Aftermath

Trespass

CHAPTER 1

 

 

He drop back to his chair quickly, as he feels his legs became jelly. Mingyu ran back up to the stage, continuing his performance like nothing happen.

Jeonghan heart was on rage, his hand was on his chest and his eyes were on him trying to figure out what just happen.

HE WAS ING KISSED BY MINGYU

His face burn even more, and his hearts wants to separate from him. Jeonghan didt even notice that Mingyu ended his performance then the hall went pitch black, same as his mind.

A hand grabbed him abruptly and he could only squeak in respond as he can’t see anything. But he was somehow shaken up on his thoughts. The crowd was wild, Mingyu’s fans are screaming, it wasn’t welcoming, it is scary.

Jeonghan was starting to get afraid and he let the hand took him way out of the hall.

“T-thank you” He stuttered. His head was low, but he could sense they were on the backstage. All the people back where busy, both pacing back and forth, talking here and there that Jeonghan felt the pressure the staffs are facing.

“It’s okay now follow my directions carefully” He heard the voice, he slowly look up. The guy with chubby cheeks, a little bit shorter than him and his eyes were crescent-shape making him look like a cutie overall. But, there are so much sassiness surrounding him making Jeonghan doubts his thoughts.

A paper bag was shown to him, and Jeonghan could only stare.

“Where the face mask, and this jacket with a hood on”

While he speaks, he showed the items inside the paper bag handing it to him.  The ‘staff’ look really younger than him and his tone was full of authority making Jeonghan immediately nod in his words.

“We can’t bring you to your house because basically the fans would figure out where you live”

He listened carefully, his mind was still on mess. After what had happened earlier, he felt like he left his brain at home. He felt dumb trying to sink in, whatever the staff is talking about. He just keeps nodding.

“So just go home on your usual way home, don’t be suspicious”

Nod, the only decent action he could think of.

“You are just been kissed by the hottest guy on the country, this kind of reaction is not surprising”

The burst of colour in his cheeks come again, he lower his head biting his lips as the process. It was like someone was dragging him back on the memory again. Fully giving him the chance to enjoy every bit of it. How the music was to his ears, how it give infinite bliss to how it was made. The dance choreography that makes his throat go dry and form beads of sweat in his forehead, Mingyu was y, and the steps don't even help. Mingyu’s voice was something he wanted to get a container to treasure it and admire it. All over again. His deep voice fit perfectly on the song, both the rap lines and the vocal ones. The lyrics of the song were like punching his heart in every breath, it came from Mingyu. His eyes where focus to him as he said those words. It was a torture and he finds it a miracle he was able to survive all throughout. Nope he didn’t survive all throughout; he was able to compose himself as much as possible.

Jeonghan couldn’t stop to ponder the words the staff said, ‘this kind of reaction is not surprising’. Does he mean how he blushes on what had happen or what the fans are reacting? Could it be both? His thoughts were stopped as he hears the voice again.

“Here”

The staff handed him an envelope, his eyebrows furrowed at the sight. It could be money. What the heck?

“Use this to change your look”

The staff eyeid him, looking him from head to toe. He proceeded to touch his long blonde hair.

“Dye your hair and cut it” He said, fully focused on his hair. Jeonghan laugh nervously, as he gathered all his strength to speak again.

“I think this is too much-” He was stop as the staff met his gaze, he felt like he was burn with those eyes. The fire inside him was making Jeonghan gulp, okay, that’s the sign, he need to follow him. He accepted it hesitantly, and nodded. Just to make the staff calm back again.

“You are my liability now, here is my calling card. Feel free to call me when you need something”

Boo Seungkwan

Pledis Entertainment
Artist Kim Mingyu’s Manager

“Sorry for the inconvenience”