Argument

Trespass

CHAPTER 9

 

 

“I didn’t know you cook”

“What do you know about me then?”

Jeonghan felt the blood rush up to his face. Is he revealing himself that he has been crazily obsessed with this guy in front of him?

“You don’t look like you cook”

He managed to say, adverting his eyes out in his direction. He took a bite on whatever-dish Mingyu just name. It tasted heavenly and he could only eat more. Mingyu who was beside him chuckled in his reaction, but he didn’t bother to look at him. The food now is his new love.

“How could you determine a person cooks?” The celebrity grin, his eyes were glistening. Jeonghan put on his thinking face, how does he determine a person cooks? He pursed his lips on a thin line.

“They have fats rather than necessary?” Jeonghan answered looking at his side slightly.

“Oww. That’s stereotyping” Jeonghan just shrugged, well he really dont know. It didn’t matter ‘till this time.

“So you don’t cook” Mingyu pointed, full of confidence. It feels like Mingyu is engaging him into a debate that he is sure he wins. Well, if Jeonghan is in best condition he could put up some heavy argument.

“I cook just enough to be eaten, nothing special”

“That didn’t justify the thought” Jeonghan took another bite, stopping himself from squeling. This is the best dish everrr! He ignored the latter as he concentrated himself on the heavenly dish infront of him.

“You aren’t a fan, are you?”

He choked hearing it, he grabbed the water beside him and immediately drink it. Now his mind is now completely in chaos.

“Wha-what are you talking about?”

“I remember I mention on a show that I don’t cook so yeah maybe, it could be”

. He watched the show. It was a food show and they were eating so much on Mingyu’s content. He repeated it so many times, he could memorize every line, every move, and he could even sang the background music.

“I know you but I’m not your fan!” He pointed to Mingyu, putting up a front. There is no way he is gonna admit it. His face is completely red, he roared.

“Don’t assume everyone does” Jeonghan puffed, digging again in his food. Mingyu’s hands were up, laughing slightly.

“Im just kidding. I know you aren’t”