Stander

Trespass

CHAPTER 8

 

“You can take a shower while I made breakfast”

“O-okay”

Mingyu put him down and hand him the towel he needs. He manoeuvres the whole bathroom and Jeonghan cold only stare. This is just a bathroom, and it is as big as his room. This is ridiculous, why does someone need a spacious bathroom in the first place? Of course, he is rich, that didnt matter.

“I’ll get some spare clothes”

Mingyu then disappear from the bathroom and Jeonghan felt really burdensome on the celebrity. He walk his way, only to realize he can’t feel his legs.

Damnit, the pain was becoming unbearable. He took off his shirt, and was about to take off his undergarments. Thinking if he got in the shower the pain will subside. His legs give up, collapsing on the floor. He groan, he swear he look so helpless lying on the cold floor.

“, I should have known”

Mingyu help him to stand up, and made him put his weight on the wall while Mingyu was sorting the things out. He closes his eyes, not facing another embarrassment. This time, he openly accepted Mingyu’s help.

“I’ll shower with you”

He said and took of all his clothes immediately. Jeonghan felt his legs go wobbly even more,  he grip on the cold wall, as he have a great view on the body he have devoured last night. Mingyu slide his hand on his back, guiding him to the shower.

 

Jeonghan’s back was facing the cold wall, he felt Mingyu’s hand on his waist supporting him, as the water rain down in their bodies. He lowered his head, and close his eyes again. Upon realizing there are some amazing view down there.

“I’m really embarrassed right now” Jeonghan mumbled, still completely frozen.

“Dont”

Mingyu start rubbing the liquid soap in his body, his large hands roaming again making him feel that electricity raising up in his touches.

“You’re beautiful” The hold his chin slightly, making him to face upwards. Mingyu smiled softly and took a quick peck on his lips. It made Jeonghan’s mind shut off for the second time.

The two of them just look at each other, Jeonghan started to reciprocated Mingyu’s action. He squirted a liquid soap on his hand and rubs them on Mingyu’s back. Feeling the muscular structure of an Adonis.

The two felt enchanted in their lips again just like how they end up last night. Both of them are hugging each other, full of foam in their bodies. Jeonghan was pushed even more in the cold floor, as he open his mouth letting Mingyu enter his cavern.

The passion ignites for them to went further, to went even deeper. The two only give a short time to recover their breathing as they indulge themselves to another intense kissing.  But there is something missing, that Jeonghan grasped to see. This is just like the last night, only they dont have any alcohol controlling last night.

It was for pure lust and the idea makes the kiss go bitter.

“Mingyu-ssi”

He pulled out from the kiss and the taller went to ravage his neck, which has been full of marks than before. Hugging him closer, as their crouches touch even more creating friction, making Jeonghan moan.

“S-stop”

He grasped, he pushed Mingyu out of his neck, it came out weak as he felt his energy is out by the vampire infront of him. No, this is not right. This is not what it should be. He push again much stronger than before.

“I’m sorry”  

Mingyu widen his eyes on the realisation, and his face was full of panic. He let go of his hold to Jeonghan and step back. Jeonghan face to the side and nodded.  Turning his back to the taller, he squirted an amount of liquid soap and proceeded to clean himself faster. He could have a longer shower when he got home.

Silence between them was deafening. Just like a snap, the growing comfortableness have gone. Jeonghan continue to wash himself, trying to calm himself in his cold hands. He then position himself on the shower, so then he could have an alibi to get out of this situation.

 

“After we eat, I promise to really bring you home”

He didn’t dare to look back, he nodded softly. Not even sure if Mingyu saw that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They dress up rather awkward, and Jeonghan wish he could do something to cut things off. But none really came to his mind. He could say their relationship has gotten too comfortable for just a ‘one night stand’. Even if its intention is just for friendship (with benefits) it is still worth keeping for.

He slowly wear his underwear rather the underwear that Mingyu gave. Trying not to awake the pain in his back. He didn’t notice Mingyu staring at him, checking if he would fall back again. He hurriedly wore it up. Then the shorts which luckily fit to him, he face the latter.

“I have a question” Jeonghan finally said first.

“Shoot” Mingyu lean his back, his arms are crossed, and his eyes are dead again. It was different last night, because it didn’t show any emotion. That almost made Jeonghan retreat on his words, but he proceeded.

“You could leave me out there and went to back to your house without minding me. Aren’t you too trusting me for a one night stander?”

His eyebrows furrowed when he was answered by a laugh. Something that made feels Jeonghan conscious in his words. It is the right term should be use right? It was a one night stand.

Mingyu pass the shirt to Jeonghan and he wears it. Still curious on his answer it.

“You said it, ‘Wreck people should be together’” Mocking Jeonghan’s word, he smirk showing the his beautiful canines.

“That seem not to answer it-“

“I don’t know really” The softness of Mingyu’s voice made Jeonghan stop, he look at his eyes hoping for some light on what he really feels.

“I trust you like you trust me” The idol added, smiling softly.

“Wha-What?”That is Jeonghan’s initial response, he felt his mouth hang on his words. Trust? He chuckled nervously, and had his hands on his hips. He wish Mingyu would stop speaking some alien language, because nothing make sense. How could he conclude everything in one drunken night? How could he tell when he knows that everything was influence by alcohol?

“I don’t trust stranger”

“I’m not a stranger anymore”Mingyu snapped back, adding a teasing laugh. Jeonghan’s hands are on his face, burying it. He groaned loudly, it still ing not clear to him. The pain on his head was not helping at all.

“Why do you do this?!” He grumbled under his hands.

“I need someone who I could share with” Jeonghan felt Mingyu’s hands on his shoulder, the touch was delicate, it made Jeonghan felt really important. Like he was a fragile, that if he make a wrong move he’ll break. He met Mingyu’s dazzling eyes, it was hypnotizing him again, as he cant look at anything but him. He could hear his heartbeat went fast again, and his mind keep whispering Mingyu’s name all over again.

“You said you are wreck, can we help each other to fix ourselves?”

Jeonghan just stare, he dont know if he will take it literally or take it on the other context. He could only nod but his mind is still in chaos. Maybe if he could eat and take some medicine, everything might make sense.

“Breakfast?”