Meeting the Ulzzang Unnie

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe it, what's wrong with my heart?

Why does my heart flutter when I see you?

Am I the only one who doesn't know?

Is this love?

Why am I like this? 3x

 

In the days following their introduction into 9MUSES, the 3 maknaes of the group were practicing at the company nearly 24/7. Either with each other, their unnies, or by themselves.

All of their unnies tried to help out their new maknaes as much as possible. Erine finding her favorite dongsaeng in Sojin, Sungah with Keumjo, and Hyemi with Julie.

They especially helped out their bunny out with learning the dance step by step, seeing as it took her a while to remember one.

It did take her an unhealthy amount of time practically living at the company to learn all of 9MUSES's past dances. Their manager unnie, her Jooyeon unnie, and even the CEO had to force her to stay home and rest properly.

Julie remembered that time fondly as Jooyeon unnie handcuffing her to herself for nearly a week.

Ah, that was a fun time...just joking.

This time around, her NamYu unnies were all keeping watch on her as well, making it impossible for Julie to sneak in more unhealthy hours.

In fact, only Julie never got to practice alone, she always had at least one or two of her unnies there with her.

Not wanting any of her unnies to lose any precious hours of sleep, Julie only ever stayed 1-2 hours after max.

Well, at least there was the bright side of her getting to drink her beloved coconut bubble tea practically daily. Her unnies just couldn't refuse her, that, and they loved spoiling their baby maknae just as much as they loved to .

And Julie always ended up falling asleep on their shoulders or laps whenever they sat down to rest. Not mentioning any names (*cough* Hyuna *cough*), but someone might have been hogging the position of being their maknae's pillow.

Julie was too tired to be shy and politely refuse her unnie out of nerves. Which meant a very happy Moon Hyuna.

On one such occasion, Jooyeon visited the company to pick up her hardworking little dongsaeng.

All of our muses were resting after a long day of dancing and singing, their maknae was knocked out on her favorite unnie's lap.

"Do you ever wonder if our Bunny-ah tastes like coconut?" Erine suddenly asked an odd question, making everyone turn to look at her oddly.

"What? It's a legitimate question. She drinks her cocunut bubble tea all the time, I was just wondering aloud..."

"She does." Both Keumjo and Sojin answered nonchalantly, before returning their attention back to their phones.

Now everyone turned to look towards their other maknaes, even Hyuna took her attention off petting her Joohyunie's head.

"What do you mean by that, Keumjo-yah, Sojin-ah?!" Cue a very jealous moon. Keumjo and Sojin looked slightly intimidated.

"Yah! Calm down, will you? Don't scare our maknaes." Erine scolded the eldest unnie, hugging her Sojinie protectively.

"Yeah, give them a moment to explain unnie." Sungah added, having grabbed her Keumjo in the same manner.

"Anyway, we know because Bunny-ah kisses us occasionally, you know." Sojin said with a shrug.

"Why doesn't she kiss us?!" Hyuna left out the me in her whine. 

Her fellow members also looked particularly sulky, especially Hyemi.

Julie-yah was her favorite dongsaeng beside Minha, so of course Hyemi wanted some kisses from her little princess.

"You know Bunny-ah's still kind of shy around unnies, just give it some time. She'll be as co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter