back”

It’s not fair, Seungkwan thought. The heaviness on Vernon’s voice gives him a clench in his heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know its short.. but you could expect the next chapter would be longer tho~ It would be gyuhan all those ISAC interactions are just going to kill my feels.. Thanks to IyaYunJae ! I'm sorry I forgot