PROFILE

Trespass

PROFILE

 

 

A/N: Not the type to make this one because its full of spoilers, but the fic required me to. So.

 

 

 

 

Yoon Jeonghan

Appearance: Long blonde hair  (only at the prologue) and the rest are predebut Jeonghan appearance meaning short black haired Jeonghan.

Birthday: October 04, 1995

The newbie of the city of Seoul, finally after a year of convincing his parents, he was allowed to study on SVT University-the most prestigious university in the country. Fully believing this city especially his school would hound him into a competent professional someday and independent person. All throughout, expecting a peaceful living in the new-found city but he would just see himself going into the messy world of the celebrity.

Kim Mingyu

Appearance: His hair on Boy’s Wish concert. Brown hair.

Birthdate: April 6, 1995

Who came from a disbanded group, SWMV and after a year decided to become as a Solo Artist. To gain back his track on the showbiz, he joins to a high-rating survival show. The idol who has been known for his -dropping smile has been so much wreck inside. As his determination to be whole again, he stumbles over ridiculous circumstances which in the first place he initiated.

Boo Seungkwan

Appearance: His current hair

Birthdate: January 16, 1996

The youngest ever known to handle a celebrity, to that there are so much doubt on his abilities. Mingyu believe in him, and there’s no way he could put it down. The graduate of Business Management has impressing the company on his strategies on getting Mingyu promoted and able to set the idol on known events. During the SWMV era, he was one of the PA (Personal Assistant) ’s of the group and had grown a good relationship between the members. He was able to balance his studies and work at that time.

Love was a bull word for him, but someone has to change at it. Even if he dumped him again and again, that someone will change his conception of love.

 

S.Coups / Choi Seungcheol

Appearance: During his SWMV era – Adore U hair, After his SWMV- predebut appearance with glasses.

Birthdate: August 8, 1993

Jeonghan’s roommate, the ex-idol has finally found the field he truly love. Being a psychologist. He decided to live near the Seoul University as he is starting his Masteral degree on the course, seeing it would be tougher than before.

Jeon Wonwoo

Appearance: His Mansae hair, black both during SWMV and after

Birthdate: July 17, 1994

The richest member of SWMV, and currently he has been managing their business after their disbandment. The most mysterious and the coldest among the members, but was able to adapt with the environment. His brightest days were spent with SWMV and the fans, more importantly the most treasured one are about Mingyu.

Vernon/ Chwe Hansol

Appearance: During SWMV- Adore U hair, After SWMV- Boy’s Wish Concert, blonde

Birthdate: February 18, 1996

The youngest member of SWMV and the most popular in the group. The public have fall over him as the fact that he was a half-american, and his cute accent. The idol who has so much passion on music, his transition from a singer to rapper earns so much recognition. But he wasn’t planning to be an idol for life, after the disbandment he went abroad to study.

Korea has stick for him for life, no sorry, not the country really, the person with so much nationalism inside.

 

Other CHARACTERS will be introduced soon