Phone

Trespass

CHAPTER 10

 

It was pass 9 in the evening, Seungkwan was finally out in Pledis building. After settling Mingyu’s schedule and meeting with the management, Seungkwan could call it a day. Wait, there’s one more thing he needed to do.

The sidewalk was kind of empty; every one might have gone home at this time. It was good that Mingyu finally start accepting schedules right now, after all their efforts wouldn’t be gone to waste. He believe Mingyu is a strong man, and he knows this kind of heartbreak will be handled maturely. They just dated for 4 months, it wouldn’t hurt so much, right?

He heard his stomach growled, being stuck in the meeting and bunch of paper works to engaged on. He forgot to even eat. Hmmmm. What would be delicious to eat when he got home? He thought.Suddenly he remember, one last thing he should check before drowning on his personal thoughts. He fished out his phone, opening it to find out if Mingyu have stayed home or gone somewhere.

The circle thingy keeps moving, locating the tracker on Mingyu’s phone. Seungkwan pouted slightly, the network might have gone some problem because it wouldn’t take that time. He walked still; his eyes are on his phone, when he felt someone grabbed it to him.

Seungkwan felt his breathing stop, as he saw his phone taken away from him. It is part of his work. It was part of his life. And there are so much information, contacts and pictures there that shouldn’t be on other’s hands.

The next thing he knows, his chin was hold up, only to meet a smirking American guy. Their faces are dangerously close, and he could smell the mint flavour smell on his breath. He met the most beautiful guy he ever lied his eyes on, his blonde locks give more emphasis on his creamy white skin. His eyes were chestnut brown, that no Asian own.  

“Hello there Mr. Boo Seungkwan”

He whispered, only to make Seungkwan felt the slap of reality. As to his reflex, he pushes the guy away and took two steps back. His hand was on his chest it, as his heart getting wild like it wants to leave his chest by the presence of the guy in front of him.

He started reading the store behind them, ‘7-11’ he repeated silently. Too desperate to calm every nerve in his body, and keep his straight mind on its duty like it always does. The Boo Seungkwan couldn’t malfunction in this very moment, this is what he have been prepared of, isn’t it?

“Aren’t you going to welcome me back?” the guy said, the teasing tone on his voice gives Seungkwan goose bumps. The diva groan internally.

Vernon Hansol Chwe.

The last person Seungkwan wanted to meet. The person he keep ignoring for the whole time. The person he rejected a lot of times, and still coming back. The most dangerous person Seungkwan could ever put, he knows very well what Vernon could get into. And for the record, he was thankful he was able to avoid him.

“I just arrive here in Korea”

He laughs softly and took a step forward. Seungkwan took immediately a step back.

“Welcome hug, Babe?”

His hands are widely open, and that was Seungkwan’s cue. He ran, whatever is it saying ‘face your problem’ doesn’t matter anymore. No way, he needs to escape. He looks at his back, Vernon wasn’t following him to his relief, but he was holding the slim rectangular thing that meant life for Seungkwan.

He forgot his phone.

He stops, he was far away from Vernon, but he could hear clearly his laugh. There’s no way he would ever talk or interact with that guy, and there is no way he could left his phone. Seungkwan’s hands are inching to punch the living hell out of that half-Korean guy, and throw him to the other side of the world.

He shot him his piercing stare only to be replied by Vernon’s wiggling eyebrows. He groan, stumping his way back to Vernon.

“I know you can’t resist me, babe”

“Give it to me”

His hand shown, while the other was forming a fist. He could see fumes going out in his nose, and he is sure he is red at the moment.

“Kiss first”

The blonde said pointing on his pouting lips, Seungkwan was about to snatch his phone. When Vernon avoids him, he raised his hand where he is holding the phone. Waving it slightly, making Seungkwan even irritated.

“Catch me Babe” He winked and run away.

“HANSOL!”

He bounces slightly, getting himself ready for the unexpected race to get his phone back. Seungkwan swear Vernon will gonna receive a loving fist punch from him,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This happen when Mingyu was at the bar with Jeonghan.... I might not be able to give updates tomorrow that’s why I did a triple update. Whoot... <3 I still need to calm myself of Seungkwan’s fanboying and Mingyu’s extended clip of his luggage incident. Im pretty sure Im not the only one.. Ohhh Vernon being shirtless- ugh ajshfkafh