Research

Trespass

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Jeonghan could only blink infront on his laptop screen. All he planned out is to do some ‘little’ research and now he has so much information to take in that he was able to collect in the whole day. He scratched his head, instantly missing his long blonde hair. He need to immediately cut it and dyed it back to black because of his fear of fans roaring at him.

He sighed.

The start of the ‘little’ research was something to make Jeonghan brief for a moment. Mingyu came from a disbanded group and decided after a year to promote as solo. As a large fanbase has been over him it was not so hard to get back on the industry. But it wasn’t enough, he need to promote himself more as a solo leading him to join the Survival Show. Which is the highest rating show in the country and eventually became the crowd’s favourite.

SWMV stands for S.Coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu and Vernon. Four of them decided their group’s name, simply want it to be much personal. A hiphop boy group that produces and composes their own song plus a bunch of handsome guys. That’s why they easily top on the charts. After two years in their debut, the company announces their disbandment and it was a great surprise to everyone. They were at the peak of their career and suddenly they stop. And he only reason given by their company was “personal reason”. So many theories have been raised like;

“The company don’t treat them right”

“They fall in love”

“Family Problems”

“Did a crime”

And many more that Jeonghan’s head was spinning more. Confuse on which one to believe. He scrolled down, he felt lucky when he found a blog that contains everything about Mingyu. It has a compilations on everything, Jeonghan calls it ‘documentary’.

He knows he should be expecting it, but the picture of him and Mingyu kiss bring him back to the moment.

The butterflies in his stomach.
The wide grin in his face
The tint of red in his cheeks
The fast heartbeat

It was just a screenshot from the show, Jeonghan’s body was stiff, his eyes were wide open while Mingyu’s was close. His left hand was cupping his face and the other was holding him.

Different articles with the same content, all giving their descriptions and interpretations on the scene. Giving titles, Jeonghan felt unnecessary.

“Mingyu kiss a fan in a Survival Show”
“Former member of SWMV is back with a blast”
“Mingyu won on the Survival Show because of the kiss?”

He felt disgusted on what he reads; the writing style for the news was obviously taking a side. Its either Mingyu’s side or against him. What made him even more indignant is that no one figured out he was a male.

He groaned, the hate was on him, and it was too illogical on his part. How was he put like this? He was the victim in the first place! Calling him ‘’ ‘’ and such are so unfair. They shouldn’t put hate on him because they were ing jealous. Even the maker of the blog give a threat on him, like she’s gonna find him and torture him. Jeonghan could only snicker, hell, they dont even know he was a guy in the first place.

What hurts him the most was, it was for entertainment. The kiss was just gateway so that his performance would be remembered the most. But that should be it right? In the first place he never knew him and vice versa. He should know it from the moment their lips apart.

No.

Jeonghan was stupid. He undeniably hit it hard, and falls in love in the first sight. It sound ridiculous such things as ‘rush attraction’ do exist, and it happen to him really hard...very hard.

Expectation is the root of all heartaches

Who could blame him?
He was expecting Mingyu hit the same. That they were in the same page, and with all the guts he owns he made a brave move. Just like how it is on movies.

Who was he kidding?

He bet Mingyu hasn’t figured out he was a male. He bet Mingyu was enjoying his popularity so much. He bet he is sleeping withhis money. He bet Mingyu never have remembered him.

Tears are coming, chest pains starts.

You take me to the top and straight down like a gyro drop~