Reality

Trespass

CHAPTER 7

 

 

“Jeonghan~”

“Hey Jeonghan-ssi wake up”

A husky voice was waking him up, an oddly familiar tone but he can’t figure out who owns it. Slowly, he opens his eyes only to be blinded on the light of the room has, and the clash of headache welcome.

But what was the best was he was woken up by a handsome man, who his eyes were glistening, his smile gives him that familiar race in his chest. No wonder he was the reason why he got drunk.

Wait what?

His eyes widen on the realization and sit up immediately. Only to regret as the shot of pain in his bottom strikes. He winced on the pain, and fall back on the couch again.

Now, he had more recollection on what had happen. He was , only a thin blanket to cover his . He darted his eyes on the man infront of him. He notice Mingyu’s neck has markings on it, small, large.

Oh my God, did he really made that?

A blast of memory came, and he wish he could shrink himself infront of him and run away. No, he had to meet Mingyu’s worried look at his state. He felt dumb, how the fact he didn’t realize it was Mingyu last night?

Dang, he thought it was his imagination fooling him again. He pinch himself, no time for regrets. There are things he need to face first.

“I’m sorry, I really went rough”

er, do he need to remind him again? He close his eyes tight, trying to calm his self.

“Come on, get dress. I’ll bring you home” He felt a pat on his shoulder and Jeonghan decided not to open his eyes. The pains are killing him, maybe a little rest would help.

“It’s really fine, you can go now”

“I can’t leave you like this”

“I’m going to be fine”

“Jeonghan you’re my liability now”

He widened his eyes from the words, and look over to Mingyu who was crouching on the floor. Someone had use that line, and his mind still not working to figure that out.

“And you can’t move” Mingyu added, making Jeonghan groaned audibly.

“Here are your clothes”

He accepted it, firstly sitting up ignoring the pain as he slipped on his shirt. Now the real problem has started and the slap of embarrassment has been bothering him.

“C-can you turn your back?” He gathered, his cheek was getting red, he pulled the blanket closer to his chest.

“Why? I’ve seen that already?”

Stubborn . Mingyu didn’t even stood up, it’s not time to tease, Jeonghan thought. He need to deal with all the pain on his own, could he atleast be sensitive enough? He bit his lips, trying not to burst out any moment. He already have two pains to handle, he wish Mingyu wouldn’t add. –Well, Mingyu cause the second one.

“Just..”

“Fine”

The pain was killing him, and he tried his best to endure it as much as he can. He cant imagine Mingyu helping him. Those hands roaming on his body like what he did last night. Those touches that made every nerve in his body arise. . Those thoughts are consuming him again. He hurriedly wear he underwear, then his boxers and lastly his jeans.

“Are you done?”

“Y-yeah”

“Let’s go!”

Mingyu have wore his facemask, shades and a cap and it brought back the memory of the Survival Show. Mingyu hold his hand tight, grabbing him out of the room.

“C-can we slow down?”

The pain wasn’t meant for long inducement for Jeonghan. He was a and Mingyu wasn’t small, in fact he is a monster. He squatted infront of him to his surprise. His eyes wandered around the place, the sun was coming out, it might be 5 in the morning. He avoided for a while, trying to get his mind organised. This just doesn’t seem right.

“Ride on, we need to get out in this place fast”

Shyly he complied, he wrapped his arms around Mingyu’s neck, his legs hugging his waist. Mingyu slowly stood up, and hold his thigh. Jeonghan whipped on the smell and he cant help but get entice on it. Like this guy has been so much waste last night and he still smell heavenly. Jeonghan was too occupied in his thoughts to realized they were at the parking lot.

“Jeonghan-ssi”

“H-How do you know my name?”

“I saw your ID”

“Owww~”

Mingyu keep walking with Jeonghan on his back, there were only few cars left. And Jeonghan could only guess which one belongs to Mingyu.

“Where do you live?”

“xxxx apartment on xxx street”

“Good, I know that place”

Mingyu nodded, and put Jeonghan down.  He opens it to him, and hesitantly, Jeonghan climbed inside the car, sitting on the shot gun seat.

Mingyu was oddly comfortable to him, he was talking and smiling which Jeonghan could only wonder. He was dying on embarrassment and regret from what had happen last night. Is this what ‘one night stands’ usually ends? Hell not.

“How old are you?” Mingyu said, his eyes focus on Jeonghan for a while before getting it back to the road.

“Turning 20”Jeonghan was trying to convince himself that the road was more interesting than the driver. Dang, he has been stopping himself not to stare at the celebrity. Because anytime, a drool might came out in the corner of his mouth. Oh no, he’s not going to let his cover shown. That he, Yoon Jeonghan is a obsess fan of Kim Mingyu. He was brought back when he heard another question.

“1995, when is your birthday then?”

“October 4”

“Angel”

He have heard a lot of people saying that, but when it comes to Mingyu he felt like he really did grow wings and a halo. Jeonghan had to fist his hands, holding him not to make any inhuman noises (screeches).

“We’re on the same age, cool”

“Y-yeah”

“Do you know me?”

“Yeah. I’m really s-sorry for last night” That, probably almost all that have taken him. So no doubt he need to lie to that. The guilt was killing him now, he have been so much a hassle on Mingyu’s part. He have crash on the room that supposed to be for Mingyu alone, get him into and now driving him home. As a fan, he knows very well Mingyu was a busy person.

“Ive enjoyed it”

“W-what?”

“Im sorry for getting too far” Mingyu look at him in his concerned eyes, that make his heart melted at the sight. He lowered his head, playing on the hem of his shirt.

“It wasn’t just you” He mumbled.

“You’re pretty good for a first timer”

“T-thanks” Jeonghan swear its not only his face turn red on his statement.

“You’re cute” He chuckled, Jeonghan wish he could bring out his phone and record it. His gonna make it as a ringtone for the rest of his life. Shoot. That’s creepy. He tried to focus his sight on what they are passing, hoping to get into his apartment fast. And also wishing not.

This is odd, he narrowed his eyes.

“Excuse me, this isn’t the way on my apartment”

“I know, but you’re my liability now”

“Wha-why?”

“I can take care of you in my house”

“Its really fine-“

“You cant even walk” Mingyu pointed, and Jeonghan groaned.

“Don’t you get too much worry on me”

“You’re my liability”

“I’m not. Stop saying you are” By now, the awkwardness between the two have finally subsided. Just for Jeonghan’s case, afterall he was the only feeling awkward.

“We are here”

“Oh my goodness” Jeonghan facepalmed.

“If I could just run”He exclaimed, closing his eyes tight. Then the door beside him open, meeting a smiling Mingyu. Looking at him in teasing manner.

“You cant” He turned his back, and crouch a bit.

“Shut up and ride on it”

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Lovelots to my 7 commenters and 32 subscribers <3