Obsession

Trespass

Chapter 5

Is love really that powerful?

Yes. ing YES!

Jeonghan sigh. Its been a week and a half but he cant stop thinking of that ing trespasser popularly known as Mingyu.

Everything he does he sees a picture of Mingyu in his mind, replaying when their lips touch. Everywhere he goes he could see him, except from the billboards and loads of advertisement he owns –that’s a different story. But when he sees a tall guy, he felt lost in his breathing, because he was expecting it was Mingyu.

He cant stop himself from even downloading every video Mingyu was, his songs both on when he was in a group and solo. He followed the social media account Mingyu owns and also the blogs that is dedicated to him. He actually just dives into an obsession.

This was all ridiculous, he should move on from the kiss. Knowing he was just used for winning. He should hate him, he should start forgetting him. Put the stupid feelings he has is in a box, sealed it and throw far away.  No, he cant even find a stupid box.

Jeonghan maybe gone crazy, Mingyu’s recent selfie uploaded didn’t help at all. He was gorgeous; he was amazingly attractive beautiful perfect.  He shouldn’t be even real. His gaze have stop when he look at the man’s lips. That luscious lips. The soft lips that once touch his, dancing on the beat of a heavenly song.

And then the pain is there again. Killing him in every second. The whole week run the same from spectrum to monochrome. The cycle he wanted to stop, but has no idea how to.

He stood up to his chair he needs to wake up.

He definitely should.

 

 

 

A/N: Tell me what you think