Number

Trespass

A/N: Before anything else, I AM JUST SO HAPPY I AM BACKKKK. I feel refresh that I have finally have the interest to write this back again, I already plan everything out and we'll see progress in their relationships yasss. I think I should stop.. 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 12 

 

"This is what you usually do when have 'like me', right?" Jeonghan inquired again, the whole thing about trusting people with broken hearts will never give justification to Jeonghan on why Mingyu's actions towards him. Maybe it makes sense when you're in a state of waste but never rationally. 

Mingyu stopped eating and catch the hard gaze Jeonghan is giving him.

"Aren't your managers banning you to do these things?" Jeonghan dropped another question without waiting for Mingyu's response. The idol chuckled from Jeonghan's interrogation, though it somehow emphasize how risky Mingyu have gotten himself to. Oddly, he isnt worried at all. 

"I am dealing with you diligently, I don't think Seungkwan need to know it" He showed his smile that he usually use when he want to win the situation. It was the kind of sweet smile showcasing his canines, which he consider as 'flaw'some. The confidence of Mingyu to keep Jeonghan in tact lost, when he sees how Jeonghan struggled to keep his anger.. 

"You know what" Jeonghan stood from his seat, he fist his hands tight. "YOU ING CELEBERITIES ARE DISGUSTING, I KNOW ALL EYES ARE ON YOU BUT CAN YOU ING PLEASE ACT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON LIKE YOU DO. THIS IS-" 

Jeonghan mind is confused. 

The soft lips pressed against his feels all his doubts and leaving him the assurance he wanted to have. The soft lips brings him back to the first time they kissed, it gives him back the butterflies he felt. It doesnt make sense because this is the nth time they kissed. 

"I found a way to shut you up" he smirked and somehow it make Jeonghan's blood boil. 

"You er!-" He kissed him again "Not enough?" 

The thing is all can Jeonghan think right now is how sweet Mingyu's laugh in his ears instead of trying to calm himself down because he swears he is blushing so much. "Now I remember, you are quite familiar" 

"No?!" Jeonghan roared and panic is dominating his whole body. "Your response makes me even more convince" 

"I tell you that last night was the first time we met, okay" Jeonghan prays that with how he emphasize his words would make Mingyu believe him. But the blank look in Mingyu's face makes him panics more. 

"Uh huh!" Oh no, it's coming. Jeonghan's mind stop working, and he swears this is going to be doomed. "You're the blonde guy I kissed from the show!"

"No!"

"You're, I'm sure! You want me to show you the picture?" Mingyu attempted to stand, and Jeonghan felt the cold slap of reality that Mingyu have recognize him. 

"Stop, okay" He holds his wrist, jeonghan don't know how to deal with this. He can't even met Mingyu's eyes from embarassment. 

"I recognize you from the kiss, aren't I awesome"

"Shut up" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you" As promised, Mingyu really sent Jeonghan to his apartment. Jeonghan can't help but keep smiling, he did enjoy their mornings. There might be events he wish to turn back, but overall he felt satisfaction with Mingyu's company. After the revelation, Mingyu stopped mentioning realizing how Jeonghan look uncomfortable. 

"You're welcome, Jeonghannie" Mingyu smiled sweetly, and it only made Jeonghan's heart crazy. "Jeonghannie?"

Mingyu smirked and pulled out his phone then a familiar tone came and it only make Jeonghan's eyebrow raise even more. 

"Someone is calling your phone" Upon realization he fish out his phone, seeing an unknown number calling. He look at Mingyu still with confused look. 

"Save it, see you soon" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Oh my ghad I know its short. Promise I'm doing my best to make it longer. unedited. im super excited to post this