Orientation Day

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What words can I use to express this?

Is there a better word than love?

I didn't feel anything before

But why am I like this now?

Why is my heart like this?

When I see you, I become shy

 

As they had guessed and hoped, they were greeted to the sight of Keumjo, Sojin, and Julie in the cabin awaiting their arrival anxiously.

"Anyeonghaseyo." The trio bowed to greet their unnies. After they got their formal introductions done (more for the benefit of the MINEs watching NamYu Cast), they displayed their dancing skill by dancing Apink's NoNoNo, and 9MUSES' Ticket and Dolls.

Thank goodness Youngie-yah and the unnies helped me out with the steps before, Julie thought, mentally sighing in relief.

Julie was every bit her Jooyeon unnie when it came to dancing, they were terrible at it unless they were taught slowly, step-by-step.

But they were totally beasts with DDR, so that counted for something right? 

Every little victory counts, let's leave it at that.

Their NamYu unnies loved it of course. "They're all definitely ready to be part of 9MUSES."

Afterwards they showcased their personal talents, all differednt from each other's. Keumjo sang a trot song, Jang Yoon Jung's Jjan Ja Ra, making Erine act like a goofy drunk.

Sojin mimicked T.O.P's walk in his and G.D's Knock Out, making everyone erupt with laughter at the spot on impersonation. Sungah tried to mimic it, but was just told to sit back down and watch their new maknaes' orientation.

Julie played guitar and sang Narsha's I'm In Love, making everyone awestruck at her sweet voice accompanying the acoustic guitar.

 

Honestly, it was not easy for me

to say that I liked you when we first met

I was afraid to lose you if I don't contact you first

I typed a text, deleted it over and over again

It's true that I was afraid to fall deeper in love

for fear of getting myself hurt

I believe that it is you

that I've been praying with all my heart and yearning for

I'm in love

I'm falling in love

I'm not afraid as long as I'm with you

The world is so beautiful

          

"I'll stop it there unnies."  Julie stopped playing the guitar, making them all protest.

That wasn't enough~ even her Keumjo unnie and Sojin unnie agreed. Julie had to kindly remind them that their orientation was still going on.

Sera unnie was the same way after she taught Julie as a trainee how to play piano and acoustic guitar. It was always "Julie-yah~ play this for me" or "Julie-yah~ play this duet with me".

Bora then split them up into two teams for the team building game, which she referred to as Bora's Time, both teams fighting over who got their precious baby as the extra member.

In the end, it came down to a game of gawi bawi bo between Keumjo and Sojin who were the representing captains.

Keumjo won with bawi, making her team and Hyuna in particular, cheer excitedly and rub it in the faces of the opposing team.

Oh they would make the first team regret that, Erine, Minha, and Hyemi stared daggers at Team Keumjo. But not at Keumjo-yah and Julie-yah, they were their innocent maknaes.

The first game of Bora's Time was Random Dance, which had all of them dancing harder than they do for broadcast. Erine and Minha ended up catching their own teammates' mistakes. Their team still won this round though.

Being the one with least dancing capability and stamina, Julie was wiped out after the last of their songs finished.

"Okay, can I go to sleep now?" Julie huffed out exhausted, slumping down against the wall.

"Not right now, Julie-yah. Later, arasseo?" Sojin said, sitting down next to her and letting Julie rest her head on her shoulder.

Though their bunny was the slowest to remember a dance step, she worked herself ragged in order to keep up with them. She'd unashamedly ask for their choreographer's help or her's and  Keumjo's, and stay to practice at the company long after they finished.

"You did good Julie-yah, who's our hardworking maknae?" Keumjo cooed, patting Julie's head affectionately.

"Unnie~ quit it...and thank you." Julie said shyly with a flustered blush on her face. She never could take praise well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter