PROLOGUE

Trespass

PROLOGUE:

 

Loud screams are invading the hall. All has been shouting their favorite's name. It has been the middle of the show, Jeonghan positioned his seat properly fully anticipating the next performance.

 

It was one thing Jeonghan decided to make a formal welcome to his now 'second home'. Finally after a year of convincing, his parents have allowed him to study in his dream school in Seoul. It was far away from home that he need t took a plane to get here. It was a breath of fresh air as he now embraces the freedom he got in this city.

In the effort of knowing the city more, he have bought himself a ticket of a Survival Show from a network. Jeonghan never have any idea about the show, in fact, he dont watch tv. He was just a person who have been fond of books alone. The ticket was cheap, to his relief, but he never thought it will bring him to the very first row of the audience seat. He shrugged, maybe because it was from a show from a free tv, and having a cheap ticket and free entrance is its way to gather more audience.

The day wasnt going well as he thought, he waited for 4 hours until the show start. He was oblivious enough to read when will it start, his went numb from sitting. and he cant afford to get out as mass of people have been lining up.

It was weird, he was given so much priority than the others. Well, maybe because he bought a ticket.

 

The Survival Show, was about the 4 celebrities performing the 'hit songs' from the well-known icons in the industry competing for the title as a 'Ultimate Performer'. As Jeonghan have gathered, it was like 'a second chance' for the celebrity contestant to be back on track in the industry. Jeonghan wished he have followed the show, as he have seen how extravagant the two contestants perform and there are two more to go. The concert hall looks magical in his eyes, three judges that have been serious on every performance shown, the stage lighting and set-up was giving Jeonghan goosebumps. He did have stayed for 4 hours waiting for the show, but he never thought it was this beautiful.

Jeonghan's heart skip a beat when the music suddenly starts, signalling the third contestant will perform. As sitting on the front row, he has the best view and hears the music much clearer.

The crowd start shouting so loud than they ever did on the last performer. Jeonghan covered his ears slightly, his eyes focused on the stage fully curious as he was about to witness the crowd's favorite.

Screams.

A tall man with his back facing the crowd, standing on an arising stage. He could hear the fans started chanting his name. The venue shake of the intensity, he holds his chair tight.

 

"Kim Mingyu~ Kim Mingyu~"

 

Repeating it again and again, Jeonghan was excited for it to start. Because for the first time he felt goosebumps, and its not even starting.

[NP: Seventeen – Rock]

The music has start playing giving bliss on Jeonghan's ears. The tall man named Mingyu finally face the stage, and the crowd went crazy. Same intensity as his heart race.

Just you, you are the only one who shakes my world~

His eyes never left on that Mingyu guy, he cant stop himself from staring at him like his life was depending on it. The man have omit its own light, shining in stage as he walk, he just look like a God who finally step on earth.

Just you, you are the only reason for my pain

He never get attracted to anyone, especially to a celebrity. He started to hate them as the fact that they are fame-, fake and doing plastic-surgery here and there. He bet so much make up is used upon just one celebrity.

But it was all vanished.

As if I’m digging in the clouds, my heart is floating lightly

He never have seen someone as perfect as the person performing on stage. His deep voice was all he could hear, the only he could see. It didn’t help when the idol choreography which showcase how a y being he is. Jeonghan could only gulp at the sight.

Everything starts with you, so end it

Kim Mingyu, was tall, his tan skin was perfectly suited him, and a handsome face with piercing stare. Perfect description of a real-life Adonis. Not to mention he had the talent to capture anyone’s heart effortlessly. Especially Jeonghan’s

 Yeah, just right now

Everything has stopped

I look at you and my body stiffens

He walked down on stage, and Jeonghan tried to be calmed as possible. Trying to compose himself as he dont want to be seen drooling over like the rest did. He never cut his gaze and followed every move he takes.

Yeah, just right now

My intense emotions

So dangerous, I can’t hide it.

Jeonghan’s breathe hitched when the Godly figure was infront of him, smirking at him locking his gaze on his eyes.

Rock my head~ Rock my head~

Mingyu grab his hand pulling him to stand which he complied fully hypnotize on Mingyu’s spell. Jeonghan was doubtful, being not a people person it is like stepping on a new world.

Anxious

Nervous

But your attention is focus on the reason why you on the first place he enter to the new world.

Boom Boom Boom Boom

Jeonghan stop breathing when he realized something had touch his lips. His eyes widened on the realization it wasn’t just something; it was Mingyu’s lips. Dancing on the beat, capturing his heart. The burst of a foreign flavour welcome him, bringing to a place he never thought existed. The taste was addicting, what he sees is also marvellous. Jeonghan felt helpless, and Mingyu’s strong arms catching him.

You take me to the top and straight down like a gyro drop

 

 

 

A/N: Imagine Mingyu sang Rock alone..... You see, my favourite song is Rock.. Hehehehehe  credits to jyeoshin for the english trans :D I know the ‘Boom Boom Boom’ was really ‘Rock Rock Rock’ but I prefer the first so yeah.