Powerful

Trespass

CHAPTER 4

 

 

“Im sorry Mingyu but I can only give you a week”

Seungkwan wasn’t being insensitive, he have witness everything and he knows it’s been hard on Mingyu too. But the commitments and schedules couldn’t be ignore, someone even threaten to file a case against them if they dont fulfil it.

Mingyu was there staring at his reflection, waiting for the make-up artist to come back. His eyes were dead, and Seungkwan miss the sparkles it always has. He sighed, few hours from now his going to be a guest on a variety show, smiling and laughing like his heart was not broken.

He smiled, and Seungkwan fist his hands on the image. He wanted to rip it, pure fake and he hates it. He dont need to pretend anymore when it comes to him. Seungkwan knows very well what happen to him.

“It’s okay, I think I’m fine”

“You think?” He almost replied hysterically, he fist his hands tighter. Bitterness on his tone was something he want to remove, his fist could be a great help.

“I can’t do anything, I need to move on”

Mingyu doesn’t know, Seungkwan have put a tracking device in his phone. Monitoring his whereabouts, he has guessed that Mingyu might went to a bar, because most of broken hearts go there, and if ever Mingyu might made a mess he could cover it quickly. But no, on the middle of every night, Mingyu was there on Wonwoo’s house. He have no idea what happen out there and ‘till now he is too afraid to ask.

“Well I do, but he dont want me anymore”

“Mingyu”

Like something have put a weight on his shoulders, that’s Mingyu’s pain. Seungkwan felt helpless, there is nothing he can do. Maybe there is, but he has no idea what would it be. For a person who never even dare to step over the idea of ‘romantic relationships’ he completely has no idea what to do. All he could do is, he wrapped his arms around the man, his hands soothing his back and he whispered.

“You’re strong and you deserve a better person”

 This was much better than seeing Mingyu locking himself in his room refusing to eat any food. He didn’t talk for the entire week. Seungkwan felt broken seeing Mingyu being like this. He prays every day that he would not met Wonwoo because God knows what he can do.

The public cannot get any hint of his absence because of his agony. Their relationship was kept secret and everyone believes Mingyu was single. He started uploading Mingyu’s unseen selfies, writing captions about the weather, telling how beautiful the days is, lying about how great he was feeling.

They cant escape from their committed schedules, even if how much Seungkwan tried to settle, they wouldn’t accept any of it. He knows Mingyu is still on the early stage of grief and he need s a time to get over it.

Heartbreaks isn’t just like a wound on your knee when you run so fast and stumble. Heartbreak is even more than that. Scientific studies said heartbreak is the same on physical injuries. But no, it was more than that. It is ripping the heart again and again, nonstop. Picturing the person’s face who cause you pain is like someone choking you, invisible hands torturing mercilessly. The mind was no help, as the only one could play is the mere reason of the pain.

Mingyu should never deserve any like this. He simply love. The love where he gave his all just for the happiness of the other. Forgeting your own pride for the advantage of the other.

“I will not accept other schedules now until you’re okay”

“No, Im really fine” He knows Mingyu keep lying to assure him, but Mingyu always have the choice in is life. 

“Besides we work on this far. I cant just stop”

Love.

What a bull word. Seungkwan hated the idea everyone in the world keep going crazy about. He is not being bitter, its just that there are so many things to be taken care first, more important and Love was not one of it.

Losing yourself for love? Ruining your career because a person who actually threat you like dump you?

Is love really that powerful?

Seungkwan could only wonder.