Result

Trespass

CHAPTER 3

 

“We need more of your understanding, what happened back on the survival show was just for the performance. Mingyu-ssi didn’t know the person personally”

Seungkwan hold the mic in his two hands, gripping it tightly. The rowdiness of the crowd was scaring him, he gathered his courage to stay cool in the moment. He look at all the cameras clicking and recording. He look to his side, Mingyu smiled to him softly, taking it as a ‘thank you’.

“You don’t love him oppa?!” A fan shouted from afar, and Mingyu chuckled from the statement. Seungkwan give the mic to him.

“Of course not”

“Then I have a chance?”

Another voice, Mingyu put on his thinking face. He can’t love someone he don’t know. But putting it on specific would definitely cause heartbreak on the fans.

“That’s possible”

He simply said, it was just like magic. Everything went back to normal again. The fan signing was well handled and all credits goes to Boo Seungkwan; Mingyu’s Manager. It started chaotically and Mingyu start to doubt if it safe to even meet all of them. The fans were still on rage, the media people doubled and the spectators are all over the place. It was like Mingyu killed someone, this industry was over exaggerated than he ever imagine. He hopes the person is still in good condition.

Due to the crowd growing even more, and the media slipping questions through and through, the fan signing became press conference. Boo Seungkwan knows very well, even if he is young, he has known the industry more than he is expected. He became more confident on his decisions and strategies.

It was for the both of them, what Mingyu will earn, he always have a part of it. Mingyu isn’t working his success path alone. The celebrity have put all his trust on him and Seungkwan can’t afford to waste it, he remembered how Mingyu demanded him to become his manager if the company want him to signed contract with them. The company was doubtful in him, since he was young and on the same age as Mingyu, he proved wrong and now the company has receiving so much credits on their teamwork.

They have been bombarded on issues, and none of them was answered. He didn’t even call a press conference. Seungkwan knows fan signing would be a great way to catch Mingyu. Because no one gets included if you dont purchase an album, its a general rule. Its business.

He also suggested to Mingyu to do something different, better word ‘surprising’ and not even predictable. As to related to the song he performed, he suggested he should kiss someone. Mingyu seemed to agree on his plan and do all the rest.

The fans roaring, Seungkwan was expecting it. He prepared a face mask, jacket with hood and an amount of money. Seungkwan cant help but smirk everything went under the plan. They are getting more attention and that means the crowd would anticipate on Mingyu more than before.

Showbiz as any other business, it was full of strategies and motives deemed opposite to what is shown. Celebrities tries to keep their image good, and the same time do something to make their names on the news. Different from a lifeless product, where paid advertisement is used to gain attention which is shown everyday so that the customers would not forget the product. The celebrities are establishing so much not to be forgotten, they create their own issue for the news to report the name. Even more publicity.

 “Seungkwan, Wonwoo hasn’t answered my calls”

A worried Mingyu said as soon as they got inside the van. Mingyu dialled Wonwoo’s number again, putting his phone in his ears.

“What did he say?”

“He didn’t answered it! How would I know?” He hestirically shouted, Mingyu have remove his mask now. The calm and cool persona he pull off has change on a blink of an eye. It is always different when it comes to Wonwoo, afterall he was his boyfriend.

“He is so mad right now”

When Mingyu agreed on the idea, Seungkwan thought Wonwoo would understand. Afterall, Wonwoo was part of the industry before and know well how it works. Mingyu still told him their plan but Wonwoo didn’t reply nor even answer any of his calls.

“I’ll try calling him”

Seungkwan said grabbing his second phone, he called Wonwoo on a number that is unknown to Wonwoo. Of course, Wonwoo wouldn’t answer it either if it came from him, knowing he is Mingyu’s manager.

He put it on loudspeaker, as it start ringing. Mingyu was biting his fingernails too tense not to do so.

Seungkwan knows very well, Mingyu loves Wonwoo so much. The idol even forgot to leave for his self. He still remembers the day when Wonwoo answered his confession and officially start dating. It was the best day of his life, and all Seungkwan could hear was Wonwoo, Wonwoo and Wonwoo on Mingyu’s mouth.

The manager doubt if it is the same for Wonwoo. He has always been cold, even if he show his crazy side on the broadcasts. Wonwoo is definitely cold inside and out. It has been 4 months since they started dating and it has not been doing well. As the only one who puts effort was Mingyu, always Mingyu. Wonwoo got to be mad on many things resulting him to always ignore Mingyu on the process. Then Mingyu would do anything for him to forgive him. It will repeat again.

Seungkwan was getting tired of their game, and he wonders if Mingyu was just being understanding or just completely dumb.

“Hello?”

“Dont ing end this!” Seungkwan snarled, all the frustration he has have finally come out.  “I am so tired of you running and ignoring things. Talk it out so this chasing game will end”

He shoved the phone to Mingyu, pressing off the loudspeaker Mingyu immediately speak.

“Hey Wonwoo it was just for the show. Baby you know its only-“

Seungkwan start staring at the places they’ve pass by. Hell, its more interesting than Mingyu and Wonwoo’s fight. There is too much drama and he keep dealing it every time.

“What?”

He could only sigh, now this would be different. Mingyu might put up a word war with him, that’s kinda new. He saw a new pizza store opens, fully taking a mental note to be sure to try it.

“N-No, Babe-“, 

“We can talk this out. Where are you?”

Seungkwan turn his head back to Mingyu, the atmosphere have became denser. This is very different. The heaviness of Mingyu’s voice was all he could hear. No, and he knows where is this going. Even if he dont hear the other line speaking.

“I’ll become a better boyfriend. I promise just don’t do this to me”

Mingyu was like a son to Seungkwan, even if they are on the same age. He felt sick listening Mingyu beg, lowering all the dignity he has to the person who dont even give him any importance. Sadly, the two breaking up is something he anticipated. Wonwoo would just be a hindrance for Mingyu to find the one who truly loves him.

“I love you pleas-”

He shared the pain, even if he should be happy right now. But seeing Mingyu on tears was not the things he wanted to witness. Mingyu loves too much, getting hurt too much. The call ended, and he proceeded to hug him tight, as Mingyu start sobbing on his chest. He caresses his hair softly, listening to his cries, to his pain. Seungkwan hold him tighter, he whispered.

“I’ll cancel your schedules, you deserve a break”

 

 

 

A/N: I just ruin my OTP here. But remember this focus on Seungkwan POV soooooo... *wiggles eyebrows*