Escape

Trespass

CHAPTER 6

 

Jeonghan felt bored, and discovering the whole bar was his option.

The rowdy place which only came alive at the middle of the night, where people who come with their mask taken off and forget what is outside the place, just for the moment.

His legs where wobbly, after taking two or three shots, he felt the gravity seems to leave him. Feeling the revolving of the earth under his steps. He walked staying close to the wall, opening any door that is open but there’s none.

Obviously, he hasn’t taken it to the point that every room has been occupied. His little escapade couldn’t be end with that, he walk continuously reaching for open doors. Sitting on the counter and just drink seems to be very usual, boring would be a better term.

When he arrived at the last door, he prayed for his success this time. He have walked so far to reach it not to mention he was already drunk.

He want to do a little victory dance when he pushes the door. He step inside just to meet a gorgeous man, sitting alone in the middle of the couch, his eyes were staring at the front. The man hasn’t notice his presence. But the atmosphere around the room explains he was broken. His eyes show pain, the grip on his glass show anger and overall he was wreck. Same as Jeonghan.

He just stood there, patronizing the beauty of the unknown man and the same time empathizing. After all they are on the same stage.

“You are not suppose to be here, I’m occupying this room”

He look at him weirdly, being drunk, he have interpreted it that way. The unknown man felt irritated on his presence, it was obvious Jeonghan was not a staff, he need time to be alone and seeing others are not in his plan. But if he really wanted to, he shouldn’t leave the door unlocked. Jeonghan showed his smile, ignoring the piercing stare the man gave. He locks the door behind him.

“Wreck people should stay together”

The man chuckled bitterly on Jeonghan’s words, he went beside him. Fully thankful and comfortable on the couch he was sitting.

“Don’t you get tired of being alone?”

He started, looking at the man beside him. He knows the man think of what he said and probably accepted the fact that someone has crash his isolation.

“Being alone not, but being lonely. Yes” Jeonghan tried to keep his best not to melt on how the man's dark voice do wonders to his body. The sober Jeonghan will never do this kind of things, that's why he let the drunk side of him take over. 

“That’s why I’m here” Jeonghan give his taunting smirk, he tried his best not to let the dizziness show within him. 

“You are trespassing”

“No. Its two wreck people finally found some to talk to” There was a deafining silent that Jeonghan started to fell nervous. He don't know what he just said, and there's this feeling that it would the reason to be kick out hard. 

“I hate it because you had a point”

Jeonghan laugh loudly, as he dig himself more on the couch. He took a shot again fully comfortable on what he was doing. He can’t help to thank the alcohol for the new confidence he now owns. Probably that’s the reason why he always avoid getting drunk, he do such nasty things.

Silence was taking over the place, the atmosphere grows denser and he felt his head spinning off. He looks to his side only to meet a gaze staring at him. It feels like they were talking in their gazes, as slowly their distance came close. They were bewitched on both presences, was it because they want to forget? Or the pains they’ve felt decided to hook them together?

Both of them are staring at each other’s lips, contemplating. Each of them is holding back, but both of them want to get into it.

“Do you want to escape reality?” He heard the deep voice whispered against his lips, fully taking his breath away. He smirked, wrapping his arms around the man’s neck.

“Why not?”

He replied mindlessly, that was his plan all along.